John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    Guys, anyone who's reading this, the most important thing to Whistler was that we all get along with each other regardless of our ideas or beliefs. I am begging all of you, from the bottom of my heart, can we please make this our goal? Can we do this for Whistler and what she stood for? She was so kind, so patient, so dedicated to her friends...it would mean more to me than anything if we can really try to make her goals of respect and kindness a reality. Please? I hope I can count on all of you.
    Absolutely.

I had an idea. SP, do you mind if I quote your post in a thread in memory of Whistler? That way, this goal can be passed on to the entire forum, not just a few people.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Yes, that was me. I know that I shouldn't feel that way...it's just really tough. I want you to know that she was such a wonderful friend, and it always made my day so much better when I got to talk to her. I can't imagine how much worse you must be feeling, but know that you aren't alone. I and everyone else here loved Whistler very much and we are here if you ever need to talk. I'm glad that I was able to make her feel better during the past few months. That makes me happier...more than you know.
      You all are purposely trying to make me cry, aren't you? i'm utterly amazed that she had such an impact on this crowd. i left my e-mail on the other thread, if anyone wants to talk to me about anything. SP, you especially. I have to tell you, Malik stumbled onto your e-mail today, which is how I know about it. I didn't read it, but he did. I think you made him feel better, if that means anything. I know, for that alone, Sana will forever be in your debt.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
      I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
      Spoiler:
      Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        Absolutely.

I had an idea. SP, do you mind if I quote your post in a thread in memory of Whistler? That way, this goal can be passed on to the entire forum, not just a few people.
        No, please do. That would mean more to me than anything. If we can do this, I feel like we will never forget her or what she believed in.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
          You all are purposely trying to make me cry, aren't you? i'm utterly amazed that she had such an impact on this crowd. i left my e-mail on the other thread, if anyone wants to talk to me about anything. SP, you especially. I have to tell you, Malik stumbled onto your e-mail today, which is how I know about it. I didn't read it, but he did. I think you made him feel better, if that means anything. I know, for that alone, Sana will forever be in your debt.
          Oh, that e-mail. I don't think she ever got to read it...that makes me so sad. If I was able to help Malik in any way at all, that will make me so happy. I can't imagine how much this must be hurting him. They loved each other so much...he doesn't deserve to be going through this. Sana was a wonderful, wonderful person. I only wish that I could have known her even better than I did.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Oh, that e-mail. I don't think she ever got to read it...that makes me so sad. If I was able to help Malik in any way at all, that will make me so happy. I can't imagine how much this must be hurting him. They loved each other so much...he doesn't deserve to be going through this. Sana was a wonderful, wonderful person. I only wish that I could have known her even better than I did.
            She did read it. It wasn't marked "new" anymore, so that means Sana read it at some point. Perhaps she just didn't have time to write back?

Spoiler:

Comment

In Memoriam: Sana (a.k.a. Whistler84)

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                wow. she would love that. thank you.

and now i'm crying again. I really have to go.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                  She did read it. It wasn't marked "new" anymore, so that means Sana read it at some point. Perhaps she just didn't have time to write back?
                  Good. That seriously makes me feel a lot better. I wanted her to know how proud I was of her, and how much she meant to me. I'm really glad she got to read it. Thank you.

Comment

This is very nice of you CK...Sana was already a very special person to me way before she ever found out she was sick! and that is why here in the S/T thread she was our Whistler...and we visited her Whistlerland...

thanks for doing that...it's amazing how sometimes in tragedies, people find commonalities and bonds that weren't there before..I've receieved the nicest PM from a Shep/Weir fan who didn't even know her that well, but knew how much she cared for me! Cause deep inside, I know that SANA knew that the S/T thread shippers loved her eventhough she was a S/W shipper.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      This is very nice of you CK...Sana was already a very special person to me way before she ever found out she was sick! and that is why here in the S/T thread she was our Whistler...and we visited her Whistlerland...

thanks for doing that...it's amazing how sometimes in tragedies, people find commonalities and bonds that weren't there before..I've receieved the nicest PM from a Shep/Weir fan who didn't even know her that well, but knew how much she cared for me! Cause deep inside, I know that SANA knew that the S/T thread shippers loved her eventhough she was a S/W shipper.....
                      No problem – it's the least I could do.

Comment

I think we need a lil bit of Conversion right now

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9207/sheyla68ak.jpg

does anyone have a flattering picture of the kiss (i.e. not the "crush")?
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 February 2006, 05:36 AM. Reason: picture is a spoiler

Comment

Like many I am saddened to find the news about Whistler, Like many people in this forum Whistler was responsible for making me my first ever Gateworld sig and while I did not know her extremely well we did talk often in many of the different threads!

Terry I thank you for coming on and letting us know while it is so sad I am glad that we know what happened rather then being left wondering, I just want to say to you who knew her best I am so sorry for your loss and could you please pass on our condolences to the rest of her family and friends!

May she be long remembered!!!

Comment

I can't find one HC...I'll look around for one though. I'll pm Sanssong or Doxymom..I know one of them might have a non-crush pic..I like that word usage for what your asking...

Hey should I list another Top Ten Reasons?!

VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Go on VB, i think we can do with another top 10.

Caz does this work?....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3..._208hr_142.jpg
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 February 2006, 05:35 AM. Reason: picture is a spoiler

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Good listing Witchy...I like....do you go online for chat anymore (pm me when you want to chat---I have a fic idea I need help with)...

By the way....where did you get that pic....that's the best one I've seen as well!! But your on top of this pic thing.. Okay I should be back in 10 minutes with a new Top Ten Reasons....
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X