X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Ooooh he's a regular? Cool! I was so sure that he'd die when Chuck patted him on the shoulder all sympathetically... and I didn't want him to, I adore Castiel! The ep where we saw his family was just amazing. Basically, the whole series has just been amazing... Chuck is great. Chuck the prophet LOL. When he was phoning for the hookers I was cracking up! So I'm guessing the apocalypse doesn't start straight away... there's probably a build up before the big big bad.

I was a bit blindsided by Ruby, but it made sense once it happened... I'll miss her though; as she said herself, she's AWESOME. Bobby just continues to be epically win. Ooooh when the angels changed Dean's message on Sam's phone I was actually yelling I was so annoyed! Guh it's just soooo good!
    OT SPN SPOILERS!!
    Spoiler:
    Yup, its confirmed he's a regular so thats good. His character is so torn and the actor plays it well IMO. That was so ominous when Zachariah said "God has left the building". Speaking of, funniest line of the night: "The Suite Life of Zach and Cas." HA!

Yeah Bobby's a freaking riot too calling Dean "Princess". I liked when Bobby was telling Dean he was better than his father too. You should watch the other show Jim Beaver is in "Harpers Island". It's like a long horror movie.

I know that was so frustrating listening to Sam hear that fake message! Argh!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Ahk! *puts hand over eyes* nearly spoilered myself!

Oops!!! My bad Cazz!!! How far to get for you till the finale?

Comment

Dude, Ruby, saw Star Trek and you were right, I loved it. And yeah, that ship on the movie rules. You gonna write any fic for it? Because, like, it's been forever since you've written something, oh WIP Queen.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Oops!!! My bad Cazz!!! How far to get for you till the finale?
        ABout half way through the season I think Got a little behind with all the football I'm going to catch my train in a couple of minutes to go home the weekend, no footie, so hopefully I'll catch up a bit

I think my mum has converted to being a fan, she always just watched it because me and my dad did but I told her it had gotten renewed and she was quite enthusiatic

Gotta go! See you again Ruby!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

*faints*
          *fans YC* Now now, you at least knew I was still alive, we're fb friends! But yeah, heeeelllllloooo!

OT SPN SPOILERS!!
          Spoiler:
          Yup, its confirmed he's a regular so thats good. His character is so torn and the actor plays it well IMO. That was so ominous when Zachariah said "God has left the building". Speaking of, funniest line of the night: "The Suite Life of Zach and Cas." HA!

Yeah Bobby's a freaking riot too calling Dean "Princess". I liked when Bobby was telling Dean he was better than his father too. You should watch the other show Jim Beaver is in "Harpers Island". It's like a long horror movie.

I know that was so frustrating listening to Sam hear that fake message! Argh!!
          OT SUPERNATURAL SPOILERS
          Spoiler:
          Oh I know the suite life comment was hilarious! And Bobby with the princess thing... I thought he was going to deck Dean at one point! I hope Chuck's in the next season too, he's such a legend. 'the gospel of Chuck'... lol. I loved his episode so much - Dean and Sam reading fanfiction just made my life! "Dean/Sam? They know we're brothers, right?" "That doesn't seem to bother them..." LLOL!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Dude, Ruby, saw Star Trek and you were right, I loved it. And yeah, that ship on the movie rules. You gonna write any fic for it? Because, like, it's been forever since you've written something, oh WIP Queen.
          Yep, fic is already in the works... my head's been buzzing since I saw it last Friday! I knoooooooow.... I'm getting back into it though.

ABout half way through the season I think Got a little behind with all the football I'm going to catch my train in a couple of minutes to go home the weekend, no footie, so hopefully I'll catch up a bit

I think my mum has converted to being a fan, she always just watched it because me and my dad did but I told her it had gotten renewed and she was quite enthusiatic

Woo SPN! Woo footie! Woooo WEMBERLEY!!! And yes, you will see me again, I'm not gonna disappear again quite yet... Have a safe trip.
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

*fans YC* Now now, you at least knew I was still alive, we're fb friends! But yeah, heeeelllllloooo!

Yup, fic is already in the works... my head's been buzzing since I saw it last Friday! I knoooooooow.... I'm getting back into it though.
            LOL, yes, but seeing you back here is different. LOL

Ah, well, that means that you should have it done by the end of the year, yes? LOL
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Okey dokey! Lemme know when you see the finale so we can discuss!!! Good job converting too btw!

OT SUPERNATURAL SPOILERS
              Spoiler:
              Oh I know the suite life comment was hilarious! And Bobby with the princess thing... I thought he was going to deck Dean at one point! I hope Chuck's in the next season too, he's such a legend. 'the gospel of Chuck'... lol. I loved his episode so much - Dean and Sam reading fanfiction just made my life! "Dean/Sam? They know we're brothers, right?" "That doesn't seem to bother them..." LLOL!!!
              OT SPN
              Spoiler:
              Ha! I totally forgot about that! I know, they make so many to-date comments solely for fans and people in the tv industry, its a hoot for sure. Yeah Chuck was cool. Ha - the lady on the phone was like, "Sir, I don't think you can afford all that...."

So what else you been watching???

Comment

Rubes!

OT
                Spoiler:
                Did you get a kick out of your gift? I thought you would love it!

I saw Star Trek also, I actually thought I was going not like it all. But, I've got to say that I ended up liking it!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Oh, I can hardly contain myself....things are looking up!!

I see RUBY, MRS. B and ELFITA!!!

It can't get better than this!!!

HOLA MIS CHICAS!!!

*SMOOOCHHH***
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Oh, I can hardly contain myself....things are looking up!!

I see RUBY, MRS. B and ELFITA!!!

It can't get better than this!!!

HOLA MIS CHICAS!!!

*SMOOOCHHH***
                    Right back atcha! I am trying to get my creative juices flowing for a MP for some of the 100 reasons for JT! It's has been forever since I have even felt any JT magic. Thanks to this list it is coming back!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Heya Camy!!! Heya Elf!!

Comment

Heya Camy!!! Heya Elf!!

*snags some munchies and gets a drink!*

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Right back atcha! I am trying to get my creative juices flowing for a MP for some of the 100 reasons for JT! It's has been forever since I have even felt any JT magic. Thanks to this list it is coming back!
                          Oh, sweetie.....I know the feeling...I started jumping up and down when Cazzie posted that. She brightened my day with that list!
                          sigpic

Comment

Heya Camy!!! Heya Elf!!

SUNSHINE!!! I'm still home recuperating. Now on top of everything I have the flu!
                            sigpic

Comment

Who likes SU from Star Trek? did you see my latest JT-SU banner?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                SUNSHINE!!! I'm still home recuperating. Now on top of everything I have the flu!
                                *Use lots and lots of hand sanitizer!*
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X