Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hrmmm review for Tracker...

Spoiler:
    Not much to say here I think... well Keller didn't whine that much in this one..however I don't believe she would be that good at fighting after just a few sparring lessons..if so then hell John would be a pro by now... nope not buying that one at all...

No Teyla... and John for what 2 minutes... blech..

2 guys after Keller...thank heavens they haven't thrown John into the mix as well..since they are so happy to throw women at him... so thank you for letting him sit this one out.. *lol* he can stay on Atlantis during this spending time with Teyla...hey it could happen..who the heck knows what they did on Atlantis during all of this.. hahah.. oh well...

Not an epi I'm gonna watch again I'm sure.. some tiny piece here and there that was good but that was pretty much it... not a fan of the epi... nope... roll on First Contact..atleast that one looks better..
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Spoiler:
      Not much to say here I think... well Keller didn't whine that much in this one..however I don't believe she would be that good at fighting after just a few sparring lessons..if so then hell John would be a pro by now... nope not buying that one at all...

2 guys after Keller...thank heavens they haven't thrown John into the mix as well..since they are so happy to throw women at him... so thank you for letting him sit this one out.. *lol* he can stay on Atlantis during this spending time with Teyla...hey it could happen..who the heck knows what they did on Atlantis during all of this.. hahah.. oh well...

Not an epi I'm gonna watch again I'm sure.. some tiny piece here and there that was good but that was pretty much it... not a fan of the epi... nope... roll on First Contact..atleast that one looks better..

Ok is this some kind of record for you......The shortest review ever
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*claps*
        You are so right on point with this review.
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Last sig for the night. It's a slight manip.

Goodnight all.
          Nice work

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Ok is this some kind of record for you......The shortest review ever
          Hahah I believe it is...usually I can go on and on but I'm lacking in that department here...wasn't anything to talk about really... it's was basically watch,,okay done that.. funny part there..the end ...NEXT..
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hahah I believe it is...usually I can go on and on but I'm lacking in that department here...wasn't anything to talk about really... it's was basically watch,,okay done that.. funny part there..the end ...NEXT..
            hehe...Well it's an easy weekend for you then
            sigpic

Comment

hehe...Well it's an easy weekend for you then
              *lol* Yeah when it comes to writing the SGA review...not so much to try and stay sane with the new CSI NY spoilers that are hitting me at the moment... my poor head..I'm going dizzy... *lol*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                That is so cute! Don't we all wish Torren was really 's kid!
                Thanks and Yes we do
                Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                oops
                Spoiler:
                didn't mean to type that out loud...no no I'm still an angel I swear!! but maybe I should join the keller whumpers.

you know I don't have that much of a problem with her but why Rodney huh? WHY?

oh Lovely
                Thanks maff how ya doing?
                heres another one for Camys Challenge its terrible be warned
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

*lol* Yeah when it comes to writing the SGA review...not so much to try and stay sane with the new CSI NY spoilers that are hitting me at the moment... my poor head..I'm going dizzy... *lol*
                  Is it good....bad....indifferent When does CSI NY come back on? Oh and Bones starts on Thursday here in the UK
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello! everyone just stopping by to let you all know I'm still alive and i see we have a new member of the family welcome Snowball.

Well i was going to write something but I'm to tired at the moment to think of anything so I'll just say goodnight hope to see you all again soon.

Oh and asgard I'm not able to reply to your PM (see above for the reason why) but the next time I'm here i will try to reply ok. *runs off*

Comment

Is it good....bad....indifferent When does CSI NY come back on? Oh and Bones starts on Thursday here in the UK
                      Well for most part all I've heard where spoilers I don't even wanna hear...bad ones... the latest however...have me dizzy...if it plays out since it's the first draft..I'll say this will be one hell of an intresting twist to 2 of the characters.. this is epi 9...so *sigh* for waiting that long to see and hope if this will play out...

It starts next week in the US.. airs 24 September
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Tracker:
                        Spoiler:
                        No Teyla and very little John...but I have to agree with Nina that it was better this way. We all know John already left Teyla for Whispers...he needs to keep an eye on her and TJ...*wink* one can dream, right.

How dissappointing of an episode. I like Rodney and Keller a bit, but this was not done the way I thought they would do it. And to think that Ronon would want to "fight" over Keller is ridiculous and I already have a feeling that I know how that's going to end...she's gonna go for Rodney for sure. Anywho, I missed Teyla...never want to see this episode again. I liked Rodney in this one though and I thought Keller was tolerable too. I've always thought that her best is when she's with Rodney. But I thought that Ronon and Rodney piece could have been done better. Now that Tracker guy...he was HOT!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Tracker:
                          Spoiler:
                          No Teyla and very little John...but I have to agree with Nina that it was better this way. We all know John already left Teyla for Whispers...he needs to keep an eye on her and TJ...*wink* one can dream, right.

How dissappointing of an episode. I like Rodney and Keller a bit, but this was not done the way I thought they would do it. And to think that Ronon would want to "fight" over Keller is ridiculous and I already have a feeling that I know how that's going to end...she's gonna go for Rodney for sure. Anywho, I missed Teyla...never want to see this episode again. I liked Rodney in this one though and I thought Keller was tolerable too. I've always thought that her best is when she's with Rodney. But I thought that Ronon and Rodney piece could have been done better. Now that Tracker guy...he was HOT!

I just watched Trackers.

Spoiler:
                          It was ok, but not the best ep for me either. And for the Ronon/Keller shippers, I hate to say this, but I truly think that Ronon is messing with Rodney at the end.
                          Someone posted that thought already and I have to agree. I think that he's gonna make Rodney work for this one. Katie was too easy on him and she was too nice to him and Rodney took advantage of it. IMO.
                          I know that John knows, because of what he saw in the future for them and I think that he busting on Rodney for his "goodwill" act.

Thanks Nina.

Great job Donna.

And *hugs* WL!!!!!!

Comment

I just watched Trackers.

Spoiler:
                            It was ok, but not the best ep for me either. And for the Ronon/Keller shippers, I hate to say this, but I truly think that Ronon is messing with Rodney at the end.
                            Someone posted that thought already and I have to agree. I think that he's gonna make Rodney work for this one. Katie was too easy on him and she was too nice to him and Rodney took advantage of it. IMO.
                            I know that John knows, because of what he saw in the future for them and I think that he busting on Rodney for his "goodwill" act.

Thanks Nina.

Great job Donna.

And *hugs* WL!!!!!!
                            Thank you!
                            Tracker
                            Spoiler:

Shep showing up at Rodney's door at the beginning of the ep was odd to me somehow....I couldn't put my finger on Shep's attitude...and what his purpose was other than ragging Rodney....then his abrupt exit.
                            You reminded me....he knows what happens from his knowledge of their futures! Yes! Duh! I don't know why that slipped my mind.
                            Now his behavior makes sense. You're right, he was probably busting to tell Rodney he knows why he's chasing after Keller! LOL Sheppie just had to get his digs and little comments in so that later Rodney will realize Shep knew. Such boys.

Love the JT sig with the ferris wheel, Donna.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just watched Trackers.

Spoiler:

That news makes my McKeller heart happy Even though i still haven't seen the darn ep yet..... *pouts*

g'night JT family, i need some shut eye!

and since i haven't said it in a while......
                              JOHN & TEYLA FOR LIFE!!!!!

EDIT: duuude, wait a sec- that's my name, gosh darn it! that sounds so stupid!!!! LOL
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                Thank you!
                                Tracker
                                Spoiler:

Shep showing up at Rodney's door at the beginning of the ep was odd to me somehow....I couldn't put my finger on Shep's attitude...and what his purpose was other than ragging Rodney....then his abrupt exit.
                                You reminded me....he knows what happens from his knowledge of their futures! Yes! Duh! I don't know why that slipped my mind.
                                Now his behavior makes sense. You're right, he was probably busting to tell Rodney he knows why he's chasing after Keller! LOL Sheppie just had to get his digs and little comments in so that later Rodney will realize Shep knew. Such boys.

Love the JT sig with the ferris wheel, Donna.
                                Hee hee. NP CC

He makes a kinda dig too in The Seed,
                                Spoiler:
                                when they around the table and they were asking him about seeing Woolsey in the future and John makes the comment that that wasnt' the weirdest thing he knew.

And yes they are such boys. I can't wait to them in The Prodical.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                That news makes my McKeller heart happy Even though i still haven't seen the darn ep yet..... *pouts*

g'night JT family, i need some shut eye!

and since i haven't said it in a while......
                                JOHN & TEYLA FOR LIFE!!!!!

EDIT: duuude, wait a sec- that's my name, gosh darn it! that sounds so stupid!!!! LOL
                                Glad to make you happy Kate.

Comment

Working...
                                X