X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Lea!!!!!!!! *MEGA HUGS*

love your new sig, the one with the cap from The Shrine I have a bunch of ideas of what REALLY went on in the back of that warm and cozy puddlejumper..... *daydreams of JT*
    --Kate

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY HOPE AND YAPPIE!!!

Enjoy this! I finished it just for you!!!!

Spoiler:
      But who's she kissing? Kannan? Sheppard? Ronon? McKay? Carson? WHO??? You'll find out later!!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        I'm a little rusty...But, I thought you might enjoy these..
        Wooohooo Elf!!!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        Hey Lea!!!!!!!! *MEGA HUGS*

love your new sig, the one with the cap from The Shrine I have a bunch of ideas of what REALLY went on in the back of that warm and cozy puddlejumper..... *daydreams of JT*
        Thanks Kate. I love a good bear hug.

Thanks. I saw that cap from Steph's new vid. Oh!!! She has a website now. AHHHHH!! I hope I can find it.
        The vid rocks!!!

Edit: Got it!!! Steph's post

And please share that daydream.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          HAPPY B-DAY YAPPIE!!!

Spoiler:
          But who's she kissing? Kannan? Sheppard? Ronon? McKay? Carson? WHO??? You'll find out later!!!
          OMG! This is precious! Yappi is going to love this!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

[ulr]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m51/AlbinoMonkeyC/tilo-1.jpg[/url]

Spoiler:
            Awwww. That's so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              OMG! This is precious! Yappi is going to love this!!
              why thank you!!! now I gotta go post it on the Rachael lovin' thread!!!
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Thanks Kate. I love a good bear hug.

Thanks. I saw that cap from Steph's new vid. Oh!!! She has a website now. AHHHHH!! I hope I can find it.
                The vid rocks!!!

Edit: Got it!!! Steph's post

And please share that daydream.
                Np
                I'll have it up by the end of the week *squeeeee* can't wait to write it!!!

Happy Birthday Hope and Jess!!!
                Sorry i didn't make anything for you two...... i feel so bad i missed so many b-days around here
                --Kate

Comment

Hey guys back again and I just realised ..catching up...yeah that's not going to happen.
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Hi guys...tired and sleepy....here's the final chapter of The Naked Truth, Unveling Truth.

Hope you guys like it. This was one tough to write.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/103146.html
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/6/The_Naked_Truth

Don't forget the Prompt Battle going on in Beya till Sept. 16.

Night and hugs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE! Your present is coming...is it Yappi's B-day too....*sighs*
                    This is exhausting!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh and
                      Happy Birthday to gal pals Hope and Jess..have a good one now

sorry I don't have any art for you guys been entirely too busy.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

There is one person in this world that I hate writing for. Only one.

And who did I get in my SG rare pairings challenge?

Yup.

That person.
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          There is one person in this world that I hate writing for. Only one.

And who did I get in my SG rare pairings challenge?

Yup.

That person.
                          For a character or a real person that you don't want to write for?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            For a character or a real person that you don't want to write for?
                            The characters and pairings are fine (I can choose any of the four... except maybe one...) but I don't feel comfortable writing for this person.

Bleh.. Lol.
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Glad you like Hope!

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Well I'm starting to get excited/nervous for the internship

With the film... lets just say I'm annoyed at the mo The next few days could see me getting more annoyed or things sorting out so I'll see how it goes.

I've been in York for four days and when I got back my dad said that my mum had gotten worse again which she had sounded on the phone But I've seen her this evening and yes she's a little worse but she's still no where near as bad as she was

And, oo, oo, I met Fianne yesterday (she posts in the more arty threads, she's done a few JT things so pops in here occasionally), she's doing an internship in York (she's from Berlin!) and we met up She's really great, I had a fantastic time

Are you enjoying your birthday so far?

Love them!

OT

Spoiler:
                              When does the internship starts, good luck! Let's hope you don't get too annoyed!

Sorry about your mum. That good she is not worst. Let's keep the faith that your mum will get completely well.

How cool!! Her artwork is awesome! She does seem nice. I hope you guys get together more.

NP hun.

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              Dad is actually doing good. He still needs a kick in a butt to do things, but I can't talk. He's being taken off of his oxygen, off of two and reduction in one.

I'll PM you some new news on Pete, that he just found out today though.

LOL. I sent you on your profiler abou the fic. I wasn't sure if you saw it.
                              No worries about the green. As long as you're happy, I'm happy.

I'm hoping tomorrow or the next day for the next part.
                              Hang it there. You know how to reach me! You got ear! I'm happy! And looking forward to the update.

Spoiler:
                              AMC, thanks you! You finish it! Wow! Adorable! Well it better be Sheppard.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Np
                              I'll have it up by the end of the week *squeeeee* can't wait to write it!!!

Happy Birthday Hope and Jess!!!
                              Sorry i didn't make anything for you two...... i feel so bad i missed so many b-days around here
                              Thanks for b-day wish J&TFL. NP!
                              sigpic
                              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                                Oh and
                                Happy Birthday to gal pals Hope and Jess..have a good one now

sorry I don't have any art for you guys been entirely too busy.
                                Maff!!! Run and hugs Maff! Thanks for the b-days wish! How is my sis?
                                sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X