John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody !
    How are you I couldn't have access to Internet. You don't imagine my state I'm really stressful right now and Internet is my only pass time and even my mom really took pity on me I think lol
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh right....Well the last season just ended here!

Awesome artwork guys!

That's great Why can't they do it in Scotland for a change
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hehe...It was supposed to be the 19th century id it come across as very anti Keller I've made a decision...I've decided to not talk about Keller at all now....If I don't have anything good to say about her I won't say anything at all!

Ain't they just

Oh no...I wasn't critising..I thought I was kinda agreeing on most parts
    LOL and on Keller it's what I try to do
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks Linda.

Oh good. I need someone, especially in my old age.

Thank you Hanna.

Hey Cazz. Here you go, Just posted in Thunk thread.
    I gotta stop, it's to addicting for me.

Gimme All Your Lovin' by ZZ Top
    http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Gimmelovin.jpg
    Once again it's totally awesome
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Okay so i had a go at a song Banner but its terrible
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/CriedOut.jpg
    I love it it's so beautiful great pics
    Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    I have decide that I want to try my luck at writing fics so i wrote the first chapter of a fic i have had in my mind for a long time. Tell me what you think and be honest cause remember what Thomas Jefferson said, "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom" It is untitled so in case you guys have a tittle in mind let me know. Depending on the feedback i get ill think of getting a ff.net account and continuing the story. Here it is:
    Spoiler:
    Really interesting I love it
    Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    I've been stuck in classes and doing homework, have I missed anything important here?
    Hi How are you ?
    For those who are married or have have a boyfriend how come this always happens:
    Spoiler:
    Why is it that they always talk about their ex girlfriends and you are not supposed to feel anything but if you talk about past relationships they get pissed off. It gets on my nerves.

Some MP'S I made cause im mad at my boyfriend so im ignoring him even though he's hanging around with his sister over here:

Mood annoyed:
    As always they are so fun
    Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    That's ok.

I've got this song stuck in my head. It's a beautiful song, but you prob won't have heard it unless your an Aussie like me.

I'm thinking maybe I'll do a JT vid based on it......

Edit:
    I've got my hopes up a little.
    Ch 7 (who runs SGA here in Aus, on free-to-air) has shows on Thursday (the usual SGA day) finishing up next Thursday, meaning they're pretty much 2-3 hours they're gonna have to replace stuff with.
    I'm HOPING that they'll do the right thing & start airing SGA S4 in one of those slots.

Also, the new season of 'NCIS' you Americans are getting- we Aussies are scheduled to be having it start on Tuesday night our time. It's just one of the many shows we're getting "fast tracked from the US". That means, in case you don't know, US airs one ep, we air it within a week of the US airing.
    Can't wait to see how the cliff-hanger from last season (which only finished last week, lol!) will be resolved!
    Why in France are we alawys late or not in the order or late at night or not at all. We just start S5 of NCIS
    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Really really interesting subject
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I'll have catch up tomorrow. It's way past my bed time. Just dropping this off.

I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...t/JT-IBTFY.jpg

G'night.
    WOW it's so beautiful
    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Here is the link to the fic that I was talking about earlier today.

Cross Jurisdiction by casus17

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4546117/...s_Jurisdiction

Happy Reading and Enjoy!
    Thanks for the link
    Ot
    Spoiler:
    pirates four has been confirmeddddd!!!!!
    YOUHOU it's just too great thank you so much squeeeeeeeee !!!!
    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE
    Spoiler:

Missy writes: .
    Thanks for the update
    Thanks Tf heres another Song Banner i used the these Caps to some up one of my Fave songs form the 80's
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/anything.jpg
    Wow it's so beautiful I love it
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Great sigs Sci and Donna!

Noooooooo!
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Can't they just remake the third one so that its actually good???

Oh no the 3rd was so perfect I was stick to the screen all the time it was magic it was beautiful awesome hot great and the special effects were awesome the more I saw them and the more they are great and I love them and the 3rd is my fav
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpgBirthday Alerthttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

LandJRule's birthday is on October 1st.

Her favorite episodes/scenes are Conversion, The Ark (mainly that end bit- John saving Teyla, the Infirmary scene between them), and The Queen (scene where John & Teyla are in John's quarters).

Her favorite kind of fic is shipping with a little whump.

Her favorite characters are John, Daniel, Teyla and Sam.

She likes any kind of artwork--icons, sigs and wallies.

So let's get out there and celebrate!!
      Thanks
      JT Fire Prompt
      Spoiler:

Burn

It's so beautiful awesome
      wow too great
      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      JT Fire Prompt

Spoiler:
      Burned

lol too fun
      Old and Yep.
      Spoiler:
      Johnny Depp confirmed POTC 4 ( + Alice in wonderland and the lone ranger)

sources:
      From variety:
      http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...egoryid=10&cs= 1

And from The Hollywood Reporter:
      http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/.../news/e3id98c4 8e90371c11193cb86b99ed732bc?pn=1

From Hollywood Wiretap:
      http://www.hollywoodwiretap.com/?mod...ion=story&id=2 8864

From Slashfilm:
      http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/09/24/...burtons-alice- the-lone-ranger-and-pirates-of-the-caribbean-4/

From IESB.net:
      http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...&task=view&id= 5521&Itemid=99

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.

Don't be jealous now.

I find it best not to re-read. Just post.

Fire
      Spoiler:
      It wasn't long after his arrival that Woolsey found out about John and Teyla's hot and steamy affair. When he did, he called Sheppard to his office.

"What's up?" John asked and Woolsey narrowed his eyes at him.

"You're fired."

Same goes for you as Cazz... *glowers*
      Your story is perfect lol short but perfectly clear lol I love it lol
      Thanks Mayra
      heres another attempt at one
      http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...6251617828.jpg
      Wow it seems Dirty Dancing lol I love it beautiful
      I've been working on a story with my lovely Beta Yappichick and here is what we have so far. Let us know what you think and if you have a tittle in mind let us know

Spoiler:
      Is It a continuation or do you take it from the start. I really love the start can't wait
      Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      So far in First Contact:
      Spoiler:
      No Teyla scenes yet but there was one with her that just came on as I'm typing this and she was with Sheppard.
      Thanks for your updates they are just what I need to know not much spoilerish. Sadly it seems that the more we have Teyla promotional pics the less we saw her
      Thanks for the link
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

First Contact

Spoiler:
        I enjoyed this episode but was disappointed that Teyla wasn't in it much and she only spoke a few lines. One of my favorite parts was when John was asleep after reading and Chuck called him over the PA. Also, did anyone else hear the concern in John's voice when he asked Teyla to leave? I may be grasping at straws here but I look for any moments between JT

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
          First Contact

Spoiler:
          I enjoyed this episode but was disappointed that Teyla wasn't in it much and she only spoke a few lines. One of my favorite parts was when John was asleep after reading and Chuck called him over the PA. Also, did anyone else hear the concern in John's voice when he asked Teyla to leave? I may be grasping at straws here but I look for any moments between JT
          First contact
          Spoiler:
          Yeah i was a little disappointed but i'm just glad that Teyla was actually in this episode...

Yeah I heard the concern...He really wanted her somewhere safe!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
            First Contact

Spoiler:
            First Contact
            Spoiler:
            Yes. It would have been cooler if Teyla had more dialog. But, for me in the scene in the control room when John is telling everyone to leave if they didn't have to be there made up for it.

I love when he said to Teyla that means you or something to that effect. And, Teyla says: 'JOHN!" and John says: "Teyla, please!" (I think that is he says).

OMG! OMG! OMG! It made up for the scenes where she didn't have anything to say. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That's just me and what I think! He looked directly at her when said it too!

I was not expecting a moment like that to be honest. Especially, since they have been shoving the whole K thing down our throats and have expected us to believe that there is something there!

I really can't wait until the 'The Lost Tribe' in 2 weeks! It will kill me to have to wait but, it's going to be worth it! Now, y'all know that I can't stay away from spoilers. But, I've only really been peekin' at the pics so, until the second part!

Woohoo!

Where are all of our 'Masters of episode commentaries!' I need y'all to post your thoughts on the ep! PLEASE! PLEASE! I'm so beggin' ya!

Isn't enough that Elfie is beggin' for the love for the ep! C'mon! what's it comin' to? Do not even think that Elfie will start pole dancin' for y'all! You've got me confused with someone else.....
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

First Contact I haven't finished yet but until the middle of the ep i love it.
              Spoiler:
              It's true that I've just seen Teyla appear but until the middle of the ep there is most importantly Daniel and Rodney
              What I liked Daniel
              Daniel and Rodney
              Daniel is right
              Rodney is wrong
              Daniel is fun, nice, hot (oups sorry) we will resume to perfect as always
              I like Woolsey and the poor after his encounter with Todd (was it Todd it's fun I didn't knew him) and Caldwell lol
              I dislike Ronon reaction to Rodney I really need to watch Tracker but I prefer Rodney and the McKeller, Ronon is to good for Keller so not really happy with this scen we could have had another shot of Daniel instaed lol
              I love Teyla and Sheppard fighting side by side and I love the new villains they re tto cool
              Can't wait to see the next part of First Contact becauqe I haven't finished lol
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:
                Multiple interesting plotlines...awesome camera effects...The characters had a good dose of time--not too much Daniel/Rodney. Everyone had a piece of the episode--considering there were 12 characters to follow in a 48 minute timeframe...why couldn't Martin Gero write more episodes?

Real spoilers/Spec:

Spoiler:
                I was worried Radek was going to kick the bucket, but I saw he's on the casting list for Vegas and EatG so I guess I can let out a sigh of relief.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Preview for Lost Tribe (spoilery)
                  Spoiler:
                  and second video reveals who is in the robot suit:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...and-sneak.html

Comment

Spoiler:
                    and second video reveals who is in the robot suit:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...and-sneak.html
                    You rock my socks, MrsB!

And Oh my goodness....
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                      *runs and tackles MrsB in bear hug until she can't breathe!*

Spoiler:

OMG! OMG! YES!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Afternoon everyone.

Spoiler:
                        Squeee! You made my day! Thanks!

FC
                        Spoiler:

Loved the control room scene...You really could hear his concern for her, and she understood! The camera went back and forth between them and you could "see" a silent communication going on....the first thing I thought of was his concern for TJ and her responsibility to her son and I think that crossed her mind too, that's the ONLY reason she would have left John's side in that situation.
                        Huh...I must be feeling quite shippy this afternoon to read all that into less than 30 seconds screen time.

And of course, you know I loved the Shep "cat nap" scene. LOL
                        Just resting his eyes, ya know.
                        LOL, he responded....then asked who it was! LOL, sleepy confuz-ed.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves to CC and Albino!*

Do y'all have some goodies about FC to add. I need some good commentary! Atleast I know Albino and myself do!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                            Afternoon everyone.

Squeee! You made my day! Thanks!

FC
                            Spoiler:

Loved the control room scene...You really could hear his concern for her, and she understood! The camera went back and forth between them and you could "see" a silent communication going on....the first thing I thought of was his concern for TJ and her responsibility to her son and I think that crossed her mind too, that's the ONLY reason she would have left John's side in that situation.
                            Huh...I must be feeling quite shippy this afternoon to read all that into less than 30 seconds screen time.

And of course, you know I loved the Shep "cat nap" scene. LOL
                            Just resting his eyes, ya know.
                            LOL, he responded....then asked who it was! LOL, sleepy confuz-ed.
                            FC
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm going to have to watch it again. But, I think the book was 'War and Peace' that was laying down on his chest when he was dozin' off on his bed!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I don't get...
                              Spoiler:
                              has thor gone evil????
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                *waves to CC and Albino!*

Do y'all have some goodies about FC to add. I need some good commentary! Atleast I know Albino and myself do!
                                *waves at Elfie*
                                No, not good at the ep synopsis thing. LOL, I waiting with you to see what the pros write about it.

Are you home yet? If not, do you know when you will get to come home?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X