John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great songs Planet.

I'm still waiting for a Shep whump vid with 3 Doors Down, "It's Not My Time". But everyone is busy.

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapter 2
    Spoiler:

John is cleared of anything medically wrong, but they suggest that if any begins to happen that he return for further testing. He agrees to do so and leaves with Rodney and Radek.

As he is leaving, Woolsey radios him and asks how he is doing. John tells him what the medical staff had said and that he will inform him if things change. Woolsey sounds pleased and signs off.

Rodney looks at John curiously, “You sure you’re feeling ok?”

John smiles widely, “Actually, I feel better then ok. This morning I was feeling sore and stiff, but now I feel… I feel like I did five years ago.”

“Really?” Rodney asks with excitement.

“Rodney... we are not going to have you get in there unless we know for sure that thing worked. Let’s give it a couple of day. This way, if anything does go wrong, we won’t have to treat both of you,” Radek softly reprimands.

Rodney rolls his eyes and sighs, “Fine, whatever.” He looks at John. “So what are you going to do now?”

John pats Rodney on the shoulder, “I think I’m gonna go for a run and then get something to eat.”

“Fine. Let me know when you go to the cafeteria and I’ll join you,” Rodney says as he walks away with Radek.

“Sounds great,” John replies as he jogs away.

----------

A half an hour later, Ronon, Teyla and Keller arrive back to Atlantis. Woolsey meet them in the gate room and informs them of the day’s advent. They are relieved that John is all right, but Keller suggests that she run another series of tests in the morning to make sure he remains fine.

Ronon, Teyla and Jennifer, meet up with John and Rodney in the cafeteria. They notice that John seems to be a little hyper than normal, but he dismisses it as being excited. He sees the concern look on Teyla and Ronon’s face and asks if they mind sparing with him to prove that he’s physically fine.

“I don’t know,” Ronon begins. “Last time you acted like this you it was because you were…”

“Becoming a bug? Thanks for reminding me,” John blurts out. “Plus, this time it’s different.”

“How so?” Jennifer asks.

“I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s just different,” John says with some frustration.

They all decide to let the subject end and Ronon, Teyla and Jennifer begin to talk about their day off world.

----------

When Ronon, Teyla and John go to the gym, Teyla suggests that she just observes instead of participating. John can see a worry look on her face and pulls her aside.

“Teyla, you ok?” John asks gently. “It won’t be like last time. I would never do that to you again…I promise.”

Teyla gives him a gentle smile, “I will see how you do with Ronon and then I will decide whether to join in or not.”

John gives her a boyish smile, “That sounds fair.”

While John spared with Ronon, they noticed that his skills didn’t improve, but endurance has. He spares with Ronon for an hour and then another hour with Teyla before he gets tired. They all agree at the end of it all that it is time for them to retire for the night.

They know they have an early morning staff meeting and they don’t want to be late. None of them wants to hear Woolsey’s tiring lecture.

It takes a while before John falls asleep and before he knows its morning. Teyla is banging on his door. He slowly wakes up and struggles to get out of bed. His legs feel weak and he figures it’s because he over did it the night before.

“I’m coming!” he shouts.

“John, you are running late for this morning’s meeting!” Teyla yells back through the door. “I was worried when you never answered your comm.”
    John opens the door, “I didn’t even hear it.”

Teyla’s eyes widens in fear as soon as John opens the door and he can see the fear in her face. She quickly clicks her radio and tells Keller that she needs to get to John’s quarters right away.

“What? What’s wrong,” John asks with concern.

“Something has gone terribly wrong,” she says wearily.

He looks down at his hands and sees they are wrinklier then before. He begins to walk towards the mirror in his room. Teyla tries to stop him, but it only makes him more determine to go look. What he sees shocks him. He has aged about twenty years.

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      hiya, just thought id drop in and say hi, as i am an occasional sheyla shipper, (you know its true love!) i normally only post on the dr and the wildman thread but i thought id start to spread my wings
      Originally posted by CaptainBoomer View Post
      i'm new to gateworld, but since i LOVE john/teyla, i figured i'd stop by the john/teyla thread! *waves to everyone* we need to have some more john and teyla before the season ends! it's so obvious they're meant to be
      Hi perkin and CaptainB! Welcome to the JT Thread

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

You know and I know that...so what's up with those guys.
      Spoiler:
      SGA is very good, it has its problems and all but its potential is mind boggling. That's the main reason why I won't be trying the new show(what's its name) when this is the show I want to see. I believe I still have the power to choose what I want to watch rather than someone telling me what I should watch.
      Ohhhh Sorry went off a bit of a rant there.
      Here, here!

Oh and I love the titles too! *pouts*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        so cool!

very pretty *dreamy sigh*

ah just lovely

hmm I wonder who that might be but agreeing with ya.

Pretty and loving the heroes sig.
        Spoiler:
        love Sylar's badness

don't get me started sci. People will have to beg me to stop spamming the thread.
        Thanks maff how are you hun
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          ok! (parents said the same thing)

*makes note to get class to take turns to type AGs paper...*
          Lol. See I talk some sense.
          Originally posted by CaptainBoomer View Post
          i'm new to gateworld, but since i LOVE john/teyla, i figured i'd stop by the john/teyla thread! *waves to everyone* we need to have some more john and teyla before the season ends! it's so obvious they're meant to be
          They are but TPTB seem to like to mess with their, as well as our, heads. Welcome aboard!
          WOW!!!!!!!

thanks gater101!!

I finished typing that story of hers (borderline 8 pages for crying out loud!!) and did not add any of my corrections!! But I *really* have to talk to her about sexual undertones!! The main characters were 12 and 13 and they were going to a lake for "pleasure"! *buries head in hands*

To be nice and give her some credit, there were hardly any spelling mistakes!!
          *AMC happy*
          LOL, well there's that Just tell her. It's difficult when it's someone who is your friend and they'll probably see the red haze for some time but they just need to suck it up if they want to get better.
          Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I have to agree with you. I used to be a tutor and while we couldn't change anything. We had to sit down with them and go over the paper with the person and only make suggestions. Plus, if you do get caught, you will be punished.
          Ditto. And it is so hard to tell them but you just have to. The worst thing I ever said to someone was "What is this?" and shoogled the bit of paper about in front of them. It doesn't seem bad but I couldn't even finish reading it for them it was that bad.
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

In the whump thread we've started discussing how everybody got their username, it's very interesting So I wanna know how you all came up with yours

Mine is pretty simple, Cazz is my nickname, short for Carolyn, and Sheffield United are known as The Blades, hence I am a Blade for supporting them

Comment

hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome, didnt stay and chat last night as it was 1am or something stupid so i had to get to bed.

WOW!!!!!!!
              Two new ppl in one night!!!

but a bit of a warining to you and perkin127:
              Spoiler:
              this thread can get very Anti-Keller, so you may want to stay away after an eppie. that is if you like keller. *shrugs*

[
              thanks for the warning, i am a keller fan, but im not very sensitive and always up for some healthy debate so anti kellers don't bother me really

Comment

Well... my real name is Laura... that's how I got gater101...

I actually can't remember. I've had this username for everything since I started using the internet... I started with it on the MGM board in season 5 of SG-1... I really can't remember but it's stuck. It's obviously got to do with Stargate... you know, gater, lol but I'm not sure
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  In the whump thread we've started discussing how everybody got their username, it's very interesting So I wanna know how you all came up with yours

Mine is pretty simple, Cazz is my nickname, short for Carolyn, and Sheffield United are known as The Blades, hence I am a Blade for supporting them

my name is my surname (which i always gt called at school due to there being a million other sarahs) and 127 is the number from the end of my first ever email add, and its just stuck, i put it on the end of all my usernames
                  Last edited by perkin127; 02 October 2008, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

That's a cool idea Cazz.

Well, my real name is Lea.
                    I didn't want to use my real name when I first got here because it was the first time ever getting on a forurm... and I was shy.
                    I like most science fiction shows, so that's how I picked my name.

hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome, didnt stay and chat last night as it was 1am or something stupid so i had to get to bed.

thanks for the warning, i am a keller fan, but im not very sensitive and always up for some healthy debate so anti kellers don't bother me really
                    NP hun.

And I'm glad that it won't bother you.
                    I just usually ignore it.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Well... my real name is Laura... that's how I got gater101...

I actually can't remember. I've had this username for everything since I started using the internet... I started with it on the MGM board in season 5 of SG-1... I really can't remember but it's stuck. It's obviously got to do with Stargate... you know, gater, lol but I'm not sure
                    Thanks for sharing that Laura.

my name is my surname (which i always gt called at school due to there being a million other sarahs) and 127 is the number from the end of my first ever email add, and its just stuck, i put it on the end of all my usernames
                    Thanks for that Sarah. Can we call you Sarah??

Comment

yea you can call me whatever so do any of u guys make fan vids? im obsessive over them!

Comment

yea you can call me whatever so do any of u guys make fan vids? im obsessive over them!
                        Yep Nina, Mayra, Linda, Steph (LoveConquers) and TJ (aunt nora on YouTube), Laura (Gator101) and Sariana all make great vids

Comment

*comes in happy as a kid in the candy shop*

I'm going back to Bejing on sunday!! going to be gone for ten days instead of four! w00t!!

Now if only youtube would work so I can finish this series before I go, it keeps stopping the vids and has them load or take for ever to load

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Sarah.

Linda: Dust in the Wind

Sariana: Protect You

TeylaJohn: Sorry

Love Conquers: Footprints

Nina:Gravity of Love

Mayra: Can't Live Without You

Donna: Best of John and Teyla

LandJrule: Keep Holding On

Quania: At the Beginning
                            Laura: I Will Love You

Sheppynette: Saving Me

Here is just a small sample of vids. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone.

Enjoy Sarah

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            *comes in happy as a kid in the candy shop*

I'm going back to Bejing on sunday!! going to be gone for ten days instead of four! w00t!!

Now if only youtube would work so I can finish this series before I go, it keeps stopping the vids and has them load or take for ever to load
                            Again!!! And I'm still waiting on pics from the last trip.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Man!!! It's so slow in here today

Happy Birthday October Kiddies!!!

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Part 1

Spoiler:
                              As John gets out of his bed he releases a small moan. His body is beginning to feel its age and the idea of him reaching a new milestone for his birthday didn’t help either. He was promised by his team mates that they wouldn’t make a big idea of it, but he saw the glint in Ronon’s eyes and the smirk on
                              Rodney’s face. Teyla just gave him a sympathetic smile.

He knows that forty isn’t really old, but all the battles, beatings and stress for the past five years have definitely not made it easy. He sighs as he looks in the mirror and sees the bags under his eyes, the wrinkles in various places on his face and the grey in his hair. Then he huffs as he smirks and remembers a remark that Teyla had said a few days back.

----------

Rodney started pointing out all of John’s flaws, including his grey hair and Teyla quickly dismissed him and tried to make John feel better, Ronon was too busy trying not to laugh.

“Do not listen to them John,” as she shot them a disagreeable look. “I think it makes you more handsome.”

John was about to make a snide comment, since he thought she was just saying it to humor him, but then he saw her smile. He knew right then she was being genuine.

“Why, thank you for that Teyla,” he said with a flirtatious smile.

Rodney rolls his eyes, “I can’t believe this. Even as you get older, women still think you’re good looking. I get older and all I get is….”

John raises an eyebrow while he waits patiently for Rodney to finish. Teyla and Ronon grin as they wait as well.

Rodney clears his throat, “Never mind.”

Rodney makes an excuse that he needs to go somewhere and the rest of them leave to go to the infirmary.

----------

John feels fortunate that today is going to be an easy day. Ronon, Teyla and Keller are off world helping a sick village and Rodney is planning to do more research into Janus’ lab. So, he has the whole day to do some golf, video games and listen to some music.

The last thing he wants to think about is his birthday coming up in a few days and full day of “fun” should guarantee it. Unfortunately, he gets bored fairly quickly without his friends and decides to go to the lab to see how Rodney is doing.
                              ----------

As John walks into the once secret lab, he sees Rodney and Radek looking at the different equipments and finding whatever research they can in Janus’ files.

“How’s it going?” John asks.

Rodney sighs, “Slow. Some of Janus’ notes are vague about what these things are and others just say that he had to stop using it without a reason why.”

“There’s also a mention of a device that he made. It had something to do with improving ones vitality, but we haven’t found it yet,” Radek interjects.

“Maybe he got rid of it or it got stolen,” John suggests.

“Noooo, I have a feeling it’s here, but maybe in another secret area,” Rodney responds. He gives John a curious look. “I thought you were going to spend your day doing a bunch of you games and stuff.”

“Yeah, well I changed my mind,” John answers plainly.

As John crosses the room to look at some odd symbols on one of the walls, a platform underneath him activates and raises him up with it.

“Um, Rodney,” he says nervously.

“Oh,” Radek simply remarks.

“What did you do?” Rodney barks.

“Nothing, I was just walking to see that wall over there and as I crossed the room, this thing came on,” John responds innocently.

Before Rodney could ask John to get down, a beam encompasses him. Shortly after, the platform descends and John collapse to the floor. Rodney calls for a medical team and he is rushed to the infirmary.

Once John gets to the infirmary, he wakes up. The tests can’t find anything wrong and John says that he feels fine. He says that he hasn’t this good in ages. Rodney wants to try the device as well, but Radek points out what happened to him last time and suggest some caution.
                              I think I know where that is headed

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Great songs Planet.

I'm still waiting for a Shep whump vid with 3 Doors Down, "It's Not My Time". But everyone is busy.

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapter 2
                              Spoiler:

John is cleared of anything medically wrong, but they suggest that if any begins to happen that he return for further testing. He agrees to do so and leaves with Rodney and Radek.

As he is leaving, Woolsey radios him and asks how he is doing. John tells him what the medical staff had said and that he will inform him if things change. Woolsey sounds pleased and signs off.

Rodney looks at John curiously, “You sure you’re feeling ok?”

John smiles widely, “Actually, I feel better then ok. This morning I was feeling sore and stiff, but now I feel… I feel like I did five years ago.”

“Really?” Rodney asks with excitement.

“Rodney... we are not going to have you get in there unless we know for sure that thing worked. Let’s give it a couple of day. This way, if anything does go wrong, we won’t have to treat both of you,” Radek softly reprimands.

Rodney rolls his eyes and sighs, “Fine, whatever.” He looks at John. “So what are you going to do now?”

John pats Rodney on the shoulder, “I think I’m gonna go for a run and then get something to eat.”

“Fine. Let me know when you go to the cafeteria and I’ll join you,” Rodney says as he walks away with Radek.

“Sounds great,” John replies as he jogs away.

----------

A half an hour later, Ronon, Teyla and Keller arrive back to Atlantis. Woolsey meet them in the gate room and informs them of the day’s advent. They are relieved that John is all right, but Keller suggests that she run another series of tests in the morning to make sure he remains fine.

Ronon, Teyla and Jennifer, meet up with John and Rodney in the cafeteria. They notice that John seems to be a little hyper than normal, but he dismisses it as being excited. He sees the concern look on Teyla and Ronon’s face and asks if they mind sparing with him to prove that he’s physically fine.

“I don’t know,” Ronon begins. “Last time you acted like this you it was because you were…”

“Becoming a bug? Thanks for reminding me,” John blurts out. “Plus, this time it’s different.”

“How so?” Jennifer asks.

“I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s just different,” John says with some frustration.

They all decide to let the subject end and Ronon, Teyla and Jennifer begin to talk about their day off world.

----------

When Ronon, Teyla and John go to the gym, Teyla suggests that she just observes instead of participating. John can see a worry look on her face and pulls her aside.

“Teyla, you ok?” John asks gently. “It won’t be like last time. I would never do that to you again…I promise.”

Teyla gives him a gentle smile, “I will see how you do with Ronon and then I will decide whether to join in or not.”

John gives her a boyish smile, “That sounds fair.”

While John spared with Ronon, they noticed that his skills didn’t improve, but endurance has. He spares with Ronon for an hour and then another hour with Teyla before he gets tired. They all agree at the end of it all that it is time for them to retire for the night.

They know they have an early morning staff meeting and they don’t want to be late. None of them wants to hear Woolsey’s tiring lecture.

It takes a while before John falls asleep and before he knows its morning. Teyla is banging on his door. He slowly wakes up and struggles to get out of bed. His legs feel weak and he figures it’s because he over did it the night before.

“I’m coming!” he shouts.

“John, you are running late for this morning’s meeting!” Teyla yells back through the door. “I was worried when you never answered your comm.”
                              John opens the door, “I didn’t even hear it.”

Teyla’s eyes widens in fear as soon as John opens the door and he can see the fear in her face. She quickly clicks her radio and tells Keller that she needs to get to John’s quarters right away.

“What? What’s wrong,” John asks with concern.

“Something has gone terribly wrong,” she says wearily.

He looks down at his hands and sees they are wrinklier then before. He begins to walk towards the mirror in his room. Teyla tries to stop him, but it only makes him more determine to go look. What he sees shocks him. He has aged about twenty years.

Guess not. Wasn't expecting that.

Hi JT's hope all is well. Just popping in & out. Gosh you guys talk a lot I'm not going to try to catch up from last time
                              sigpic

Comment

Your ficlet is bomb Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X