John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Okay, so for ideas for episode 9 I'm going to take a different approach for brain storming What episode of SGA do you wish had gone another way or didn't go far enough? Something that you would actually like to see.

Examples (spoilered for some season 5)
    Spoiler:

- Teyla getting body swapped instead of Keller in Identity
    - Seeing the psychological effects of Shep's halluncinated torture in Remnants
    - Others getting super powers in Tao of Rodney
    - Teyla kidnapped on earth instead of Rodney in Miller's Crossing
    - Quarantine to have actually had a point ( ok, that suggestion is not very productive )
    - For the team to have had to protect somebody of importance to the galaxy in Harmony

Here's what I'd like to see:
    Spoiler:

(Have not seen Identity yet- it's in the half of S5 I don't have on DVD yet )
    Def the Shep Remnants ep (watched that one- cos I picked a few of the good S5 eps to watch, Identity is a Keller ep, so I'm not in any rush to watch it).
    Not sure about the alternate ToR.
    For Teyla to be captured, we'd have to have a good reason why she's on Earth to start with. (Other than that, it sounds great)
    Sure Quarantine had a point (I re-watched it yesterday. It was great. Splitting them into pairs for the ep. Not to mention Sheppy's little adventure climbing up the tower's exterior )
    Harmony (minus the hilarious painting at the end) wasn't all that funny. I NEVER-EVER-EVEEEERR want to see/read something like that AGAIN.

And this is my contribution to the Celebration Art:

(the 2nd one is mainly because I wasn't sure if anyone would like it with the quotes on it).

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
      Hi guys. Sorry I've been gone so long; things have not been going too well. I will try to catch up on posts, but it is about 20 pages or so and I'm exhausted. Hopefully the worst is over for now and I will be back on here regularly again. Anyway, I'm working on the episode and will soon be done, luckily. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do once I've finished. Do I post it or email it to someone?
      Hope everyone is doing well.
      I hope your family is doing better.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

awesome artwork guys
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi guys. Sorry I've been gone so long; things have not been going too well. I will try to catch up on posts, but it is about 20 pages or so and I'm exhausted. Hopefully the worst is over for now and I will be back on here regularly again. Anyway, I'm working on the episode and will soon be done, luckily. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do once I've finished. Do I post it or email it to someone?
          Hi Dezrai, Hope everything turns out well for you and your family... you're in my thoughts..

I think you could email it to Cazz. Not sure if they will be kept in the same place..

Take care...

Amazing artwork everyone.....
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone!!

Awesome Art Everyone. I'll try to update later today. I'm babysitting today.

News About Pete:
            Spoiler:
            I'm so glad that we went to this new doctor. They made it some much clearer on what we needed to do and they are not in a rush. First: They will have to have him in the hospital for 3 days to get him on a special meds. The 3 days is to monitor him in case they have to change things and so on. After that, he will be on the meds for a 2-3 months. Then the will do the burn procedure to deadin any signals that would cause his heart to jump out of rhythm again.

I Love alot of the new ideas for VS6. I'll have to go back to respond to them properly later today.

Dezrai: Sorry that things are going well. I hope your sister is ok.
            I would ask Cazz about what to do with the story.

Congrats on Milestone Everlovin.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              I think you could email it to Cazz. Not sure if they will be kept in the same place..
              Yep Dez, you can email it to me I have the emails of most people who are taking part in the writing I think so I can send it out to them and give some feedback before posting it on the LJ

I hope things improve for you

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              News About Pete:
              Spoiler:
              I'm so glad that we went to this new doctor. They made it some much clearer on what we needed to do and they are not in a rush. First: They will have to have him in the hospital for 3 days to get him on a special meds. The 3 days is to monitor him in case they have to change things and so on. After that, he will be on the meds for a 2-3 months. Then the will do the burn procedure to deadin any signals that would cause his heart to jump out of rhythm again.
              Hi Sci
              Spoiler:
              Thats sounds good Things moving in the right direction! And you sound much brighter about the situation which is great *hugs*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey Everyone!!

News About Pete:
                Spoiler:

I Love alot of the new ideas for VS6. I'll have to go back to respond to them properly later today.

BBL
                Excellent news about Pete!

And thanks, didn't even notice!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey Everyone!!

News About Pete:
                  Spoiler:

BBL
                  Great news SciFan. Glad everything went well and that you like this new doctor. That is so important. It is so much more comforting when the doctor takes the time to really explain things and that you do not feel like you are being pushed out the door.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

Voting closes at midnight (BST) Icons of SGA

Comment

Yep Dez, you can email it to me I have the emails of most people who are taking part in the writing I think so I can send it out to them and give some feedback before posting it on the LJ

I hope things improve for you

Hi Sci
                      Spoiler:
                      Thats sounds good Things moving in the right direction! And you sound much brighter about the situation which is great *hugs*

Thanks Cazz. **HUGS**

Oh the autograph pic of Joe for the boys came in Friday.

He put: "Alex and Brian, hope to meet you one day....."

Alex,6, was like, "He wants to meet us?"

I had to explain that he met at a con or something, but he's not coming to our house.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Excellent news about Pete!

And thanks, didn't even notice!
                      Thank you hun and NP .

Oopps. Sorry Rockhound. I swear I clicked to respond to your post.....

Thanks you and yes. I agree. Him and his associate were very open to hear Pete's concerns and other thoughts. Not like the other guy that was too rushy.

Voting closes at midnight (BST) Icons of SGA

Oh thanks for reminding me.

Comment

I had to explain that he met at a con or something, but he's not coming to our house.
                        Oh that is adorable!

Comment

Hi everyone !
                          Okay, so for ideas for episode 9 I'm going to take a different approach for brain storming What episode of SGA do you wish had gone another way or didn't go far enough? Something that you would actually like to see.

Examples (spoilered for some season 5)
                          Spoiler:

- Teyla getting body swapped instead of Keller in Identity
                          - Seeing the psychological effects of Shep's halluncinated torture in Remnants
                          - Others getting super powers in Tao of Rodney
                          - Teyla kidnapped on earth instead of Rodney in Miller's Crossing
                          - Quarantine to have actually had a point ( ok, that suggestion is not very productive )
                          - For the team to have had to protect somebody of importance to the galaxy in Harmony

I love this one, as for your question
                          Spoiler:
                          I loved of an AU ep and even if I like it for an AU I would have love to see a real AU in the Daedalus Variation I don't care how but a 'road not taken' and i agree with a lot of people about less Kller for a switch of body with Teyla instead
                          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Spoiled for S5
                          Spoiler:
                          I'd have liked to have seen a follow on to what happened in The queen with Teyla. Some side effects maybe, she looked at her hand at the end...What was all that about? We never did get an explanation.

Also would have preferred it to be Teyla that got body swapped instead of Keller in Identity

Would have preferred either Teyla or Ronon to be dying in The shrine instead of yet another "oh Rodney's dying......AGAIN"

Teyla to have actually had something productive to do in First contact/Lost tribe

Ronon to have ran a mile from the love triangle of doom

For the others to arrive just too late to stop Keller getting decapitated

For Vegas to have actually been good (ok maybe that was asking too much )
                          ITA m'dam
                          Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                          Hope everything goes well

Love em

Yes, but your gonna have to save them as a different file , to reduce the file size so ;you dont get an infraction. if ya want i can do it for ya just let me know

Thats good to hear

Thanks

Wondeful

Spoiler:
                          I would have definitely have like to see, one less Keller ep, by having Teyla switch bodies in Identity instead of keller. and maybe have the kiss with a certain military leader or maybe im asking for too much
                          Thanks ITA too with your suggestion I don't se why you think you'rr asking for too much
                          Awesome and I really really love the 3rd one

I'm sorry for real life. I hope that all will go for the best as soon as possible. Good luck
                          Sweet can't wait to read it
                          Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Here's what I'd like to see:
                          Spoiler:

(Have not seen Identity yet- it's in the half of S5 I don't have on DVD yet )
                          Def the Shep Remnants ep (watched that one- cos I picked a few of the good S5 eps to watch, Identity is a Keller ep, so I'm not in any rush to watch it).
                          Not sure about the alternate ToR.
                          For Teyla to be captured, we'd have to have a good reason why she's on Earth to start with. (Other than that, it sounds great)
                          Sure Quarantine had a point (I re-watched it yesterday. It was great. Splitting them into pairs for the ep. Not to mention Sheppy's little adventure climbing up the tower's exterior )
                          Harmony (minus the hilarious painting at the end) wasn't all that funny. I NEVER-EVER-EVEEEERR want to see/read something like that AGAIN.

And this is my contribution to the Celebration Art:
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...sion_Wall2.jpg
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...sion_Wall3.jpg

(the 2nd one is mainly because I wasn't sure if anyone would like it with the quotes on it).
                          Beautiful
                          Hey Everyone!!

News About Pete:
                          Spoiler:

BBL
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          This is great news about Pete. I'm really happy for you and it's great that you like your doctor. Good luck with the continuation

Thanks Cazz. **HUGS**

Thank you hun and NP .

Oopps. Sorry Rockhound. I swear I clicked to respond to your post.....

Thanks you and yes. I agree. Him and his associate were very open to hear Pete's concerns and other thoughts. Not like the other guy that was too rushy.

Oh thanks for reminding me.
                          If it was me you would have a hard way explaining to me that JF wasn't coming home

I tried some artwork I have new brushes so I wanted to test them

Spoiler:
                          This is only a Teyla icon but I'm so bad at icons that I'm glad of this one LOL

Last edited by asgard30; 15 April 2009, 08:47 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hey Everyone!!

News About Pete:
                            Spoiler:

BBL
                            oh hun that is awesome news hope it all goes well for you both ill be on im later if you want to chat
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Dezrai, I hope things get better for you and your family soon. You are still in
                              my thoughts.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

There's some new news about the plot for the movie if anybody cares, or should I go back to the whump thread where they're having fun?

Comment

Working...
                                X