• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Are you sure those aren't horns? LOL
    I would never have horns....
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

First Contact...

Spoiler:
      WOW !!! that has to be the best ep of the season, maybe one of the best of the series. Why can't the ptb make more like this... I'm positive the show would not be cancelled if the eps had been as good as this. After so many mediocre epiosdes this was a treat. I loved all the Daniel/McKay interaction and they have more chemistry I think than Sheppard/McKay. The story was riviting and interesting and so many twists and turns that I had no idea what to expect next.

Todd was awesome as usual and I loved how he thought he had been betrayed. Glad to see he had a back up plan as too many times it is the Atlanteans who betray their allies and dupe them too easily.. glad to see that Todd still didnt really trust them.. eventhough he did look kinda surprised and a bit hurt .. bless

John looked especially hot in this ep and I love when he is in charge.. go Shep.. I was beginning to get a little antsy with the lack of Teyla, and Keller looking like a little barbie doll stuck in needlessly as usual.. but thankfully Teyla appeared and looking stunning next to John....

What a beautiful sight watching them side by side in full solider mode, fighting the big bad aliens... sigh.. brings back the good ol' days.. sorry getting all nostalgic there... (stupid PTB breaking up our wonderful duo..) They attempt to cut the alien tin can open, with Zelenka making lots of strange noises.. opps something is beeping .. not a good sign. John quickly reverts into protective mode and orders everyone to run, shielding Teyla from the blast... ahhhh.. .. isn't Shep soo gallant when it comes to his lady love... (DIE KANAAN .. DIE !!)

OK where was I.. oh yes ... Rodney activated the device a little too eagerly methinks... sheesh Rodney can't you think about other lives besides your own.. I mean possilble millions of deaths compared to yours and Daniels... hmmmm does the math... yup bad Rodney.

Back to Atlantis and the tension is mounting.. Radek is looking all flustered and his hair is messier than Sheps.... Teyla and John still side by side and ready to go into battle together... but more bad news from a frantic Zelenka.... oh NOOOO.. what now!! Splutterng in a mixture of Check and English Radek tells them how bad things are...

The gate room is going to explode.... worse than a nuclear bomb !! But Mensa Shep comes up with the brilliant idea to surround the gate with the Shield... Radek continues frantically to try and contain the explosion .. but they are running out of time.. Shep orders everyone out.. Teyla protests.. but John gives her one of his concerned looks and then John says "Teyla, please", a beautiful moment between them ... sniff sniff.... Teyla gives John one more look and then leaves... and dun dun dun.. the TOWER EXPLODES .............NOOO.. John... Radek... bites nails with worry.

Tune in next week for the conclusion.. and to see Teyla rush to see if John has been badly hurt. or worse. .....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        First Contact...

Spoiler:
        WOW !!! that has to be the best ep of the season, maybe one of the best of the series. Why can't the ptb make more like this... I'm positive the show would not be cancelled if the eps had been as good as this. After so many mediocre epiosdes this was a treat. I loved all the Daniel/McKay interaction and they have more chemistry I think than Sheppard/McKay. The story was riviting and interesting and so many twists and turns that I had no idea what to expect next.

Todd was awesome as usual and I loved how he thought he had been betrayed. Glad to see he had a back up plan as too many times it is the Atlanteans who betray their allies and dupe them too easily.. glad to see that Todd still didnt really trust them.. eventhough he did look kinda surprised and a bit hurt .. bless

John looked especially hot in this ep and I love when he is in charge.. go Shep.. I was beginning to get a little antsy with the lack of Teyla, and Keller looking like a little barbie doll stuck in needlessly as usual.. but thankfully Teyla appeared and looking stunning next to John....

What a beautiful sight watching them side by side in full solider mode, fighting the big bad aliens... sigh.. brings back the good ol' days.. sorry getting all nostalgic there... (stupid PTB breaking up our wonderful duo..) They attempt to cut the alien tin can open, with Zelenka making lots of strange noises.. opps something is beeping .. not a good sign. John quickly reverts into protective mode and orders everyone to run, shielding Teyla from the blast... ahhhh.. .. isn't Shep soo gallant when it comes to his lady love... (DIE KANAAN .. DIE !!)

OK where was I.. oh yes ... Rodney activated the device a little too eagerly methinks... sheesh Rodney can't you think about other lives besides your own.. I mean possilble millions of deaths compared to yours and Daniels... hmmmm does the math... yup bad Rodney.

Back to Atlantis and the tension is mounting.. Radek is looking all flustered and his hair is messier than Sheps.... Teyla and John still side by side and ready to go into battle together... but more bad news from a frantic Zelenka.... oh NOOOO.. what now!! Splutterng in a mixture of Check and English Radek tells them how bad things are...

The gate room is going to explode.... worse than a nuclear bomb !! But Mensa Shep comes up with the brilliant idea to surround the gate with the Shield... Radek continues frantically to try and contain the explosion .. but they are running out of time.. Shep orders everyone out.. Teyla protests.. but John gives her one of his concerned looks and then John says "Teyla, please", a beautiful moment between them ... sniff sniff.... Teyla gives John one more look and then leaves... and dun dun dun.. the TOWER EXPLODES .............NOOO.. John... Radek... bites nails with worry.

Tune in next week for the conclusion.. and to see Teyla rush to see if John has been badly hurt. or worse. .....
        thank you!!
        Radeks hair messer than Sheps!! Were the people in the makeup department feeling OK?
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

First Contact...

Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

BLUENESS ROCKS!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

BLUENESS ROCKS!
            yes she does. we must bow and offer her tribue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Hahah you are to funny sweetheart...can I atleast be able to get in the door atleast...sheez..I just got home... have to do the links.. then I'm gonna make me something and settle to watch..so be patient..if it's good there will be a good review..if it's not intresting well then you will be hit with the same kind of review you got for Tracker..so any hint on which one it will be
              Oh Nina......Ok....*sits patiently waiting*

First Contact...

Spoiler:

WOW.....That review so rocked.....Loved it but I am still concerned about one thing
              Spoiler:
              The lack of Teyla...I loved what we got when she was there but i'm still concerned by the serious lack of Teyla...JM said we'd see alot more Teyla this season but I don't see it...

I think we saw alot more of her last season even when she was pregnant!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Oh Nina......Ok....*sits patiently waiting*

WOW.....That review so rocked.....Loved it but I am still concerned about one thing
                Spoiler:
                The lack of Teyla...I loved what we got when she was there but i'm still concerned by the serious lack of Teyla...JM said we'd see alot more Teyla this season but I don't see it...

I think we saw alot more of her last season even when she was pregnant!
                I agree

Spoiler:
                still not near enough Teyla at all and Keller still got more screentime... it's not good. Hopefully Teyla will be featured more in the second part.. but at least her and John were together and they do make such a great team...
                sigpic

Comment

First Contact...

Spoiler:

Thank you for the summary, couldn't watch cause sister crashed my car into a parked car
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I agree

Spoiler:
                    still not near enough Teyla at all and Keller still got more screentime... it's not good. Hopefully Teyla will be featured more in the second part.. but at least her and John were together and they do make such a great team...
                    Spoiler:
                    Keller was in this? Oh I must have switched off when she came on

Well here's hoping but i won't get my hopes up too much....It was great seeing John and Teyla fighting side by side again And the look he gave her when he told her to get out of the control room as well was just.....Oh it was heartbreaking!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Thank you for the summary, couldn't watch cause sister crashed my car into a parked car
                    How the heck did she manage that!
                    sigpic

Comment

that sux!! and people coughmybrothercough say my drivings bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Thanks

It's so beautiful awesome

wow too great

lol too fun

Your story is perfect lol short but perfectly clear lol I love it lol

Wow it seems Dirty Dancing lol I love it beautiful

Is It a continuation or do you take it from the start. I really love the start can't wait

Thanks for your updates they are just what I need to know not much spoilerish. Sadly it seems that the more we have Teyla promotional pics the less we saw her

Thanks for the link
                        Disregard my first attempt. Destroy it from your memory! Never speak of it again. Think of it as a new story.
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Preview for Lost Tribe (spoilery)
                          Spoiler:
                          and second video reveals who is in the robot suit:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...and-sneak.html
                          That's crazy , they would have never crossed my mind. Thanks
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                            Ooooh I don't like to be glowered at!

*runs away scared*

Lovely!
                            Thanks
                            Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Hi everybody !
                            How are you I couldn't have access to Internet. You don't imagine my state I'm really stressful right now and Internet is my only pass time and even my mom really took pity on me I think lol

Thanks

LOL and on Keller it's what I try to do

Once again it's totally awesome

I love it it's so beautiful great pics

Really interesting I love it

Hi How are you ?

As always they are so fun

Why in France are we alawys late or not in the order or late at night or not at all. We just start S5 of NCIS

Really really interesting subject

WOW it's so beautiful

Thanks for the link

YOUHOU it's just too great thank you so much squeeeeeeeee !!!!

Thanks for the update

Wow it's so beautiful I love it

Oh no the 3rd was so perfect I was stick to the screen all the time it was magic it was beautiful awesome hot great and the special effects were awesome the more I saw them and the more they are great and I love them and the 3rd is my fav
                            Thanks Asgard
                            Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Preview for Lost Tribe (spoilery)
                            Spoiler:
                            and second video reveals who is in the robot suit:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...and-sneak.html
                            Ooh Thanks Mrs B
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Keller was in this? Oh I must have switched off when she came on

Well here's hoping but i won't get my hopes up too much....It was great seeing John and Teyla fighting side by side again And the look he gave her when he told her to get out of the control room as well was just.....Oh it was heartbreaking!

How the heck did she manage that!
                              She's turning sixteen soon so i decided that it was time to teach her how to drive sooooo......
                              Spoiler:
                              I had counted on the fact that she's wimpier than Keller when it comes to driving! She got super nervous being behind the wheel. So i got fed up and got out of the car and told her she had to drive it home. So im walking away and i guess she figured i wasn't playing and starts backing up to do a u turn and she miscalculated by a mile and hit a parked car!!! I don't get it the car was so far away and my car is tiny!! So i had to call the cops in order for them to call the owner of the car to trade information cause if not its a hit an run. So now my policy is going to go off the roof cause i took the blame! (I couldn't tell them she was driving because it would have been worse)

I just realized you guys have made me post 100 TIMES!! You should all be ashamed of yourself for making me write so much
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

She's turning sixteen soon so i decided that it was time to teach her how to drive sooooo......
                                Spoiler:
                                I had counted on the fact that she's wimpier than Keller when it comes to driving! She got super nervous being behind the wheel. So i got fed up and got out of the car and told her she had to drive it home. So im walking away and i guess she figured i wasn't playing and starts backing up to do a u turn and she miscalculated by a mile and hit a parked car!!! I don't get it the car was so far away and my car is tiny!! So i had to call the cops in order for them to call the owner of the car to trade information cause if not its a hit an run. So now my policy is going to go off the roof cause i took the blame! (I couldn't tell them she was driving because it would have been worse)

I just realized you guys have made me post 100 TIMES!! You should all be ashamed of yourself for making me write so much
                                I can relate to her but at the same time I can't. I got my permit in December and I haven't really had too many scary moments....but that can't get through to my 14 year old brother who apparently thinks he can drive better than me (I drive better than my dad...)

yes we should be ashamed of you joining our little family!!

Comment

Working...
                                X