John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Sounds like a plan. Mind if I bring Rob with me? We'll get to more places with him in tow Not everyone finds him visually annoying! Ha
    We may end up with some nutters

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh Ok. That sounds good to me.
    Does that mean, the one I'm doing is # 5???? I'm confused. Which ep is which for 4-6.
    Jess is writing 4, fighting the last Wraith hive on its way to Earth. You're doing 5, crashed Jumper. I'm doing 6, Earthquake

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oh nice Padme. Very beautiful.
      Thanks Sci.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hi ! How are you ?

totally. It's so fun to speculate now while in fact we know absolutely nothing LOL[/QUOTE]I'm doing great, just been busy with work... thought i'd drop in and say hi on my day off.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        *after looking at it again*

Keller's in the back and very tiny, just how she belongs!!

Hello!!!
        This was the one I was talking about. Short, but powerful

You're not the only one confused.

Woohoooo!!!

I love it. Finally!!!

I don't see anything wrong with it, but wee are our own worst critics.

Voted.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

Hey Teal'c!! Miss seeing you.

Hmmm. It better by Kanaan.

I'm hoping the same.

Oh Ok. That sounds good to me.
        Does that mean, the one I'm doing is # 5???? I'm confused. Which ep is which for 4-6.

Thanks
        miss seeing you too Scifan...

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Just made this:

Padme! That's gorgeous!!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks Everlovin
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

We're nutters enough
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

We're nutters enough
                Then we'll fit right in

What is everybody's favourite emotional JT scene? I think mine is the end of Phantoms when Teyla asks Shep about Holland I'm not sure Shep would be so open in his emotions to anyone else, yes he may tell them Holland didn't make it but he'd put a brave face on, whereas he really let Teyla see how much it had affected him

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Then we'll fit right in

What is everybody's favourite emotional JT scene? I think mine is the end of Phantoms when Teyla asks Shep about Holland I'm not sure Shep would be so open in his emotions to anyone else, yes he may tell them Holland didn't make it but he'd put a brave face on, whereas he really let Teyla see how much it had affected him

I think Sateda is my number one fav emotional scene and Phantoms the second.....

Both of those scenes just summed up the bond between JT and how Shep was could open up around Teyla .. I don' think he ever opened up to anyone else like that ... and would never share anything like that with Rodney...
                  I think these kind of scenes were sorely lacking in season 4 and 5 and effected both Shep and Teyla's characters.... they both shone in these kind of scenes and something was missing from both characters when they were kept apart ....
                  sigpic

Comment

Then we'll fit right in

All of the ones from Spoils of War. Especially the onein the Jumper ;D
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Jess is writing 4, fighting the last Wraith hive on its way to Earth. You're doing 5, crashed Jumper. I'm doing 6, Earthquake
                      Ok. Gotcha now. I got my numbers confused. I'm straight now.

Thanks Sci.
                      NP hun.

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                      Hi ! How are you ?

totally. It's so fun to speculate now while in fact we know absolutely nothing LOL
                      I'm doing great, just been busy with work... thought i'd drop in and say hi on my day off.

miss seeing you too Scifan...[/QUOTE]

I hope you get a chance and say hi more often. Take care.

Then we'll fit right in

I enjoy two scenes in The Ark. 1) When he realizes that she is in the thing and they couldn't get her out and... 2) In the infirmary. I love how she gently touched him and he tries to pretend that its nothing, but you know it was.

Oh and of course in the infirmary again in Sunday.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I think Sateda is my number one fav emotional scene and Phantoms the second.....

Both of those scenes just summed up the bond between JT and how Shep was could open up around Teyla .. I don' think he ever opened up to anyone else like that ... and would never share anything like that with Rodney...
                      I think these kind of scenes were sorely lacking in season 4 and 5 and effected both Shep and Teyla's characters.... they both shone in these kind of scenes and something was missing from both characters when they were kept apart ....
                      Nicely said Blue.

Gotta go to bed. Babysitting tomorrow..... early.

Goodnight everyone.

Comment

All of the ones from Spoils of War. Especially the onein the Jumper ;D
                        Oh. Nice choice, Laura.

Definately and emo ep and of course DG, S&R.... There's too many.

Comment

For ep 2:
                          'Many Bloodsucking Creatures'
                          Its from a Robin Williams quote “Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures”.”

Ep 4:
                          'Between the lines of fear and blame'
                          Its a line from 'How to save a life' by The Frey

Ep 5:
                          'Redemption'

Ep 6:
                          'Focus'
                          'Epicentre'
                          'Divergence' (I have an explanation for that one )

Sounds great.
                          Though 2 errors:
                          1. It's Fray with an 'a' not 'e'.
                          2. I'm pretty sure 'Redemption' has been used as the title to one ep.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Beautiful
                          And so true. Yeah please send the whumpers
                          How did I know someone would like that????

Beautiful

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          More Movie update -

Spoiler:
                          Some solidifying developments on the Atlantis movie front. I refuse to call it “good news” because it’s only good news insofar as the naysaying, sky-is-falling, that-movie-aint-getting-made contingent is concerned - of which I am not a part of. Instead, I welcomed the update with a resounding “meh”. Sure, to the average outsider, it may look like my unbridled optimism has been validated but nothing could be further from the truth. I’m actually dubious by nature and it was, in fact, my smug, deep-seeded cynicism that essentially confirmed what I already expected. It’s not about being optimistic or pessimistic, but about being optimistic and pessimistic about the right things.

On the script front, I’m past the climax and staring down a fairly chunky and heartfelt denouement. I’ve approached this movie as a special event and not just another big-budget episode of the show. No longer working within the more restrictive parameters of an ongoing series, we’re finally free to rattle some cages, upend established norms, and take some chances. We want to reward longtime fans with an outing that pays proper tribute to five years of Atlantis history while, at the same time, pursuing avenues that wouldn’t have been open to us a year ago. Could this be SGA’s last adventure? I very much doubt it but, in a way, you want to attack this script like it may well be. Truly impact the lives of these characters and have viewers come away with a sense of significance and satisfaction. Whether we can accomplish all this AND keep everyone happy is a daunting task but, hey, we’re up to the challenge.

OK so now I am even more confused.. What does this mean??

He's doing this so I have to get my hopes up again.
                          Sounds like there's some disagreement over whether they're actually going ahead with it.
                          We all ought to sit & wait- I'm not raising any hopes about it until I read a quote from one of the gorgeous actors/actresses that it's a go.

As for the bolded bit:
                          Spoiler:

Taking chances???? Could this see our fav duo finally vocalise their feelings???
                          Or is he simply messing with us????

The new Season 5 DVD cover.....

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sta...-Box-Art/11729

I like it and love that John and Teyla are next to one another...
                          Oh! Amazing!
                          Yay! Finally a promo pic of Joe smiling! (though it's tiny- it's an improvement)
                          And Tey finally gets put next to him.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          Ooh, thanks for that blue I quite like it Finally a promo shot from Shep as well. And he's smiling, in contrast to most of the season
                          It's exciting isn't it?
                          And he's the only one who seems to be smiling- the rest are all serious shots.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          love it...thank you Blue..Finally, Teyla front and centered next to John where she belongs! *wink*
                          Ditto!

And Keller's taking the back seat- *wink*

Oh- I forgot to say the artwork I posted last time, it's all oldish stuff.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Then we'll fit right in

That's a hard question....

I love the last scene in the Ark when Teyla briefly touches John's arm to let him know she knows exactly what he was doing in saving her despite of Elizabeth's comment towards his gutsy move.

But then there's that scene in Doppleganger and in Spoils of War and of course...that Quarantine belly touch...*gasps for air*

Sorry, there's several of them for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              That's a hard question....

I love the last scene in the Ark when Teyla briefly touches John's arm to let him know she knows exactly what he was doing in saving her despite of Elizabeth's comment towards his gutsy move.

But then there's that scene in Doppleganger and in Spoils of War and of course...that Quarantine belly touch...*gasps for air*

Sorry, there's several of them for me.
                              Ah yes the Ark.... her touch and the way she looks up at him pretty much confirmed she knew why he did it. Listing all these scenes just made it even more incredulous that the ptb came up with Kanaan. Season 1-3 proved to me without a doubt that Teyla and John had feelings for each other but suddenly the writers ignored what they had been building up for years and hoped no one would notice..... I can understand them panicking a bit with Rachel's news of her pregnancy and not wanting to have John the daddy but there was no excuse for keeping him around... sigh !!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup! I was. It was great,but you wouldn't agree
                                Cazz and I are coming to Paris soon, too
                                Ooh, awesome

Thanks hun. I know. He's so awesome for doing that for her. The boys love it.
                                So sweet

That is beautiful Padme

Ah yes the Ark.... her touch and the way she looks up at him pretty much confirmed she knew why he did it. Listing all these scenes just made it even more incredulous that the ptb came up with Kanaan. Season 1-3 proved to me without a doubt that Teyla and John had feelings for each other but suddenly the writers ignored what they had been building up for years and hoped no one would notice..... I can understand them panicking a bit with Rachel's news of her pregnancy and not wanting to have John the daddy but there was no excuse for keeping him around... sigh !!
                                ITA!!!
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X