X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed a few of these somehow. Thanks for the link
    One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

This is the FINAL round of voting for Last Character Standing.
      It's John Sheppard vs. Neal Caffrey (White Collar).
      Support Shep!!
      http://berlinghoff79.livejournal.com/497068.html
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        Support Shep!!
        Thanks hun. Just voted. He's 4.6% behind.

EDIT: Woohooo! Joe is up!! 57.2% vs 42.8% for Neal. GO JOE!!!

Thanks for the fic rec Jeyla. The story was incredible and I will try to sign up soon for exchange.
        Thanks Awanita for the update.
        Last edited by scifan; 30 September 2010, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Finally started writing again. It's going slow, but at least I started.

Comment

Yay good Sci's writing again whoo!! Be careful though Sci, sometiems the muse, they tend to take over and reaslly get going!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              Support Shep!!
              Wow! That was even idiot proof enough for me!

And did you all notice that Ruby's got another chatper of Guradian up!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                Yay good Sci's writing again whoo!! Be careful though Sci, sometiems the muse, they tend to take over and reaslly get going!!

I wish that would happen, but RL and my slothfulness always gets in the way.

Ruby is being sneaky and not telling us!!! Gonna have to reread just to remember the fic.

Comment

Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 30 September 2010, 05:36 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jeyla! I love that!

Working on a fic - or three for you. Honest! A S3 one, a S5 one and a future fic. Honest!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Jeyla! I love that!

Working on a fic - or three for you. Honest! A S3 one, a S5 one and a future fic. Honest!
                      I love you guys...the ones that were here when I first started, the ones that have been through since! So many come and gone but I love every single one of you. Even the ones that gave me some gray hairs!!!

4 me??? *jumps up and down* Oh, you are AWESOME!!!!!

you shouldn't say that to me because now I'm so going to hound you about these.... *smooch*
                      sigpic

Comment

Just so you know, the S3 fic is just about done. Things are looking fairly good for the S5 fic. And kinda shaky for the future fic one. I can't seem to find the start of that one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                          A4LIFE!!! MISS YOU!

No, I'm not crazy! Well, I am but not more than usual.

Just a friendly nudge that Beya's John and Teyla Secret Elf Exchange sign-ups will be posted soon. I want you guys to participate!!!

Last year we had such a great turnout that I was pleasantly surprised and I realize that the show may be over, but the John and Teyla fans are still very much alive and still loving this pairing.

So, there's a couple of newbies here and maybe some old timers that hadn't been around for awhile, and I wanted to share with you last years' master list to get you to read and see some of the best works in this fandom that I have ever seen!!!

And to encourage you to consider participating either again, or for the first time for this wonderful challenge.

I realize we are only in September but in my neck of the woods holiday decorations are already going up and with the holidays knocking at our doors, we are all going to be very busy and I want us all to prepare for this ahead of time.

So, without further a do...here's last year's master list and those of you who did participate, maybe you can share with the rest how you felt about this exchange and whether you like it or not...I won't get mad.....

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/199675.html
                          Thanks, Jeyla!!! Now I've got to get to work on a gift for you. I'll be over to sign up for the exchange and help out in any way that I can. YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! But you already know that.

Cheers.

Comment

Jeyla! That mouse is too cute. Thanks.

Jeyla! I love that!

Oh cool! Can't wait to see.

Just so you know, the S3 fic is just about done. Things are looking fairly good for the S5 fic. And kinda shaky for the future fic one. I can't seem to find the start of that one.
                            Oh I know how that feels. Future ones can be alot harder because you're making things up vs using something that is already there. Good luck.

Oh.... and she means it.... she will bug you.

*waves to* A4L.

Does anyone know what happened to our RR? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Jeyla! That mouse is too cute. Thanks.

Oh cool! Can't wait to see.

Oh I know how that feels. Future ones can be alot harder because you're making things up vs using something that is already there. Good luck.

Oh.... and she means it.... she will bug you.

*waves to* A4L.

Does anyone know what happened to our RR? Did I miss something
                              ?
                              Haven't missed anything. Alexandria cruised by a couple of weeks ago saying she was working on it and hoped to get it up that weekend, but she hasn't been back Hope all is well with her. Not too busy with RL (I think she said she had school or something)

And the future fic, I'm sorta taking from my own experience. Like I said, if I can find the beginning, it'll be up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Haven't missed anything. Alexandria cruised by a couple of weeks ago saying she was working on it and hoped to get it up that weekend, but she hasn't been back Hope all is well with her. Not too busy with RL (I think she said she had school or something)

And the future fic, I'm sorta taking from my own experience. Like I said, if I can find the beginning, it'll be up.
                                Oh that's right. I hope all is ok. Gotta be tough between school and here. Should we ask her if she wants us to skip her or should we wait longer?

Couple of Shep sigs I did for my friend Mrscopterdoc. We both like the one without texture better.

Comment

Working...
                                X