John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    yes yes you do that *lol* atleast you don't have to fight me over him haha...
    That's good...I would never be able to beat you...You've got a bulldozer on your side
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well about the last ep....If you're a Shep thunker then it most definately squee worthy.....If you're a Teyla fan (and you are) Then it is squee worthy for the first 15 odd minutes so don't bother watching the rest of it
      Well, I AM a Asgard nut too, not JUST a Teyla Druggie..... speaking of wich i left a Missing Persons report update in the Rachel/Teyla thread

Also, is it just me or do the PTB not know how to write characters? From what i see he is acting more and more like Obama then ever from what I have seen, eassily countering attacks, and ignoring very vital questions.

Speaking of which how many names are on that pitien to save my home?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Well, I AM a Asgard nut too, not JUST a Teyla Druggie..... speaking of wich i left a Missing Persons report update in the Rachel/Teyla thread

Also, is it just me or do the PTB not know how to write characters? From what i see he is acting more and more like Obama then ever from what I have seen, eassily countering attacks, and ignoring very vital questions.

Speaking of which how many names are on that pitien to save my home?
        Well you might like it then

Yep saw it..Still no sign of her then

TPTB do not know how to write characters

Um not sure how many names are on it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Donna sig in MP form. She gave me permission.

TLT spoiler.
          Spoiler:
          Thanks hun.
          I'm sure she didn't even know.

Thanks Nina.
          It was all Donna's cap and words, jut in a different form.
          Np hun i didnt Mind you using it
          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Thanx Sci Pandora did the Teyla icon

Awesome sig

Love it

OT
          Spoiler:
          Check out this tut: Music vids

Oh and I made your sig

Fantastic!!!

Thanx Mayra

Thanks Cazz
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Well you might like it then

Yep saw it..Still no sign of her then

TPTB do not know how to write characters

Um not sure how many names are on it
            She was last spotted 20 minutes ago, at the time of the report being submitted to Bob Woosley (yes I call him Bob, is there a problem with this?! I like the name Bob... Bob, Bob Bob bob bob bob bob.....)

on the PTB assestment

can you look? *unseaths claws*

oh and one last thing.....

Bob Woosley for Pres

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Hiya guys: OT
              Spoiler:
              I was getting ready to go out yesterday and i ended up shaving off half of my eyebrow accidentally. You guys have no idea how bummed i am.

Awesome update Sci Cant wait for more
              Ummmm.
              OT
              Spoiler:
              And why was the razor by your eyebrow????

Thanks Snow. I have some ideas for the next part.

I have a shot or two of me (one with me and my Mother from the last trip)

Careful, my body is nearly broken up in pieces. Mostly because of all the learning I was, and still am, doing. (I just LOVE Wu Dang Kung Fu!! Never felt better in my life!!)

EDIT: I hate my muse, Jack has turned a short "What If" story into a major bloodfest again (
              Where? Where? I must be having trouble with my eyesight.... because I can't see them.

Oh that's awesome. Martial arts is good exercise.
              Spoiler:
              I wish I never gave up Tae Kwon Do. That was when I was much thinner and flexible.

Oh right....I didn't snag that one...I have a feeling I probably won't be in her good books after everything I siad about Keller

Well about the last ep....If you're a Shep thunker then it most definately squee worthy.....If you're a Teyla fan (and you are) Then it is squee worthy for the first 15 odd minutes so don't bother watching the rest of it
              Uh oh!!!!

Hee heee!! Squeeeee!!!

Ooops! Sorry Linda. Got distract think of a certain scene.
              You know Teyla looked too.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Np hun i didnt Mind you using it

Thanks Cazz
                Well, You did good because everyone thought it was funny.

What's up with MGM not having Outsiders trailer????

Comment

Where? Where? I must be having trouble with my eyesight.... because I can't see them.

Oh that's awesome. Martial arts is good exercise.
                  Spoiler:
                  I wish I never gave up Tae Kwon Do. That was when I was much thinner and flexible.

Uh oh!!! Hee heee!! Squeeeee!!! Ooops! Sorry Linda. Got distract think of a certain scene. You know Teyla looked too.
                  1. I haven't posted them yet, will post it soon
                  2. Wu Dang is better as it is both internal and external traiing, basically natural healing in mind and body
                  3. 'spalin pleases, what did Teyla see??

Comment

That's good...I would never be able to beat you...You've got a bulldozer on your side
                    *lol* don't worry it wont drive over you ..since well I don't like the guy anyway..wouldn't fight over him hahaha...

Well, You did good because everyone thought it was funny.

What's up with MGM not having Outsiders trailer????
                    I have no idea...I've been over there to check before but didn't see it I mean come on the epi is on tomorrow... must be sleeping in the promo department.. someone might need an alarm or something to wake up
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

AHEM....CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE......*waits a few seconds* OK EVERYONE LISTENING...GOOD.....Teyla's turn is up again in the All time favourite stargate character tournament game so please go showe your support for our favourite Athosian

THAT IS ALL

She was last spotted 20 minutes ago, at the time of the report being submitted to Bob Woosley (yes I call him Bob, is there a problem with this?! I like the name Bob... Bob, Bob Bob bob bob bob bob.....)

on the PTB assestment

can you look? *unseaths claws*

oh and one last thing.....

Bob Woosley for Pres
                      Um ok...Gimme a minute

Uh oh!!!!

Hee heee!! Squeeeee!!!

Ooops! Sorry Linda. Got distract think of a certain scene.
                      You know Teyla looked too.
                      Well I can't help it if my hatred for a certain character comes out occasionally

Yep I know she did...And I got the pics to prove it
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittyyyyyyyyyyyyy......Take a look
                        sigpic

Comment

AHEM....CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE......*waits a few seconds* OK EVERYONE LISTENING...GOOD.....Teyla's turn is up again in the All time favourite stargate character tournament game so please go showe your support for our favourite Athosian
                          Too late

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

1. I haven't posted them yet, will post it soon
                            2. Wu Dang is better as it is both internal and external traiing, basically natural healing in mind and body
                            3. 'spalin pleases, what did Teyla see??
                            Oh good!!
                            I thought I need to get some strong glasses.

And what did Teyla see....
                            TLT spoiler.
                            Spoiler:
                            Shep shirtless!!!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            *lol* don't worry it wont drive over you ..since well I don't like the guy anyway..wouldn't fight over him hahaha...

I have no idea...I've been over there to check before but didn't see it I mean come on the epi is on tomorrow... must be sleeping in the promo department.. someone might need an alarm or something to wake up
                            I know!!! I'm wondering if it's becauses of BW's vid for SGU.
                            Just kidding.

THAT IS ALL

Um ok...Gimme a minute

Well I can't help it if my hatred for a certain character comes out occasionally

Yep I know she did...And I got the pics to prove it
                            Just voted. I hope I did it right.

Is that cap on your PB account?

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Too late

sigpic

Comment

Just voted. I hope I did it right.

Is that cap on your PB account?
                                Yep you did it right

Um I think so *runs off to check*

EDIT: Yes it's in my PB She's looking at him then looks down then looks at him again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X