John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donna, I'll catch you tonight on IM.

Asgard: I think JustinH is really cute as Green Arrow. Plus, I like Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh no! Sorry about that.
      Yeah...I' not usually easily offended but.....Well there's some things even i take great offense to!

Here's Justin Hartley as Smallville's Green Arrow.
      Oh nice leather but um....He's a bit too young and clean cut for my liking

Yeah. It's 9am on the east coast, so for Elf, it's 8am and Jess is 6am.

And some are probable at work.
      Yep looks like it..They are sleepy heads

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Yes im really going to miss you Guys Im hoping i have some good Jt Moments to look forward to reading and to catch up on

well its 2.15pm here and Hectic
      I hope we do too

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Why didn't they call them sci fi lol
      Well i can't complain about Sky one.....They've been really great with Stargate over the years!
      sigpic

Comment

Donna, I'll catch you tonight on IM.

Asgard: I think JustinH is really cute as Green Arrow. Plus, I like Smallville.
        but I agree with Linda a little young except this I always could arrange myself lol
        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yeah...I' not usually easily offended but.....Well there's some things even i take great offense to!

I hope we do too

Well i can't complain about Sky one.....They've been really great with Stargate over the years!
        Yeah I feel the same I think we like the same guys lol
        As for Sky one you're lucky in france we haven't a lot of promotion even for the greatest show lol
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Yeah I feel the same I think we like the same guys lol
          As for Sky one you're lucky in france we haven't a lot of promotion even for the greatest show lol
          Yeah we're lucky here in the UK...Sky one has always been great with Stargate....They've always put it on at the same time every year...Well except this year...It's earlier than normal this year

Well not very lucky with folks that haven't got Sky i'm afraid!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah we're lucky here in the UK...Sky one has always been great with Stargate....They've always put it on at the same time every year...Well except this year...It's earlier than normal this year

Well not very lucky with folks that haven't got Sky i'm afraid!
            lol I confirm
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I hope we do too

Oh man. That bad huh

I know. I agree with you and Asgard that he's too young. Both him and Tom Welling are 31 yrs old.

I know, they should all get up early.
              I'm just wondering if Sky is doing it because of the cancellation.

Comment

Oh man. That bad huh

I know. I agree with you and Asgard that he's too young. Both him and Tom Welling are 31 yrs old.

31 years old and people is surprised when I say I'm old lol they seem what 16years old
                You're right we will send them an alrm at 6o'clock they will love it lol
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Oh man. That bad huh

Yep that bad

Yep and way too clean cut
                  Yes they should I don't think so...I think SGA started over here before they knew about the cancellation...I wish TPTB would take the international viewers into consideration....It's not just an American hit but also an International success!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep that bad

Yes they should I don't think so...I think SGA started over here before they knew about the cancellation...I wish TPTB would take the international viewers into consideration....It's not just an American hit but also an International success!
                    ITA at the same time you should forget France it's a long time that the channel forget it for bad ratings lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

ITA at the same time you should forget France it's a long time that the channel forget it for bad ratings lol
                      Well there's no accountng for taste in some places....I'm so glad i've got Sky.....There really isn't much at all i watch on terrestrial telly anymore...Most of the stuff that's no normal telly is either reality shows (hate them with a vengeance), Soaps (hate them so much), or cooking or decorating shows....Oh but there's plenty of repeats....There's repeats of repeats and repeats of repeats of repeats You see a pattern here

I'd be lost without Sky!

Oh and update on the petition...

There's over 8500 signatures now...At this rate we'll reach 10,000 in no time
                      sigpic

Comment

Well there's no accountng for taste in some places....I'm so glad i've got Sky.....There really isn't much at all i watch on terrestrial telly anymore...Most of the stuff that's no normal telly is either reality shows (hate them with a vengeance), Soaps (hate them so much), or cooking or decorating shows....Oh but there's plenty of repeats....There's repeats of repeats and repeats of repeats of repeats You see a pattern here

I'd be lost without Sky!

Hey you describe french tv no ? lol
                        8500 I can't believe it it really makes a lot IMO lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

31 years old and people is surprised when I say I'm old lol they seem what 16years old
                          You're right we will send them an alrm at 6o'clock they will love it lol
                          LOL!! How old are you?

I know. I thought they were in mid 20 at the most. Especially, Tom Welling.

Yep that bad

LOL!!!!

How about this.

I know you like him in leather.

I know. They are stupid to think that everything is just USA.

I'd be lost without Sky!

WOW!!!! That is so coool!!! Woohoooo!!!

Comment

How about this.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../caps/Jtl4.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../JTleather.jpg

I know you like him in leather.

I know. They are stupid to think that everything is just USA.

WOW!!!! That is so coool!!! Woohoooo!!!
                            hmmm I prefer Lorne *runs away from angry Sheppy fangirls*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by linda06 View Post
                              hmmm i prefer lorne :d *runs away from angry sheppy fangirls*

Comment

hehe..I don't have to hide just now...But i'll need to hide when cazz and Elfie gets here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X