John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Goodnight everyone.
    Feeling crappy tonight, I think it's another cold.

I hope that it's not as dead tomorrow.

Hey MrsB. Can we get an update for Dark Planet for Halloween???

Comment

Elimination is over for this time..and we are starting on the new round...

Vote for top 7
      Stargate Atlantis Pairing Tournament
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=15
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*pops in* OK, took the better part of the day to actually clean up the picture BUT the end result is just beautiful, what do you guys think? took me a while to find the right color effects for the text, the font also took a while too...

Also... Sci
        Spoiler:
        I got the final say of YES that I may use the pictures as i please for the wallie, so it may or may not be tomrrow night when you get a VM with a link to the gallery that they are posted on

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          I had never seen that!!! Ahhh!
          Glad you liked it. I just found out that the US dvds dont have the whole behnd the stargate Secrets Revealed so that just means no dancing Shep for me
          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Oh I know.. yuck.. but suddenly everyone loves Teyla/Kanaan ..hmmm..

Vegas...
          Spoiler:
          I don't think we'll get to see Teyla in Vegas, well not a lot of her. I think it's predominatley a Shep epiosde... hopefully that means no Rodney or Keller either
          Hope youre right
          Spoiler:
          About the keller/rodney thing

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Well, Goodnight everyone.
          Feeling crappy tonight, I think it's another cold.

I hope that it's not as dead tomorrow.

Hey MrsB. Can we get an update for Dark Planet for Halloween???
          Hope ya feel better.
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

So what's new? I feel pure bleh just now Tummy hurts
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

What do you guys think of this?

Spoiler:
              Her skin was cashmere beneath the tips of his fingers, her silken hair a gentle curtain against the back of his hand, her upturned eyes the picture of dark solemnity and he felt the pull inside his chest again. The wind wafted across them, whipping the sea up to meet them with the faintest whisper of water against their cheeks. The obsidian sky lay motionless above them, a dark canvas left blank for the stars to spatter, for the silver wisps of cloud to mar.

Behind them, the desolate city stood, towering over them with its overbearing emptiness. The stillness of their pier was mirrored in the city’s halls, in the empty rooms, in the powerless labs.

It wasn’t the same when there was no one there to make it feel like home.

The silver island of hope lay barren, the elements its’ only company, their breaths the only life. And even then he wasn’t sure that they were real. The moons’ ethereal glow cast them into diaphanous shadows, milky and opaque and he wondered if the moons had always chilled him so.

John could feel the desolation seep into his bones like a poison, the City crying out for them to stay, to seek harbour there like they had years before.

“I will find you there.”

He sighed, the breath crystallising in the air before him, dropping onto her perfect features.

Comment

I made some art!... it's not Stargate related though....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

What do you guys think of this?

Spoiler:
                  Her skin was cashmere beneath the tips of his fingers, her silken hair a gentle curtain against the back of his hand, her upturned eyes the picture of dark solemnity and he felt the pull inside his chest again. The wind wafted across them, whipping the sea up to meet them with the faintest whisper of water against their cheeks. The obsidian sky lay motionless above them, a dark canvas left blank for the stars to spatter, for the silver wisps of cloud to mar.

Behind them, the desolate city stood, towering over them with its overbearing emptiness. The stillness of their pier was mirrored in the city’s halls, in the empty rooms, in the powerless labs.

It wasn’t the same when there was no one there to make it feel like home.

The silver island of hope lay barren, the elements its’ only company, their breaths the only life. And even then he wasn’t sure that they were real. The moons’ ethereal glow cast them into diaphanous shadows, milky and opaque and he wondered if the moons had always chilled him so.

John could feel the desolation seep into his bones like a poison, the City crying out for them to stay, to seek harbour there like they had years before.

“I will find you there.”

He sighed, the breath crystallising in the air before him, dropping onto her perfect features.

Wow, even hurting you can write like that. That's awesome.
                  I'll talk to ya tomorrow, started going to school the whole day and im beat, lets see how that will work for me.
                  That just means no Linda for me anymore
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Title: Restoration
                    Summary: The words he knew he should be saying never came.
                    Characters: Teyla, Sheppard, Rodney and Ronon
                    Pairing: Sheppard-Teyla
                    Notes: An unfinished piece that I think does quite nicely as it is, if the first paragraph or so is ignored.
                    Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/63974.html

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      Wow, even hurting you can write like that. That's awesome.
                      I'll talk to ya tomorrow, started going to school the whole day and im beat, lets see how that will work for me.
                      That just means no Linda for me anymore
                      Lol, thanks I'm not sure about it... I have an idea of what I want to write but I think it requires either a long story, or multi chaptered and I'm not up for writing that length just now.

lol, what time is it over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        I iz a naturally white, only right now my hair is more of a off wihte due to dying it black for Dragon*Con over Larbor Day weekend in Atlanta, only thing is my hair is a.... uhm.... total birdsnest so to speak....
                        mine is too!!! but usually it has a *ton* of moose on the very top, to keep the hairline flat!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I know:Vegas
                        Spoiler:
                        He doesn't look bad for a Wraith.
                        I love Legolas.
                        me to!!

:
                        I just had another hellish driving lesson.

Booo.
                        Just curious, how old are you?

And driving isn't that hard, it's the written test that nearly killed me!!! (but I passed and have my permit!! YAY!!)

OK good, give me a few hours though to get the pictures at least to the page itself, then I can link you to the gallery (it is on my LJ at least )

Again like I said, i'm busy the next 30 days.... (darn!)

GOOD NEWS!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Mom is home, turns out she only got a sprained wrist from the crash, the car is as good as new and the guy that hit them is being charged with DUI, meaning 15 months jail time +110 hours community service. Thankfully noone was killed in the crash otherwise... well, I don't know what I'd do.... possibly go to Iraq and finish this whole mess over there, never know for sure....

Anyway, Mom is home safe and sound, she and dad with a to a friends house for the day, I'm about to go seemy friend jennifer for a few hours (have to plan for this sundays youthgroup night)

But above all, MOM IS HOME YAY!!!
                        AWSOME!!!

*pops in* OK, took the better part of the day to actually clean up the picture BUT the end result is just beautiful, what do you guys think? took me a while to find the right color effects for the text, the font also took a while too...
                        pretty!! that's ancent right?

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                        Glad you liked it. I just found out that the US dvds dont have the whole behnd the stargate Secrets Revealed so that just means no dancing Shep for me
                        WTF!?!?!? Ugh. Now I have to go get new DVDS!!!

An ode to Sci-Fi (done for a Creative Writing Poem project due Friday!!)
                        NO STEALY!!!!

Spoiler:
                        Sci-fi
                        Oh my glorious, wondrous world.
                        You guide my hand
                        You guide my thoughts.
                        Such glory is the world of Sci-fi!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          mine is too!!! but usually it has a *ton* of moose on the very top, to keep the hairline flat.

AWSOME!!!

pretty!! that's ancent right?
                          moose?? what does Bullwinkle have to do with this?? Also yes my family is happy happy Also my hair color is more of a dark silver right now, still getting the dye out... now to keep it under control and clean enough for the wedding on the 15th....

And yes that is the Ancient Truetype fontfile for the text of the poem, In fact I have another poem only it is far longer then te picture is tall.

In your terms of year keeping I should be dead by now, but then again my total age is 3,451

Comment

moose?? what does Bullwinkle have to do with this?? Also yes my family is happy happy Also my hair color is more of a dark silver right now, still getting the dye out... now to keep it under control and clean enough for the wedding on the 15th....

And yes that is the Ancient Truetype fontfile for the text of the poem, In fact I have another poem only it is far longer then te picture is tall.

In your terms of year keeping I should be dead by now, but then again my total age is 3,451
                            #1) Moose=hair gel
                            #2) Where you get the font?
                            #3) ok.......................
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              #1) Moose=hair gel
                              #2) Where you get the font?
                              #3) ok.......................
                              1. oh
                              2. off of (I think) Sci-Fi World.... (I THINK)
                              3. In reality though, i'm 23 (still got 97 years to go before I die though!!)
                              4. Like it? the poem is aslso a song, only thing being that it is sadly not on the CD BUT it is a good poem titled, "Finding the Hidden Inner Self" it fits the pictire me thinks I have anoter only it is far too long... though i do have a good background picture to use for a possibly a sig or a thing to put up on DA...

Comment

Working...
                              X