John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    "What's that crazy woman next door doin' yellin' and screamin' about a Keller and a McKay?" LOL
    Well that's not exactly the words they'd use if ya catch my drift

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hee hee. You don't think your neighbours would appreciate it?
    Probably not, but then again...It would sure give them a taste of their own medicine
    sigpic

Comment

I need pics of Teyla from "The Queen" the screencap section of the sight olny has a few promo photos.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

My new Rising Wallie.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I need pics of Teyla from "The Queen" the screencap section of the sight olny has a few promo photos.
          The Queen caps Hope they're ok for ya!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Lauren!!!!
            **HUGS**

SCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HUGE HUGS BACK*

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
            Joe/John icon batch of today

Spoiler:
            These are lovely hunni!
            sigpic
            Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              The Queen caps Hope they're ok for ya!
              Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Battle of the ships, up against Elizabeth/Radek

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

And it was a hard choice! I'm a Razzie shipper too!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Already voted Yeah blue talked me into it I wasn't gonna vote in any more ship games but she is very persuasive
                    sigpic

Comment

Teyla Queen sig.

sigpic

Comment

Oh I so love this

I forgot to say earlier guys but i'm lovin all the artwork you guys havde been doing...Sorry I haven't been participating recently but I haven't felt up to it
                        sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! MY PEEPS!

Just getting my stuff together for Bedford! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! In less that a week, I will be in UK with Sheppy and Ronon! OMG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am so loving all the caps and discussion on the eps! You know, how ironic that the UniversalHD channel is showing Stargate Atlantis from the beginning in HD! Can JT look any hotter! IT's kind of like a glorified USA channel!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Fic stuff.

So, I have had this mad post EatG fic idea running through my head for a good few weeks now but I've been resistent to it for many reasons but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the idea before I started writing it.

Spoiler:
                            When they came to Earth, Kanaan and Torren were with them. (I'll work out to kinks of safety later but I can't see her not bringing her son, especially if she wasn't sure she wouldn't be coming back - what do you think?). There's no ZPM for her to get back to her people and the IOA are resistent to sending Atlantis back to Pegasus anyway. They take it to Antarctica... or round about that way and Sheppad & McKay are posted out there but Teyla etc aren't. She has to make a life on Earth. There's correspondance between her and Shepp, when he comes back for his off days they do stuf etc... It's a JT story but there will be T/K. There's more, obviously, but I don't wanna ruin it for ya if I do decide to write

I've made a poll for opinions, so I'd like to hear what you think.
                            Last edited by gater101; 13 February 2009, 01:23 PM.
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Fic stuff.

So, I have had this mad post EatG fic idea running through my head for a good few weeks now but I've been resistent to it for many reasons but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the idea before I started writing it.

Spoiler:
                              When they came to Earth, Kanaan and Torren were with them. (I'll work out to kinks of safety later but I can't see her not bringing her son, especially if she wasn't sure she wouldn't be coming back - what do you think?). There's no ZPM for her to get back to her people and the IOA are resistent to sending Atlantis back to Pegasus anyway. They take it to Antarctica... or round about that way and Sheppad & McKay are posted out there but Teyla etc aren't. She has to make a life on Earth. There's correspondance between her and Shepp, when he comes back for his off days they do stuf etc... It's a JT story but there will be T/K. There's more, obviously, but I don't wanna ruin it for ya if I do decide to write
                              What do you think?
                              Spoiler:
                              Just as long that K is like a roach.
                              Whip out a bug bomb and BAM! He's outta there eventually! He's like are really ugly wall hanging some one gives you as gift that take out only when they come and visit.
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Voted

Wonderful
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X