John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Cazz,i sent you the updated VS6... They're getting somewhere... Unless I've already written that part and it's in it twice, lmao.
    replied

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Fly By Post:

I'll try to come back and catch up later.

Comment

Gorgeous Sci! Especially the wallie

Comment

If we do the first episode like a round robin, I would suggest writing out a VERY detailed outline and agree on certain pts. In the RRs we used to do, it was often jumpy between one author to the next.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            If we do the first episode like a round robin, I would suggest writing out a VERY detailed outline and agree on certain pts. In the RRs we used to do, it was often jumpy between one author to the next.
            Exactly why I said earlier that we wouldn't do it like a round robin.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Thats awesome asgard

Found this pic of Rachel the other day, hadn't seen it before:
              http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...gillion_11.jpg

Ooh nice piccie...PM sure has a cheeky grin there

It's very nice

I'm trying to write ep 3 of VS6... I'm losing the will to live All this action and the lack of brooding makes it difficult for me to write

And the fact my 'C' and spae bar and being unco-operative is peeing me off!
              Isn't that c supposed to be between the a and e

Sci - I was thinking about your undercover idea. Maybe it could be set somewhere in Pegasus rather on earth, but a more advanced society, around the Sateda level. Atlantis could have heard someone boasting that they captured an ancient, so the team go undercover to find out if its true, oo, maybe its the genii, which is why they go undercover instead of just asking directly. I'd put the team seperate but integrate them so that they meet. Starting off following Shep (at this point the audience don't know what's going on), he could be posing as an offworlder who wants to invest in the genii's scientific operations, then he meets McKay who's managed to integrate himself into the science department of the government, then Teyla and Ronon, not sure what they'd be posing as yet Well Ronon could be in the military... Someone gets injured further into the episode, at this point the audience knows whats going on and we see back at Atlantis and they have to figure out how to get Carson in to help the injured team member...

They could pose as wallpaper teehee.....You know someone had to say it

So it'd be like S5 then
              sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous Sci! Especially the wallie

Thanks Cazz.

Sounds good to me.

If noone wants to pitch in.... and I'm gonna shoot myself for saying this, but I can probably do ep one since 1 and 2 are a two parter.

How may words is suppose to be again?
                If I end up doing this, I'll need alot of help with the fight scenes. I suck at those.

Kids want to go out. BBL

Comment

Remember, even though the picture showed I'm not blonde on the outside, I'm a blonde on the inside. I must have misread it this morning. Sorry.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Sounds good to me.

If noone wants to pitch in.... and I'm gonna shoot myself for saying this, but I can probably do ep one since 1 and 2 are a two parter.
                    If you want you could take the lead on the ep and discuss it in here. We could do the outline here, take it scene by scene, you say what you were thinking of doing we'll each give pointers. And then when you're writing we can pitch in with bits of dialogue you're struggling with or the fight scenes etc

If I end up doing this, I'll need alot of help with the fight scenes. I suck at those.
                    However long it needs to be to tell the story We gave a guide of 5,000 words but as Laura has found it may go over, way over

Remember, even though the picture showed I'm not blonde on the outside, I'm a blonde on the inside. I must have misread it this morning. Sorry.

Comment

Posted my photos from MK on LJ http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/16341.html

Comment

Awesome Cazz, sounds like you guys had a blast, well apart from lugging the luggage around
                        sigpic

Comment

Sci - I was thinking about your undercover idea. Maybe it could be set somewhere in Pegasus rather on earth, but a more advanced society, around the Sateda level. Atlantis could have heard someone boasting that they captured an ancient, so the team go undercover to find out if its true, oo, maybe its the genii, which is why they go undercover instead of just asking directly. I'd put the team seperate but integrate them so that they meet. Starting off following Shep (at this point the audience don't know what's going on), he could be posing as an offworlder who wants to invest in the genii's scientific operations, then he meets McKay who's managed to integrate himself into the science department of the government, then Teyla and Ronon, not sure what they'd be posing as yet Well Ronon could be in the military... Someone gets injured further into the episode, at this point the audience knows whats going on and we see back at Atlantis and they have to figure out how to get Carson in to help the injured team member...

Ooh! I love this idea! What ep would this be? Like 9? 10?

Those are beautiful! Great job!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Kids want to go out. BBL
                            You're a glutton...

However long it needs to be to tell the story We gave a guide of 5,000 words but as Laura has found it may go over, way over

I can shorten it if you want I may just ditch this VS6 and sign up for Big Bang with this fic
                            Posted my photos from MK on LJ http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/16341.html

I was like "You took photos at MK?" But no...
                            Still prefer yours to mine.
                            And mine are still stuck together; can't get them separated
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thanks for sharing Cazzie. You and Laura look great. Rachel looked serious in that first one with you and tired. I'm sure the trip was a toll on her.

You two look great, though.
                              sigpic

Comment

I can shorten it if you want I may just ditch this VS6 and sign up for Big Bang with this fic
                                I thought you were writing a Twilight/SGA crossover for the big bang and give it to Cazz as a late birthday present. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X