John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    When's nap time for the girls??? You are 3 hrs ahead of me and most of the others are in UK. That's another 4 hrs. So if we did it at noon or 1pm for you, the last for them would be 7-8pm.
    Yeah, thats about the time that looks best 7pm here is 8pm in mainland Europe, 2pm on the East coast of US, 11am on the West Coast of US. The only problem with that time is 4am in Australia Other than that we're looking at around 11pm here, midnight in Europe, 6pm East coast US, 3pm West Coast US and 8am Australia.

Just looking at what you put again and we seem to be an hour out from each other Were you looking at GMT for the UK? Because we're on BST at the moment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Yeah, thats about the time that looks best 7pm here is 8pm in mainland Europe, 2pm on the East coast of US, 11am on the West Coast of US. The only problem with that time is 4am in Australia Other than that we're looking at around 11pm here, midnight in Europe, 6pm East coast US, 3pm West Coast US and 8am Australia.

Just looking at what you put again and we seem to be an hour out from each other Were you looking at GMT for the UK? Because we're on BST at the moment

I'm not too sure what to do. Maybe we can get a survey of best times and try to get an average time.

Are you still taking ideas for eps? I might have one.

Has anything been decided for ep1??

Comment

We're awfully synical(sp) this morning.

So true.

Gotta get ready to babysit. I'll be back later.
        Moi, cynical...pfft whatever gave you that idea I'm always cynical

Well 8, 9, or 10 suits me cause I don't normally go to bed till about 11.30 12

*headesk* I forgot to say I love all the Icons guys
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Jess. Do we know what everyone wants??
          Well, Ruby is in Egypt, so I don't think that I'll be hearing from her, LOL. I'll post Tey's birthday alert today. It's Kaelib's last day here so I'll find a little bit of time.

OT

Spoiler:
          How was camp for the oldest one?
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Birthday Alert

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Teyilia's birthday is on July 6th.

Tey wants pics fics, wallies and kitten pictures. For any artwork, anything from the latter part of season two would be great. OT interests include Mushu, Goofy or Kronk.

So let's get out there and celebrate!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm not too sure what to do. Maybe we can get a survey of best times and try to get an average time.
              Aye, well if people say whether they can or can't do those times I said, give or take an hour, then we should get a picture of things

Are you still taking ideas for eps? I might have one.
              Yup, fire away

I need to suss out what ep we were up to, 15 I think

Has anything been decided for ep1??
              Nope, nobody responded to the options.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I could do 8pm on a monday Tuesday as well for the moment but once the footie season kicks off I'd be missing a lot on tuesdays

Comment

How many words was it suppose to be??

When's nap time for the girls??? You are 3 hrs ahead of me and most of the others are in UK. That's another 4 hrs. So if we did it at noon or 1pm for you, the last for them would be 7-8pm.

The big bang is suppose to be around 25k. The story has to be ready to beta by October 1st, so that gives you four months. I'm considering finishing my prequel to Future Past, because, you know, it's only been sitting on my hard drive for two years, LOL. But, we'll see...

Any time, during the summer, between 9am-1pm my time (PST) is cool for me. It's the last afternoon and evening that becomes a problem for me.

ETA: Except Wednesdays and Sundays...I'll be totally MIA those days.
                Last edited by YappiChick; 29 June 2009, 07:32 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I could do 8pm on a monday Tuesday as well for the moment but once the footie season kicks off I'd be missing a lot on tuesdays

Well if Hearts get into the Eurpoa league proper then i'd miss a few nights
                  sigpic

Comment

Aye, well if people say whether they can or can't do those times I said, give or take an hour, then we should get a picture of things

Yup, fire away

I need to suss out what ep we were up to, 15 I think

Nope, nobody responded to the options.

Sounds good to me hun. I'm sure we can get it working some how.

OK. It's still in the thinking process, but here you go.

John wakes up in pain. He's on a stretcher and is being wheeled into an ambulance. As he looks up he seens Teyla, but she's one of the EMTs. She calls him Mr. Sheppard and informs him that he's been shot. Carson is also an EMT, but he doesn't have his accent. Rodney is there and is injured as well, but not shot and not to serious.
                    John is confused why they don't know him and doesn't know what's going on. (There's more, but it's really long)

Then we flash back and see the events that lead up to John getting shot and so on. It was a sting operation. Rumor had it that some people on Earth found some Wraith tech and are using or experimenting with it. (Result of stuff going on from EatG.)

John and Rodney have to go undercover, but act as if they don't know each other. (Not sure about the details yet) During a risky meeting, The Firm finds out and they attempt to shoot Rodney, but John gets in the way and gets shot instead. Rodney gets a graze on the head from another bullet. SGC/IOA had Teyla, Carson and Ronon or stand by as EMTs just in case things went bad.... then we go from there.

What do you think?

What were the options???

Just let me know what is decided and I should be able to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      The big bang is suppose to be around 25k. The story has to be ready to beta by October 1st, so that gives you four months. I'm considering finishing my prequel to Future Past, because, you know, it's only been sitting on my hard drive for two years, LOL. But, we'll see...

Any time, during the summer, between 9am-1pm my time (PST) is cool for me. It's the last afternoon and evening that becomes a problem for me.

OH ok. I might be able to try that. But I need a good story idea first.
                      OH REALLY!! I'm excited now.

Comment

Moi, cynical...pfft whatever gave you that idea I'm always cynical

*headesk* I forgot to say I love all the Icons guys
                        LOL!! I must be mistaking you for someone else.
                        Thanks for correcting my spelling too.

That will be 4, 5, 6pm on mine end. 1, 2 3 on Jess's.

Thanks hun.

Well, Ruby is in Egypt, so I don't think that I'll be hearing from her, LOL. I'll post Tey's birthday alert today. It's Kaelib's last day here so I'll find a little bit of time.

OT

Spoiler:
                        How was camp for the oldest one?
                        Oh ok. When is she suppose to be back?
                        I hope he had fun.

He had a blast.
                        Spoiler:
                        His cabin got and honor reward and got to ride the banana boat before leaving Sunday morning. It's a long, giant, yellow tube that they ride on. A speed boat pulls it along.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg Birthday Alert http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Teyilia's birthday is on July 6th.

Tey wants pics fics, wallies and kitten pictures. For any artwork, anything from the latter part of season two would be great. OT interests include Mushu, Goofy or Kronk.

So let's get out there and celebrate!
                        Thanks Jess.

Comment

OK. It's still in the thinking process, but here you go.

John wakes up in pain. He's on a stretcher and is being wheeled into an ambulance. As he looks up he seens Teyla, but she's one of the EMTs. She calls him Mr. Sheppard and informs him that he's been shot. Carson is also an EMT, but he doesn't have his accent. Rodney is there and is injured as well, but not shot and not to serious.
                          John is confused why they don't know him and doesn't know what's going on. (There's more, but it's really long)

Then we flash back and see the events that lead up to John getting shot and so on. It was a sting operation. Rumor had it that some people on Earth found some Wraith tech and are using or experimenting with it. (Result of stuff going on from EatG.)

John and Rodney have to go undercover, but act as if they don't know each other. (Not sure about the details yet) During a risky meeting, The Firm finds out and they attempt to shoot Rodney, but John gets in the way and gets shot instead. Rodney gets a graze on the head from another bullet. SGC/IOA had Teyla, Carson and Ronon or stand by as EMTs just in case things went bad.... then we go from there.

What do you think?
                          I think it needs some work but I do like the undercover idea

What were the options???
                          One person can write it if anybody wants to or we write it as a thread.

Just let me know what is decided and I should be able to do it.
                          If nobody gives their opinion then nothing will get decided.

Comment

I'm not saying nothing cause I got sick of the Shep whump on the show

I need help, you remember when the guys were out on the balcony and they were going on about the fantastic four, can anybody remember what ep it was?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not saying nothing cause I got sick of the Shep whump on the show

I need help, you remember when the guys were out on the balcony and they were going on about the fantastic four, can anybody remember what ep it was?
                              Last episode of season 3. I can't remember the title. *is a bad fan*
                              sigpic

Comment

And Linda...I'm working on your present! A McKeller love story of epic porportions! It's about how Rodney and Jennifer, so in love with each other, decide it's time for John and Teyla to confess their feelings to each other. Double dates! Rodney giving love advice to John! Jennifer doing Teyla's makeup before the big Atlantis dance! And no Lorne or Carson, because, you know, they would bog down the story.

You love me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X