LOVE it!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Oh please do, I like Lemon

Siggie
      [**snip**]
      Lovely sig hun. And now, I really must be going to bed. No writing for me tonight.
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thanks guys that said they liked my idea. I know you guys can come up with way to bring it together if we end up using it.

I like the idea of having Sam for at least first ep or the ep that ends up having them find a ZPM lab. And if Rodney gets sick, we'll have her to help. IMO

Do you guys remember Tabula Rasa??? Well, what if that was a possible threat that some PG disease could threaten Earth and that is the only reason why the IOA is willing to let them go back. Mostly to save their sorry butts. Just another wild idea.

Well, off to bed for me. I'll try to catch up tomorrow, but seems I've been having trouble doing that and I've been neglecting my poor Shep thunkers.
        And don't get me started on how behind I am with post new fics. I'm having trouble keeping up with Laura.

G'night and sweet VS and JT dreams.

Comment

Thought id be able to catch up today but i see that i wont, that is if i actually want to say non-stupid things feeling blah so ill try tomorrow
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Booo to uni work. It's not even nine o'clock yet and it's starting to wear me down.

Comment

Lots of great ideas floating about... has it been decided who will be writing the first 3 eps.. or has one person been allocated to each ep... sorry if this has already been discussed..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Lots of great ideas floating about... has it been decided who will be writing the first 3 eps.. or has one person been allocated to each ep... sorry if this has already been discussed..
                I don't think it's been decided yet but I'd really very much like to write my pitch for episode 3

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  Thought id be able to catch up today but i see that i wont, that is if i actually want to say non-stupid things feeling blah so ill try tomorrow
                  Oh hun. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. **HUGSS** Get better hun.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Booo to uni work. It's not even nine o'clock yet and it's starting to wear me down.
                  Here's a hug for you too Laura. **HUGGLES**

Must cause you got all psyched about VS 6.

BRB

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Oh hun. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. **HUGSS** Get better hun.

Here's a hug for you too Laura. **HUGGLES**

Must cause you got all psyched about VS 6.

BRB
                    *hugs back*

Come rescue me from the library It's wall are closing in on me

Comment

*hugs back*

Come rescue me from the library It's wall are closing in on me
                      Oh no!!! I wish I could reach over there and pull ya out. :O

Can you give me an outline of how ep 3 would go?

Comment

I don't think it's been decided yet but I'd really very much like to write my pitch for episode 3
                        Go for it...
                        sigpic

Comment

Weeellll... I could...

But it would distract me from my uni work

Ah hell, who'm I kidding? Here ya go hun.. Brief as brief can be.
                          Spoiler:

City is returning to Pegasus. Somewhere just inside the PG, it catches a virus... (planted by the Wraith?). Falls out of hyper space etc, etc etc. Some of the expedition members fall ill (inc. Rodney etc etc) John hasn't gotten ill yet - why? It's the fact he's not ill that means they don't make the connection between the city and the people being ill.

As more systems start to fail in the city, Sheppard becomes ill and the others start to get worse... etc.

That leaves Ronon, Teyla, Keller, Zelenka, Woolsey to try and figure out what it s wrong and how to fix it... They only really make the connection between the city 'being ill' and the people with the ATA gene being ill when life support starts to fail and Rodney etc slip into a coma..

Teyla etc need all the help they can get... Pull Todd into the mix and he's very interested. Why is Sheppard not as ill as the others, if it is him who has the strongest gene? They work to figure it out before life support and the shield is completely gone and with no one to steer the ship to a suitable planet, they'd be buggered

Anyway, they figure it out (Go secondary team of Atlantis - WOO!) and the others start to get better... But as they are prepping to leave, they realise one of the Jumpers - and Todd - is missing. How did he get the Jumper out?

They get to a planet that is suitable and let the city repair itself...

B-plot
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla/Kanaan split... maybe the medical review board not letting Keller work on Rodney?

Comment

Weeellll... I could...

Spoiler:

City is returning to Pegasus. Somewhere just inside the PG, it catches a virus... (planted by the Wraith?). Falls out of hyper space etc, etc etc. Some of the expedition members fall ill (inc. Rodney etc etc) John hasn't gotten ill yet - why? It's the fact he's not ill that means they don't make the connection between the city and the people being ill.

As more systems start to fail in the city, Sheppard becomes ill and the others start to get worse... etc.

That leaves Ronon, Teyla, Keller, Zelenka, Woolsey to try and figure out what it s wrong and how to fix it... They only really make the connection between the city 'being ill' and the people with the ATA gene being ill when life support starts to fail and Rodney etc slip into a coma..

Teyla etc need all the help they can get... Pull Todd into the mix and he's very interested. Why is Sheppard not as ill as the others, if it is him who has the strongest gene? They work to figure it out before life support and the shield is completely gone and with no one to steer the ship to a suitable planet, they'd be buggered

Anyway, they figure it out (Go secondary team of Atlantis - WOO!) and the others start to get better... But as they are prepping to leave, they realise one of the Jumpers - and Todd - is missing. How did he get the Jumper out?

B-plot
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla/Kanaan split... maybe the medical review board not letting Keller work on Rodney?
                            It all sounds great... can't wait to read the full version....
                            sigpic

Comment

Weeellll... I could...

Spoiler:

B-plot
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm liking it too.

Thanks Laura.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I'm liking it too.

Thanks Laura.
                                Thanks guys. Hope Cazz lets me write it Anything else you'd like to see?

When's the air date?

I had a thought... Isn't it about now that the spoilers would start to come out? I miss SGA... Really, really do right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X