No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm treading the water with a new fic, very different from the rest of mine.

Forgotten Past
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2780703/1/

It's been based off the Procreation discussion we've been having on the forum recently.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
      I also wrote a story last year that explored the premise that they could communicate with each other. It was a 'connect the dots' sort of story based the eps- LFP, The Gift and Siege I&II. It's called Perspective, if you're interested.
      Ah 'Perspectives'...I love that story....which reminds me...the Isis Awards are up...but how do I actually vote...I get to the list of all the stories but then I'm not sure what to do...I'm missing something I know I am...Help!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        Thanks annie..you came through...you rock!
        you're welcome

Comment

Shall do Sanssong...it's on ff.net right? I'll be there to get your point of view!

I like the premise quite a bit!
          It is on FF, but the NC-17 version of it is on my web-site- Gate of Dreams.
          http://sanssong.ink-and-quill.com. It was a lot of fun to do because I did my best to stay within canon and just fill in some of the blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            Yep she's chosen Shep alright

And if technically if the Athosians had an imput in Teyla's potential mate/husband/chosen one I can't see them finding anything wrong with Shep...as sanssong posted...they respect him, Shep enjoys spending time with them (he told the Athosian children bedtime stories), Halling even when to Shep when his son went misssing in 'Hide and Seek'...so no problem on the front in my opinion...

But while Teyla cares what her people think about her and her desicions as showcased in 'Suspicion' when she chose to stay behind in Atlantis when her people left for the mainland in the end she is going to do what she believes is right...and choosing Lt. Col. John Sheppard as her other half is soooo right!
            yeah, the best choice she could make...

Comment

You can't vote until the 15th AG.
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

I also wrote a story last year that explored the premise that they could communicate with each other. It was a 'connect the dots' sort of story based the eps- LFP, The Gift and Siege I&II. It's called Perspective, if you're interested.
                thats a great story...love it...

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  You can't vote until the 15th AG.
                  Thanks Ritter!

And of course Annie....Shep is the one for her!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    Ah 'Perspectives'...I love that story...
                    Thanks AG, I appreciate it!

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                    thats a great story...love it...
                    Wow, I had no idea so many of you had already read it! Thanks for your kind words!
                    Last edited by GateGipsy; 02 February 2006, 02:17 AM.

Comment

I just posted the first chapter of a new multi chapter story I'm writing. If you get a chance, please wander over to my web-site Gate of Dreams and take a look! It's called Ties That Bind.

http://sanssong.ink-and-quill.com/index.php

Hugs!
                      Good evening everyone! From this side of the hemisphere...
                      sanssong...very nice! can't wait till you update!

Um..too much reading to catch up on...VB..WoW! I can't read all of your postings, hon...
                      I think I got a little dizzy there for a minute...but I have nothing intelligent to add..so I will just go back and see if I can somehow find it to catch up with all the readings...

Great convo..guys...
                      sigpic

Comment

Excellent story!!! Sent u a review..though more like praise!!!
                        Last edited by spirited Chihiro; 01 February 2006, 06:22 PM.
                        -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Good evening everyone! From this side of the hemisphere...
                          sanssong...very nice! can't wait till you update!
                          Thanks! Glad you liked it! I know I'm trying everyone's patience with the bit of kirking in the begining, but it will all make sense in time. :-)

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                          Excellent story!!! Sent u a review..though more like praise!!!
                          Thank you so very much! I'm glad you liked it.
                          Last edited by GateGipsy; 02 February 2006, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Well when Ronon came in he was bit....off!! Come on now..you know Tey..she was all flagrante... What the hell am I saying?

What I mean is that she was like in the middle of her stretches probably doing some kind of ritual and then she looks up while her legs are spread all willy-nilly in a vulnerable position and really half dressed, or not as dressed as she usually is, and there's Ronon not even saying anythign like a 'Can I come in?' Just standing there with the door open when she thought was alone...I'd be flustered too..

Now when John came into th room...with Aiden during that time with Bates in 'The Gift' was it?! I thought John was a bit more flustered and she was just too pissed to be flustered. And Aiden was all business. I do wonder on a private basis what would happen if he went into her room as well. I mean they must go to each other's rooms..your given that impression in 'The Gift' that she was able to try to wake him up...like in the dreamscope... I wondered what she was going to do if he was alive when she got there?!
                            Great points there VB..I forgot about the time that they came into her room in the Siege was it? Yeah, he was a bit uncomfortable but it was because he knew this was not what he likes to do..question her actions...
                            Ford was very straight forward and crude!
                            Wonder if that evil side of him was there all along and it jusst came out when the whole Wraith DNA thing..how could he doubt Teyla so easily after working with her for a whole year?

FRAGANTE! Hon, you've been reading a lot of Neruda's spanish poems, haven't you!
                            It means Fragrance but in a more sensual way!
                            sigpic

Comment

FIC REC!!- Here's a new fic, not mine, but very good plot...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2778923/1/

Great thoughts all around guys....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                                FIC REC!!- Here's a new fic, not mine, but very good plot...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2778923/1/

Great thoughts all around guys....
                                This one's pretty dark guys, but it's definitely worth the read. Hope that the author updates it soon!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X