X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 reasons Teyla should chose John over Kanaan:
    1. Well duh, just look at them
    2. Shep actually has leadership skills, they're not just hyperthetical
    3. No connection or chemistry between them.
    4. He's way too ordinary for Teyla - Teyla doesnt do ordinary.
    5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
    6. He's not a strong enough character for Teyla.
    7. Too boring.
    8. Sheppard rescues her,
    9. while still acknowledging that she is a powerful woman.
    10. He lets her rescue him sometimes, too
    11. Shep and Teyla don't need to have the same gene to have a connection
    12 Well duh, just look at them
    13. Shep is a warrior and has more in common with Teyla.
    14. Teyla is attracted to John.
    15. John is attracted to Teyla.
    16. Teyla called her her son after John
    17. John travelled 48,000 years back in time to rescue Teyla!
    18. Shep isn't invisible
    19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
    20. Shep is not a plot device like Kanaan.
    21. They're the HOTTEST sparring sessions in the Pegasus Galaxy!
    22. Ronon says so
    23. "So you're saying John Sheppard is...?" Weir says so, too
    24. John is the one Teyla goes to for comfort.
    25. He flew a moon to save her
    26. John's there for Teyla more than Kanaan
    27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
    28. He was willing to get Court Martialed to save her
    29. Shep woke the Wraith to rescue her
    30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
    31. Sheppard got jealous when he found out she was pregnant.
    32. "That was interesting." - he didn't NOT enjoy kissing her
    33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
    34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her.
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
      7. Too boring.
      8. Sheppard rescues her,
      18. Shep isn't invisible
      19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
      22. Ronon says so
      27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
      30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
      33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
      34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
      35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I love this idea, Cazzie!
        sigpic

Comment

36. Shepppard loves her.
          37. Teyla loves Sheppard
          38. He's her hero
          39. She dreams about him and not a force hallucination from Michael as Kanaan.
          40. He looks better in a black shirt than Kanaan
          41. He's got that smile.
          42. Uh, duh....teh hair!!! Need I say more.
          43. John is an alien....they're always HOT!
          44. He's from beyond the stars. Can't be that!
          45. John trusts her completely.
          47. John's immune to hurting Teyla even under the Wraith influence.
          48. John will never leave her behind.
          49. "I knew...I knew that you would come for me, John." Uh, not Kanaan!
          50. John is the only one that leaves Teyla panting and longing for some more!
          sigpic

Comment

Fic rec: The one that got away by T'Pring. Its a gen story but it has amazing John and Teyla interaction

Comment

Off to read....thanks Cazzie!
              sigpic

Comment

36. Shepppard loves her.
                37. Teyla loves Sheppard
                38. He's her hero
                41. He's got that smile.
                51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

O...........K.... i have no idea what is going on however i HAVE GOOD NEWS.....

OT~~
                  Spoiler:
                  You guys remember me asking for prayers for my friend that was in the car wreck last week? Well GUESS WHAT!! her sister is set to go for a MRI for her tumor, her cousin onthe other hand is now cast free withonly brusies and she herself is only in need of a crutches for antoher week before she can try without them.

However the man that hit them is still at large since it was a HAR crash (Hit-And-Run)

Prayers are now wanted for my older brother, currently the place he works has sold the building to another law school, however that means he might get booted out of the building OR hired by the new law school (the old law school was known as Ave-Mareia School of Law, which moved to Naples Floreida) Todd wants to keep his job for as long as he can. All prayers are welome

On another note I'm writing again, expect a pair of fanfics on ff.net within the next week or so (one of them pretty freaking hilarious!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

OT~~
                    Spoiler:
                    You guys remember me asking for prayers for my friend that was in the car wreck last week? Well GUESS WHAT!! her sister is set to go for a MRI for her tumor, her cousin onthe other hand is now cast free withonly brusies and she herself is only in need of a crutches for antoher week before she can try without them.

However the man that hit them is still at large since it was a HAR crash (Hit-And-Run)

Prayers are now wanted for my older brother, currently the place he works has sold the building to another law school, however that means he might get booted out of the building OR hired by the new law school (the old law school was known as Ave-Mareia School of Law, which moved to Naples Floreida) Todd wants to keep his job for as long as he can. All prayers are welome

On another note I'm writing again, expect a pair of fanfics on ff.net within the next week or so (one of them pretty freaking hilarious!)
                    OT
                    Spoiler:

That's good new about the improvement with the cousin.

Praying that they'll catch the idiot!

Also praying (lol- used to have 'preying' instead) for your older bro too.

Yay! More fics!
                    I've promised one, but then I suddenly had an idea for a fic of 'Bones', & I've like, gotten distracted by that lol!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Fic rec: The one that got away by T'Pring. Its a gen story but it has amazing John and Teyla interaction

Thanks for the FicRec hun.

I will keep everyone in prayers Tey.

Great job everyone on the list so far. I love it.

I tried to a different style for this sig, but don't know if I like it. Here it is any way.

Gotta go. Try to see ya later.

Comment

7. Too boring.
                        8. Sheppard rescues her,
                        18. Shep isn't invisible
                        22. Ronon says so
                        34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
                        35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her
                        36. Shepppard loves her.
                        37. Teyla loves Sheppard
                        38. He's her hero
                        41. He's got that smile.
                        51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
                        52. John can fly anything

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I tried to a different style for this sig, but don't know if I like it. Here it is any way.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ookstrip-1.jpg

Gotta go. Try to see ya later.
                          I think its kinda cool

Comment

Icons:

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              I love this idea, Cazzie!
                              me too
                              Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

OT~~
                              Spoiler:

Ot
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh wow tey thats excellent news

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Icons:

Those icons are awesome Cazz
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Those icons are awesome Cazz
                                Thanks Donna

Movie news:
                                Spoiler:
                                I kept one eye on the door throughout the morning as Paul and I tried to come up with a title for the Atlantis movie. We threw out ideas, narrowed down our choices, and eliminated those that had already been used by either Star Trek or SG-1 – which left us with approximately 0 to choose from. Carl popped in and rather unhelpfully suggested “Dark Gambit”, his way of letting us now that he can’t very well come up with a freakin’ title to a script he hasn’t even read yet! Paul assured him that he would get a copy soon, soon.

---

Ponytail writes: “What did Jason say? (this is serious). How is he feeling? How is his eye? Did he get all healed up? Will his hair be short for the Atlantis movie?”

Answer: He’s doing great. Apparently, he’s been working out like crazy and is the fittest he’s ever been. He says that with a little make-up, you wouldn’t even know the scar was there. As for the length of his hair – didn’t ask him but whatever do he’s sporting when he finally comes up for the movie will be a-okay with us. Oh, if you remember many entries back my mentioning that the crew is a great barometer for judging what certain people are like “behind the scenes“? Well, you’d be hardpressed to find a bigger sweetheart than the big guy. The crew loved him!

Comment

Working...
                                X