Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    I'm back!

Need my John/Teyla fix...I've been deprived for so many days away!!!

Annie has come to my rescue once again with some awesome pics! I already made two wallpapers will some of her previous pics! I'll post them later!

Now who wants Steve/Bob as a mascot...I'll see what I can come up with...just have to track down Bob...he might have followed Tracy Jane to places unknown....

Hello I Love Daniel and mishy91...I'm AG...current...well...I'm not quite sure what I am right now...

Everyone is welcome here and it is always good to see some new posters...so many ideas get thrown around here...new minds always add to the fun...

Hey BP, VB, Ritter, Witchy!
    HEY...it's AG!....How was the trip?...

Can you go over to Omega and get Steve and Bob?...I'm a little scared..since i've lost my broom...

And making this all legal...

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
      Hi, I'm a new poster here at Gateworld and I'm a huge john/teyla shipper! I've been kinda lurking around this thread and reading what you guys have been saying and you all sound like a really nice group of people. Now i have to confess first off that I was a shep/weir shipper in the beginning, but when I saw "hot zone", and the stick fighting, I was hooked! There is definitly something there. Hope I'm welcomed.

thanx
      mishy91

Welecome!!
      Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
        Hmmm maybe the skirt is symbolic??

Or maybe it's a lurve charm! I think it works too.....I'll have to get me one of those
        hmm...symbolic eh?...I didn't think of it to be one...It symbolize their relationship...seperated at points, but connected always...

Lurve charm...yep that's it......It definitely works...can you see his face during the sparring sessions?...

So i guess the macarena skirts are out, and sparring skirts in?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          HEY...it's AG!....How was the trip?...

Can you go over to Omega and get Steve and Bob?...I'm a little scared..since i've lost my broom...

And making this all legal...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...stinct0073.jpg

Hey Witchy!

Good trip...saw 'Beauty and the Beast: The Musical' so now I feel the need to redo my John and Teyla 'B and the B' wallpaper I made a while back..

I didn't lose any money on the slot machines...winning the only occasional 5-10 dollars to make up for what I lost! Now if only they had had an Atlantis theme slot machine....

So to make this legal...slogan anyone for our Steve/Bob mascot thingamagig?

Besides the "Hail Sheyla" and "Bring Back Bates" ones...hmmmm....Bring back Bates Sheyla wallpaper....ideas...ideas...ideas!

Whoops Witchy...I may have your broom in my closet!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            Hey Witchy!

Good trip...saw 'Beauty and the Beast: The Musical' so now I feel the need to redo my John and Teyla 'B and the B' wallpaper I made a while back..

I didn't lose any money on the slot machines...winning the only occasional 5-10 dollars to make up for what I lost! Now if only they had had an Atlantis theme slot machine....
            Awesome!...Can't wait to see the new wallpaper. An Atlantis theme slot machine...now that would be a sight....Everytime you win you see a shep/Teyla smooch.....

So to make this legal...slogan anyone for our Steve/Bob mascot thingamagig?

Besides the "Hail Sheyla" and "Bring Back Bates" ones...hmmmm....Bring back Bates Sheyla wallpaper....ideas...ideas...ideas!
            I'd say Steve /Bob always 'Brings Out the Best of Shep and Teyla'...that's kind of a drawn out slogan, but that's what they do....

Whoops Witchy...I may have your broom in my closet!
            The closet...nooooooo.....not the closet..never the closet...my poor wittle broom...the horrors...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Took a look at some Duet pics and I can't tell if it is pants with a thigh high slit or a new sparring skirt. Love the new top as well. Wonder if she was trying to show off a new outfit and for who?

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                I posted this pic before...but doesn't it match Caz's?...
                http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...rground040.jpg

Look at that, a year later and they've still got the habit of....
                looking deep in each others eyes....
                my proofs...

yeah...looking in her eyes makes John speechless...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                    Took a look at some Duet pics and I can't tell if it is pants with a thigh high slit or a new sparring skirt. Love the new top as well. Wonder if she was trying to show off a new outfit and for who?
                    We know who shes showing off for...

PS: The baby eating my lappy saw those wonderful pics AS and SQUEALED! I guess my bro is a closet shipper even before he speaks!

PSS: I think my lappy is now broke... *sigh* Screens werent meant to be lain upon

Comment

More Proof!

Is this pic a spoiler?

Comment

John: *How does she make that gown look so good?*

Comment

Nope! And its too cute!

*scuttles to repair lappy before mum gets off work*

*must peel away from this thread first*

Comment

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...yla/208_05.jpg
                            ...even when John isn't himself...
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 February 2006, 07:50 PM. Reason: added URL for spoiler pic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...yla/208_05.jpg

...even when John isn't himself...
                              Well it must have been an instinctual need to be next to her, look at her...and just plain be close to her!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                                Me too...I wasn't too sure about that, it looked like a pants, but then it looked like a type of skirt...

Oh she's got a greater top in an upcoming epi i think, but i don't know if shep's there to see it....

Oh we know who she's showing off for, how can she resist showing her guy her new outfit, especially if it's during a sparring session...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X