hehe....Um.....oops
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      hehe....Um.....oops
      *twitches then goes stiff*

Must go, new movie to watch

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        *twitches then goes stiff*

Must go, new movie to watch
        Bye the now kitty!
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats WP and other milestones....

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Tis beautiful Sci.
            Thanks Padme.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            It looks beautiful!! The only thing was that I think there's an extra "m" tacked onto the word "for" . . . and then I personally would make "looks" "look", but that might be personal preference.

Love your story! So happy--mean, sad-- to see Kanaan die.
            Good call WP

I'm glad you love the story.

Well would it go better if you wrote give instead of gives?

Oh i didn't notice that mistake...Nice catch WP
            I'm so confused now. .

Tell me if this sounds better before I try to fix it again.

Spoiler:
            We try to keep our feelings for each other invisible, but the look from our eyes always give our true feelings away.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I've been reading it over at ff.net. Excellent story!
            Thanks Everlovin.

My mom was an editor.

So, how are ya, Linda? Oh, I finally got to see the Queen last night! It was awesome! Teyla was spectacular.
            That right. I forgot you told us that before.

I'm so glad you finally go to see it. It was so squee worthy.

Oh,well that explains it then

I'm fine...Wasn't the queen great...Rachel was fabulous and so was Chris....They played off each other so well...
            Spoiler:
            Especially loved the Teyla/Todd scene near the end when she threatened him....I would have been more scared with Teyla's threat than Ronon's..I dunno why...Her threat came as a surprise more and with more.......I dunno...It just had that something extra that you knew she would do it if he stepped outta line...Todd seemed more serious with Teyla's threat than Ronon's!
            The Queen
            Spoiler:
            I think her threat carries more weight because she can become the queen at anytime and find a way to have him removed by saying whatever in front of the other wraith, but to Todd, I think that he see Ronon as beneath him and his threat empty. IMO

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            I no read spoilers! No talking of the eppy pleases, thankses

Why do I dsound like Mapp? Winged hit me!
            I agree with Linda.!!!
            STOP CLICKING THE SPOILER BUTTONS!!!!

LOL!

One thing I was wondering about though
            Spoiler:
            What was with the looking at her hand when she was in the infirmary? Could she actually feed, or was it just cosmetics?

.....if you insist....*whaps Tey with an inflatable trout*
            The Queen
            Spoiler:
            I think she could. I think Teyla mentioned that Keller had her on some concoction(sp) instead of real food.

Congrats on all Milestones!!!
            Last edited by scifan; 15 September 2008, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              I'm so confused now. .

Tell me if this sounds better before I try to fix it again.

Spoiler:
              We try to keep our feelings for each other invisible, but the look from our eyes always give our true feelings away.
              Yep...Sounds good to me

The Queen
              Spoiler:
              I think her threat carries more weight because she can become the queen at anytime and find a way to have him removed by saying whatever in front of the other wraith, but to Todd, I think that he see Ronon as beneath him and his threat empty. IMO
              The Queen
              Spoiler:
              Yeah that's what i thought....I don't think Todd's worried about Ronon at all....But the way Teyla said it so unexpectedly and calmly kinda took him by surprise!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ishshah
                To everyone who loves SGA!!!

Please help, if you love SGA keep “reacting” at the Hey Nielsen page!
                http://www.heynielsen.com/view/stargate-atlantis/

The rating for SGA on Hey Nielsen has jumped again in less than 24 hours from
                40.46 to 44.37
                +4 (9.7%)
                #4 out of 12766
                A week ago it started at #267, yesterday it was at #7, now #4! Keep posting… it is working!!! And just maybe the TPTB at MGM & SciFi will see we are serious and maybe reconsider their decision.

Once you register, you can post a comment once every 24 hours and agree with others who post comments. Link the page and check it out daily! PLEASE~!!!

Cheers
                Thanks Ishshah for the link and update!!!

Comment

Just an update from the SAVE SGA thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2388

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Just an update from the SAVE SGA thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2388

Dang i wished i lived in the US
                    sigpic

Comment

Haven't been able to weigh in on the Queen because my computer went haywire but here are my thoughts(not that anyone cares)

The Queen
                      Spoiler:
                      My favorite part besides Teyla and John in his room and the JT scene at the end was when Todd told Teyla to take her throne and she wiggled to get comfortable. I found that hilarious! Finally RL was given the chance to show how good of an actress she is. This episode is up there with my favorite episodes like Spoils of War, Search and Rescue, and Missing
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Thanks Cazz. I wish I had free time, money and lived close by.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Glad to hear that you are also okay...

It clearly shows how tight we have become over time... we don't know eachother in person yet when things happen we think of eachother.. yup we truly are a little JT family in here

Thanks Nina You are right, we are *family* here
                          sigpic

Comment

MGM trailer for The Tracker

I'm not sure if I'm excited about this ep or not. I'll guess I'll base my comments after I watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              MGM trailer for The Tracker

I'm not sure if I'm excited about this ep or not. I'll guess I'll base my comments after I watch it.
                              Oh, thanks for the trailer link! I can't watch it here at work, but was waiting for this one to come out. I can't tell yet if I will like it yet or not either since I don't know much about this one and can't really tell from the SciFi trailer what it's about. Hoping for more info from this one! Other than the whole triangle thing I mean. Is Teyla there or not? I saw shots of John and the others, but didn't see Teyla in the SciFi preview.

OH, I was just coming to post that I heard from Cyn, but I see she posted here already! LOL! SOO happy you are safe, Cyn!!! Thank you so much for letting us know!!! HUGS!

Mrs B--your link comes up blank? Sorry for the REALLY stupid question, but is it supposed to? I can't tell if it's a joke or if it's just not working for me for some reason, LOL!
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I just watched the Young at Heart Documentary and I loved it. I truly recommend it to anyone that loves music, old people, and good laughs.
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X