• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody !
    First of all WELCOME HOME MrsB and Camy glad to see you
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I loved this

Oh it's only for a week then That makes me happy...She'll be back any day now

Very nice Donna!

What are you talking about...These are awesome...I especially like the Elizabeth one!
    You're far too nice
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Thanks Hun

Thanks Asgard

Thanks for the link
    Originally posted by seldear View Post
    My entry for the SGA Big Bang challenge: 40,000 words or more over four months.

John/Teyla angled, naturally!

TITLE: The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory - Past Time
    SUMMARY: The last they saw of him was as Kolya's prisoner, drained by the Wraith. When Atlantis finds John Sheppard living in a Pegasus village, with no memory of who he is, they endeavour to restore his memory. But a lot of things have changed in six months, including John himself. And there are some things he doesn't want to remember.
    CATEGORY: drama, action-adventure, team
    PAIRINGS: John/Teyla UST
    RATING: PG-13
    NOTES: There may be a sequel (two, actually) assuming that there are people who wish to read it.

I hope you enjoy it!

Sel.
    I can't wait to start reading it
    Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    *NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

Watch a preview on the new episode called The Shrine airing August 22.
    MGM Promo
    Not up yet
    SciFi promo
    http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285078
    Thanks for the link
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh that would be cool to read. I love those kinds of stories.
    I have to admit that my last one(WIP) doesn't get rid of him.... totally.

Linzi posted this in the whump thread. She got it from Morjana.
    First part of interview is with JoeF
    Thanks for the link
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Here...

]
    I saw your MP yet and they are always so good I laugh so much
    Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
    Hello all!
    Hello
    Thanks for the link
    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    YC - LLOL for your fire pic!!

OT Here's the story:
    Spoiler:

As the sun was setting on a hot summer day, a young girl with long hair stood in a yard by a neat tidy row of newly planted bushes. In her hand was a sparkler, a child's fire cracker that shimmers ever so bright. Little did the girl realize that a chunk of her sparkler would fly off into the air and land directly into the center of one of the bushes, igniting it instantly and setting it on fire.

Thick yellow clouds of smoke immediately began pouring from the bush in an erratic pattern, drifting angrily towards the sky. The family around her started to run frantically for the hose, dragging it hurriedly across the large yard and towards the blaze.

To their great surprise, the water coming from the hose was weak, as a leaky faucet would drip poorly due to inadequate water pressure and they realized this was far from enough to extinguish the growing flame.

So many hands with many buckets dipped into the great swimming pool over and over again with vigilance and alas the fire was maintained. Needless to say, the bush perished.........painfully.

Thus the lesson is, sparklers + bushes = Bad.

it's horrible (I'm sorry to be laughing so hard nevertheless lol)

Hey peeps!

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    Thanks for the update
    Originally posted by Camy View Post
    It was AWESOME!!! DEVINE!!! RELAXING...EXHILARATING...ADVENTUROUS...yeah, I had it all! thanks! I soooo needed it though.

I got some great pics. If...and I mean IF..I get a little bit of time, I"ll see if I can write something in my LJ journal and some piccies.

Okay, you guys..I know this season started SUPERB for our duo and it's kind of dwindled; however, I do have to look at the bright side.

Teyla is still there! That is a huge plus for me. And going back to Search and Rescue....that can't be there for no reason. I just can't be!

Regardless, I finally watched GITM....

Spoiler:
    It could have been so much better. I think the plot had great potential but between one thing and the other, it lost it completely for me. I think the actress did a great job. There were so many scenes where I thought, DAMN that is Weir....but then I kept going back to the actual reason behind the episode, and to me, Weir would have NEVER risk the city and it's inhabitants in the hopes to save herself. Not after everything that she did and fought for. Not after sacrificing herself time and time again for them..NOPE! don't buy it!

Two characters were in tact for me, Rodney and Teyla.

John felt off...I don't know why, but he did. Ronon was hardly there and then he had dark circles under his eyes, what the hell was that about? Woosely was cute. But I"m not paying too much attention to him.

As far as JT...yeah, nothing major but we did get some hints. First Teya and Weir...that was so off it's not even funny. But, the interesting part for me was two things.

When Weir mentioned the acknowledgment of her child being named after John...her smile lit up the room. And then when Weir mentioned that stupid line of Kanan, I thought...if Teyla smiled when she mentioned John's name for her son, don't you think she would have done the same at the thought that her friend picked up how madly in love she was with Kanan back then...instead, she just showed this expressionless face or to me more a face that was confused and that Weir completely misinterpreted her words towards Kanan..not sure. I just thought it didn't add up.

Then, John....his face when Weir mentioned the amazing news with Teyla....he let his guard down at that point and gave the most proud smile...and then he caught himself and changed the face, looked at Weir as if to make sure she didn't pick up on it and changed the subject.

But the other thing was that ...Teyla left right away and John noticed it. There is certainly something brewing there....Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

I could be seeing things, but I doubt it! *wink*

HUGS!

Off to another busy day!
    GitM
    Spoiler:
    I agree with all your points even if i'm not so bothered by this Kanaan line but because Camy said it so well too. But after all Kanaan is sensed to be a childhood friend so glad to know that people saw ita little more deceived or happy with Teyla reaction. (If I put my shippy glasses or no)

Camy how did you do to always express my thoughts so well and even clarify what confuse me. I didn't want to say it because this is the sort of things where you don't know if it's true or if you dream it. The reaction that Teyla had that Weir catch that Kanaan was the father was mor of a 'it's a complicated situation' than the one in Sunday with 'hey I find a boyfriend' It was really od because I don't know what it was meant to be.

As for Shep reaction I didn't say anything either because I wsn't sure to have understood correctly Weir but it was totally odd I didn't know if the second yeah was one of deception or one of yeah but we hav others preoccupations. Nevertheless the first yeah was really almost stupid like when you are too much in your mind. Do you understand what I mea ? like daydreaming ?

Finally the JT aspect you don't know how I miss their chemistry and I really think of 2 things I find John a little off too since several eps i don't know if it comes from JF or if it really something that thje authors want to develop for JT. I hope this isn't another needle of Michael that except for the angst moment the author didn't seem to remember but I think there is something who need to be deal I hope it will be deal well after all they can make us a Island of the Haunted moment if there is fans of the Pretender I don't care if finally we have our confirmation that there is a problem.

sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Congrats on your milestone Camy!

And MrsB, thanks for the update.
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

GitM
        Spoiler:

I do think at the moment there is a distance between John and Teyla... to me it sure doesn't look like any real true lovey dovey feelings between Teyla and Kanaan,,,never got that feeling from Teyla at all when talking about him...she talks about him like a friend,,someone she has known for a long time..not like someone she is dying to live the rest of her life with...no great love from her at all...it's like she talks about him with fondness not love.. not in that sense that you would want to spend the rest of your life with anyway... so whatever spark Weir had seen just seems so damn way of and shoving it down my throat something that has never been there... besides any conversations that would have been between Teyla and Weir was all the way back in season 3... and I mean at that point there was the wholecrush talk in Sunday...and no I sure as hell wont beleive she meant Kanaan there either like it had been all the way back then and then the whole thing lead to an pregnancy and whatever...Dr.Houston wouldn't have said about giving hints to the guy and that he was oblivious...that sounds way way more like John and she knew scientist that could know John and hint it that way...Dr.Houston I'm sure wouldn't know anyone or even know to much of the person if it had been Kanaan,,,I can't see it that way...so I really don't believe a word they are trying to shove down my throat about Kanaan now...beside all the up to Missing Teyla herself confessed to Keller it was recently it got more... so no way in hell would it had been any lovey dovey spark crap all the way back in season 3... and then in the middle of season 4 then it happened something.. besides even then in Missing I never got the feeling from Teyla she was talking about some great lost love when talking about Kanaan..and no lovey dovey feeligs either when talking about him as a person...again like just some on who has more friendship feelings and undestanding... hell her reaction has been far greater when John has been in trouble then she reacted to zombie boy.. so no that is one relationship they can shove the crap down my throat all they want I will enver get that feeling from her no matter what they say and that relationship will have no credit with my what so ever... so that line was the most stupid they could have used in there... and she sure didn't look like she even wanted to talk about him... got even a more reaction from her when talking about naming Torren and that the middle name could only be from John Sheppard...

do I think John was off in this epi as some has expressed in here...I actually don't know what you mean by him being off... because of his reaction when Teyla left of the lack of anything between them there...because in the rest of the epi I couldn't really see him off...he was hesitant...I never for one minute thought that he would blindly believe it was Weir... not from a guy that took Atlantis safety first when McKay went ahead and activated those nanites in Weir... if he had argued the point with Woolsey..then I would have said he was off and not consistant.. if we take the scene with Teyla leaving after John enters...I do think they are not really comfortable with eachother yet..the have unresolved issues between them... John do feel strongly for Teyla..the dream sequence in S&R wasn't for nothing.. if in some way he has realized his feelings if so just for himself..then I'm sure it pains him to see her with someone else..and knowing it could even might have been him.. and knowing deep down he has himself to blame as well for not happening... Teyla I'm sure feels strongly for John and has known it for a long time.. John not doing anything about it.. she let something happen between her and Kanaan.. and who knows what really has happened in the time she was missing..and after John came for her,, and knowing to just what extent he went to when going after her.. has her feelings been pushed down and something triggered it.. her feelings are still there and not it's harder when the man she truly loves is there everyday and the man she is with at the moment is there as well... she could feel conlicted..but since being with Kanaan and having a child she feels she should concentrate at that for the moment,,but her feelings for John wont just go away..and him being there for her, him being a pillar of strenght to her, who knows what goes on off screen.. have John spent time with Torren, and who knows what she might feel at those times... in some way I feel John seems connected to Torren in a way Kanaan can never be even though he is the baby's father.. nothing of Kanaan what so ever.. why name the child after a friend that has saved you and been there for her and not the baby's father if she is so damn in love with him...no way I just don't buy it.. they can write what they want they can say what they want..I will never take that relationship to be any remotly strong as her relationship with John and they are not even together... I feels she talks about Kanaan as the baby's father and that is...when ever he is mentioned it's like for the baby's father yada yada...like there just is the only thing he is.. like he isn't that special to her... anyone can disagree with me all they want but wont ever change my mind about this fact no matter what..the is one relationship I will never believe in and I wont believe Teyla is all in love with him..she may love him as a dear friend...but no way in hell will I ever think she IN LOVE with him....never gotten any once of that feeling from her what so ever... and spark.. what som malfunction in the controls that is McKay's doing..since I sure haven't seen any spark in her eye when ever she has mentioned Kanaan's name... the spark in her eye or any passion in her what so ever has come from scenes with John and whenever he is in danger or when he is mentioned...

I do think John & Teyla has a lot to discuss..they need things to come out in the open..I think they are hiding emotions from eachother and feels it's safer to keep a distance between them,..but we all know that will backfire... sooner or later the feelings will come out and they wont be able to deny it... I think I lot has happened between them...they feel strongly for one another,, but doesn't confess it to eachother or even let themselves talk it about with someone else...it's brewing inside of them until one day it will explode.. they have had their dissagrements, they have had their arguements, but I don't think they have ever really resolved them..and since they wont confess the feelings behind all of these dissagrements and arguements,, the other might just take is like the other is pissed at them and then leave them alone.. not knowing the real reason behind it...since sorry I can't take John's reactions to only be that of her teamleader,,there is something far more going on that he wont let on,,, and she doesn't know his true reasons and then thinks he is just mad at her.. and she keeps whatever from him and then treats him just as her leader... and I think all this hiding and not talking things out are hurting them and might blow up at them in the future... but hey that's just me...

Why is that when I want to explain myself it tends to get so long *lol*
        Last edited by NinaM; 17 August 2008, 08:44 AM.
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey everyone *hugs*

I um, wrote a fic that's mostly McKeller, but has a bit of JT in it too....
          Linky: I'm In The Way

On a sad note... has it just me, or have other people noticed the increasing amount of 'anti' threads? It's just... I don't mean to judge, but it seems a little too harsh if you ask me. What if one of our beloved Stargate actors came online and saw those threads? How would htat make them feel? I know it'd make me feel like a piece of crap.....

I'm just sayin'....
          --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
            On a sad note... has it just me, or have other people noticed the increasing amount of 'anti' threads? It's just... I don't mean to judge, but it seems a little too harsh if you ask me. What if one of our beloved Stargate actors came online and saw those threads? How would htat make them feel? I know it'd make me feel like a piece of crap.....

I'm just sayin'....
            Well, I know that most if not all of the anti-Keller people have said that Jewel is an excellent actress, they just don't like the character.
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Well, I know that most if not all of the anti-Keller people have said that Jewel is an excellent actress, they just don't like the character.
              I know, I know.... *sigh* it just doesn't sit right with me, that's all.
              --Kate

Comment

The thing is, people have the right to express their opinion. There are anti threads because other posters don't like people posting bad things about their prefered characters/ships. If there weren't anti-threads their posts would be mixed in with all the others, what difference does it make that there are specific threads for it. Okay, I didn't express that very well, I hope you get what I mean.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I feel that way too. Thats why I'm not on as much. It's like so many people on this broad are bitter, whiny, and petty, and I can't stand it. It kinda dulls the fun when there are so many anti threads and pessimistic posters.

I know people have a right to express their opinions but when people start talking trash just for the hell of it, it becomes ridiculous.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    WOOHOO....You're back too......Everyone is coming back

Well we've not exactly had much this season in regards to JT and some of us are losing hope
                    I know what you mean.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Yeah... me too! They'll come again though. No worries. I would come on more often, but work is chaos... When college starts again, I'll be around way more often.
                    I hope you're right. I hate rollercoaster rides when it comes to the stuff with JT.
                    I know, everyone is so busy now.

Hey peeps!

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                    PG15 writes: “1. MGM is releasing some schematics of Atlantis tech on their website, here. Are these things canon?

2. Is The Red Shirt Diaries as DOA as Hexed?”

Answers: 1. All seems in order. 2. Yes. We already have scripts for all 20 slots.

Norriski also writes: “…but should there be a season 6 is there even the slimest possibility that we can get Carson back full time?”

Answer: Hey, right now we’re just trying to get the show back full time.

Les Ferris writes: “ will the information Weir gave the team regarding new advanced civilisations lead to some fun new adventures?”

Answer: That’s a question for another season. Hopefully.

Joe Julians writes: “I was just wondering how you feel about the crticism the season had. Popuar UK magazines like SFX and Deathray made some very critical comments about season 4 and the direction the show took, particularly the “misuse” of Carter. Do opinions like this effect you, especially from popular magazines and do you ever take things like this onboard?”

Answer: Hey, if we took all the criticism to heart, we’d never get around to producing a show. Death Ray? Never heard of it? Is it a fanzine?

Amy Lynn writes: “With shooting in Vegas, does that still mean the season still wraps the 23rd of next month?”

Answer: No. The production schedule is ever-shifting. We could finish sooner, later, or even on time.

Marielabbott writes: “I understand now the comment on your blog awhile back that if you ask a different producer, you will likely get a different answer to the question of whether or not Weir was alive or dead. You tried to leave some of that ambiguity in the episode. Do you think Weir is alive or dead?”

Answer: To be honest, a year ago I held that the real Elizabeth Weir was still alive. Paul felt that the replicators would have had no reason to keep her around and insisted that Oberoth would have ordered her killed after Lifeline. I disagreed. Why kill her when you can keep her in stasis and possibly make use of her at a later date? Since the production of Ghost in the Machine however, I’ve come around to accept the logic of Paul’s argument.

Charlie’s Angel writes: “Why do we keep betraying the replicators who are sympathetic and/or acting “human”, and then wonder why they come back looking for retribution?”

Answer: At the end of the day, they simply couldn’t risk it. They chose caution over blind benevolence.
                    Thanks MrsB for update.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    It was AWESOME!!! DEVINE!!! RELAXING...EXHILARATING...ADVENTUROUS...yeah, I had it all! thanks! I soooo needed it though.

I got some great pics. If...and I mean IF..I get a little bit of time, I"ll see if I can write something in my LJ journal and some piccies.

Okay, you guys..I know this season started SUPERB for our duo and it's kind of dwindled; however, I do have to look at the bright side.

Teyla is still there! That is a huge plus for me. And going back to Search and Rescue....that can't be there for no reason. I just can't be!

Regardless, I finally watched GITM....

Spoiler:
                    It could have been so much better. I think the plot had great potential but between one thing and the other, it lost it completely for me. I think the actress did a great job. There were so many scenes where I thought, DAMN that is Weir....but then I kept going back to the actual reason behind the episode, and to me, Weir would have NEVER risk the city and it's inhabitants in the hopes to save herself. Not after everything that she did and fought for. Not after sacrificing herself time and time again for them..NOPE! don't buy it!

Two characters were in tact for me, Rodney and Teyla.

John felt off...I don't know why, but he did. Ronon was hardly there and then he had dark circles under his eyes, what the hell was that about? Woosely was cute. But I"m not paying too much attention to him.

As far as JT...yeah, nothing major but we did get some hints. First Teya and Weir...that was so off it's not even funny. But, the interesting part for me was two things.

When Weir mentioned the acknowledgment of her child being named after John...her smile lit up the room. And then when Weir mentioned that stupid line of Kanan, I thought...if Teyla smiled when she mentioned John's name for her son, don't you think she would have done the same at the thought that her friend picked up how madly in love she was with Kanan back then...instead, she just showed this expressionless face or to me more a face that was confused and that Weir completely misinterpreted her words towards Kanan..not sure. I just thought it didn't add up.

Then, John....his face when Weir mentioned the amazing news with Teyla....he let his guard down at that point and gave the most proud smile...and then he caught himself and changed the face, looked at Weir as if to make sure she didn't pick up on it and changed the subject.

But the other thing was that ...Teyla left right away and John noticed it. There is certainly something brewing there....Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

I could be seeing things, but I doubt it! *wink*

HUGS!

Off to another busy day!
                    ITA:
                    Ok I maybe reaching here but...
                    GitM
                    Spoiler:

I noticed Teyla's look changed when Elizabeth said Kannan being the father and then when she said how Teyla looked when she was talking about her "special friend"
                    Ok so here is where I'm stretching. z;p
                    "What if the "special friend" wasn't Kannan, but really John.

I'm also thinking that John caught himself with Weir because it was like getting to familar with her. Like they are having a normal convo and then he realizes who's he's talking to. I could be wrong though.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Hey CAMY! THREAD MOMMY!! *hugs Camy* I missed you!

And now for some Summer Games news!
                    Spoiler:
                    Phelps got his 8th gold, yes you read that right, his 8th gold medal!
                    My cousin Xue Tan got her first gold however after a good judging panel looked things over for womens Fencings finals (she was to get sivler) They gave her gold trhis morning! so now Xue (pronounced Sui) has a gold and a sivel medal!
                    I'm done must go now

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I was excited about Phelps too.

Congrats on your cousin's win.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    Hi everybody !
                    First of all WELCOME HOME MrsB and Camy glad to see you

You're far too nice

Thanks for the link

I can't wait to start reading it

Thanks for the link

Thanks for the link

I saw your MP yet and they are always so good I laugh so much

Hello

Thanks for the link

it's horrible (I'm sorry to be laughing so hard nevertheless lol)

Thanks for the update

GitM
                    Spoiler:
                    I agree with all your points even if i'm not so bothered by this Kanaan line but because Camy said it so well too. But after all Kanaan is sensed to be a childhood friend so glad to know that people saw ita little more deceived or happy with Teyla reaction. (If I put my shippy glasses or no)

Camy how did you do to always express my thoughts so well and even clarify what confuse me. I didn't want to say it because this is the sort of things where you don't know if it's true or if you dream it. The reaction that Teyla had that Weir catch that Kanaan was the father was mor of a 'it's a complicated situation' than the one in Sunday with 'hey I find a boyfriend' It was really od because I don't know what it was meant to be.

As for Shep reaction I didn't say anything either because I wsn't sure to have understood correctly Weir but it was totally odd I didn't know if the second yeah was one of deception or one of yeah but we hav others preoccupations. Nevertheless the first yeah was really almost stupid like when you are too much in your mind. Do you understand what I mea ? like daydreaming ?

Finally the JT aspect you don't know how I miss their chemistry and I really think of 2 things I find John a little off too since several eps i don't know if it comes from JF or if it really something that thje authors want to develop for JT. I hope this isn't another needle of Michael that except for the angst moment the author didn't seem to remember but I think there is something who need to be deal I hope it will be deal well after all they can make us a Island of the Haunted moment if there is fans of the Pretender I don't care if finally we have our confirmation that there is a problem.

NP Asgard
                    Nicely said thoughts

Comment

About the anti thread......Some of us just need to vent some frustrations out and well you would't do that on a pro thread,would ya
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                        Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101
                        Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick
                        PicFics

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Roun Robin Fics (Jan-May)

Round Robin June: Parts 1-10, part 11, part 12

AlbinoMonkeyC:
                        The Bones in the City

Camy:
                        Forces of Nature

Doxymom:
                        Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
                        Kissing is Better

Gator101
                        Sheppard's Fault
                        The Day John Discovered Fart

Hope24:
                        Confrontations
                        Tonight

JT4Life:
                        What is Love

LandJrule:
                        The Cupboard of Love
                        Covered In Mud

Renisanz:
                        Parallax
                        Side by Side, The Both Get Bright

RubyCaspar:
                        Guardian

Seldear:
                        The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory - Past Time

Silly Sally:
                        In Atlantis

Teal'c:
                        Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                        He Is Mine

Tielan:
                        Nexus

YappiChick:
                        Perception

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                        Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 19- Girl's Day Out

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
                        Paintball War Chapter 4

CazzBlade:
                        Primary Target Chapter 4

DevineM27:
                        The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
                        Black Dress, White Shirt, Black Suit, White Dawn Part 9
                        The Kindling Part 5

LandJrule:
                        Betrayal

MrsB:
                        Dark Planet Chapter 8

Planet tv:
                        A Wish Yet to Come

Ruby:
                        I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 6

Scifan:
                        Turning Point Chapter 6

Teal'c2006:
                        SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                        Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
                        Another World Chapter2

Thayne M:
                        The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                        Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                        Chapter 6

WingedPegasus:
                        A Walk in the Woods Eplilogue

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                        Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                        I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
                        Dorkiness

JT4Life:
                        I'm In The Way

Ruby:
                        Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
                        Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                        Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                        SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                        Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
                        Parts(1-6)

Aug. Birthdays

Teilan/Seldear's gifts:

By YappiChick Beside
                        Fic Rec

From Blue:
                        Author-Dezrai: Torren John

From Everlovin: Author-Tripwatcher 2: Settling In(Mature readers only)
                        Author-Nika Dixon: Evasion(Also rec. by jtjaforever)

From Gator: Author-Wedjatqi The Death of Hope

From Elflinn: Author-EvaFlack001 Coming Back Home

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
                        Last edited by scifan; 19 August 2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                          LINKS

Vote for J/T on Search And Rescue in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=250

Pics to follow for use in game: (Don't forget spoiler tags since it's season 5)
                          Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=24
                          (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=205
                          (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=184
                          (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=99
                          (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

H&H Atlantis Members
                          Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like.
                          John Sheppard is the winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                          Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53390&page=128

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                          Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                          Conversion is Season 2 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                          Common Ground is Season 3 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                          Spoils Of War is Season 4 winner!

VOTING UPDATE

Well Instinct has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Instinct is our 30th JT episode on the list...
                          In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us
                          We also managed to snag 1st place in the Teyla multishipping game. Awesome work JT shippers

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

*NEW*05x06 THE SHRINE

Watch a preview on the new episode called The Shrine airing August 22.
                          MGM Promo
                          Not up yet
                          SciFi promo
                          http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285078

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message
                          Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                          http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                          http://jewelstaite.com/

*NEW*SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.

Joe Flanigan
                          http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
                          Rachel Luttrell
                          http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece

SEXIEST SCIFI STARS

Joe Flangian made the list of TVguide's Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars after being nominated by fans.
                          Fans was asked to nominate who ever they wanted in Sci-Fi, who they saw as being their sexiest stars. At the end Joe Flanigan made the cut, as the only one from Stargate Atlantis. Check the link out if you like.
                          http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/8.aspx

INTERVIEW WITH JOE, ROBERT & JEWEL

An interview with Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite for Amazon.com was done on Comic Con this year..little talk about their characters, the show in season 5 and little something what we can expect from season 5 regarding some of their characters..so check it out
                          http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m22LZ7K29L30FI

*NEW*INTERVIEW WITH JOE, ROBERT & JEWEL

Check out an interview with Joe, Robert & Jewel that was done at Comic Con this year. A little talk about their characters, what might be coming up, and what it's like to work in a long running series as Atlantis has become.
                          http://popculturezoo.com/archives/910

COMIC CON 2008

Watch the whole video clip of a little more then 40 min of the Stargate Atlantis panel on Comic Con 2008. Cast members Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite answer questions and give comments,,and they are a lot of fun to listen to and they seem to have so much fun together. Also there is a question as Steph mentioned about JT, and it's cool they answered it instead of just going over it quick and ignore it.
                          http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/video/index.php?clip=1

JOE FLANIGAN ON E!

Joe Flanigan was a guest at E!'s Chelsea Lately for like 5 min. Little talk about scifi acting, his other jobs before he became an actor, and a little about Stargate Atlantis fans.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-nTZkSqawU

2008 EMMY NOMINATION

Stargate Atlantis earned an 2008 Emmy nomination for Visual Effects for the episode Adrift.
                          For more info check out this link.
                          http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...ffects_e.shtml

LCF FIC BATTLE

Wanna write a fic, and show off all that talent. Well then.. LostCityFound is having a fic battle. Check out the prompts and choose however many you want and start
                          writing..check out fics that has already been written for all these different prompts here.
                          http://community.livejournal.com/los...nd/330621.html
                          And here is the prompt list itself.
                          http://community.livejournal.com/los...nd/330468.html

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                          http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                          As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                          http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106

SGA BEHIND THE SCENE SHOTS

Check out behind the scenes shots from Stargate Atlantis, from L.A Times Hollywood Backlot Series. There are pics of for example, Jason, Joe and Rachel. Beware of spoilers.
                          Respect the copyright on these pics since they were kind enough to share them. Follow the link from this post by Prion.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=142

SGA PROMO COMMERCIALS

There are 3 promo commercials with brief clips of season 5. These are commercials with David Hewlett, Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

EXCLUSIVE: CAST INTERVIEW FEATURETTE

From Movie web
                          Exclusice cast interview. Interviews with like Robert Picardo, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell and Jason Momoa to name some. A visit to the set where we get a look at what we can expect coming from season 5.
                          http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08FfG6kZzgODS

NEWS

Read about Peg and Linzi's visit to Stargate Atlantis
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8426686
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

GitM
                            Spoiler:

I do think at the moment there is a distance between John and Teyla... to me it sure doesn't look like any real true lovey dovey feelings between Teyla and Kanaan,,,never got that feeling from Teyla at all when talking about him...she talks about him like a friend,,someone she has known for a long time..not like someone she is dying to live the rest of her life with...no great love from her at all...it's like she talks about him with fondness not love.. not in that sense that you would want to spend the rest of your life with anyway... so whatever spark Weir had seen just seems so damn way of and shoving it down my throat something that has never been there... besides any conversations that would have been between Teyla and Weir was all the way back in season 3... and I mean at that point there was the wholecrush talk in Sunday...and no I sure as hell wont beleive she meant Kanaan there either like it had been all the way back then and then the whole thing lead to an pregnancy and whatever...Dr.Houston wouldn't have said about giving hints to the guy and that he was oblivious...that sounds way way more like John and she knew scientist that could know John and hint it that way...Dr.Houston I'm sure wouldn't know anyone or even know to much of the person if it had been Kanaan,,,I can't see it that way...so I really don't believe a word they are trying to shove down my throat about Kanaan now...beside all the up to Missing Teyla herself confessed to Keller it was recently it got more... so no way in hell would it had been any lovey dovey spark crap all the way back in season 3... and then in the middle of season 4 then it happened something.. besides even then in Missing I never got the feeling from Teyla she was talking about some great lost love when talking about Kanaan..and no lovey dovey feeligs either when talking about him as a person...again like just some on who has more friendship feelings and undestanding... hell her reaction has been far greater when John has been in trouble then she reacted to zombie boy.. so no that is one relationship they can shove the crap down my throat all they want I will enver get that feeling from her no matter what they say and that relationship will have no credit with my what so ever... so that line was the most stupid they could have used in there... and she sure didn't look like she even wanted to talk about him... got even a more reaction from her when talking about naming Torren and that the middle name could only be from John Sheppard...

do I think John was off in this epi as some has expressed in here...I actually don't know what you mean by him being off... because of his reaction when Teyla left of the lack of anything between them there...because in the rest of the epi I couldn't really see him off...he was hesitant...I never for one minute thought that he would blindly believe it was Weir... not from a guy that took Atlantis safety first when McKay went ahead and activated those nanites in Weir... if he had argued the point with Woolsey..then I would have said he was off and not consistant.. if we take the scene with Teyla leaving after John enters...I do think they are not really comfortable with eachother yet..the have unresolved issues between them... John do feel strongly for Teyla..the dream sequence in S&R wasn't for nothing.. if in some way he has realized his feelings if so just for himself..then I'm sure it pains him to see her with someone else..and knowing it could even might have been him.. and knowing deep down he has himself to blame as well for not happening... Teyla I'm sure feels strongly for John and has known it for a long time.. John not doing anything about it.. she let something happen between her and Kanaan.. and who knows what really has happened in the time she was missing..and after John came for her,, and knowing to just what extent he went to when going after her.. has her feelings been pushed down and something triggered it.. her feelings are still there and not it's harder when the man she truly loves is there everyday and the man she is with at the moment is there as well... she could feel conlicted..but since being with Kanaan and having a child she feels she should concentrate at that for the moment,,but her feelings for John wont just go away..and him being there for her, him being a pillar of strenght to her, who knows what goes on off screen.. have John spent time with Torren, and who knows what she might feel at those times... in some way I feel John seems connected to Torren in a way Kanaan can never be even though he is the baby's father.. nothing of Kanaan what so ever.. why name the child after a friend that has saved you and been there for her and not the baby's father if she is so damn in love with him...no way I just don't buy it.. they can write what they want they can say what they want..I will never take that relationship to be any remotly strong as her relationship with John and they are not even together... I feels she talks about Kanaan as the baby's father and that is...when ever he is mentioned it's like for the baby's father yada yada...like there just is the only thing he is.. like he isn't that special to her... anyone can disagree with me all they want but wont ever change my mind about this fact no matter what..the is one relationship I will never believe in and I wont believe Teyla is all in love with him..she may love him as a dear friend...but no way in hell will I ever think she IN LOVE with him....never gotten any once of that feeling from her what so ever... and spark.. what som malfunction in the controls that is McKay's doing..since I sure haven't seen any spark in her eye when ever she has mentioned Kanaan's name... the spark in her eye or any passion in her what so ever has come from scenes with John and whenever he is in danger or when he is mentioned...

I do think John & Teyla has a lot to discuss..they need things to come out in the open..I think they are hiding emotions from eachother and feels it's safer to keep a distance between them,..but we all know that will backfire... sooner or later the feelings will come out and they wont be able to deny it... I think I lot has happened between them...they feel strongly for one another,, but doesn't confess it to eachother or even let themselves talk it about with someone else...it's brewing inside of them until one day it will explode.. they have had their dissagrements, they have had their arguements, but I don't think they have ever really resolved them..and since they wont confess the feelings behind all of these dissagrements and arguements,, the other might just take is like the other is pissed at them and then leave them alone.. not knowing the real reason behind it...since sorry I can't take John's reactions to only be that of her teamleader,,there is something far more going on that he wont let on,,, and she doesn't know his true reasons and then thinks he is just mad at her.. and she keeps whatever from him and then treats him just as her leader... and I think all this hiding and not talking things out are hurting them and might blow up at them in the future... but hey that's just me...

Nicely said Nina.

Hey everyone *hugs*

I um, wrote a fic that's mostly McKeller, but has a bit of JT in it too....
                            Linky: I'm In The Way

On a sad note... has it just me, or have other people noticed the increasing amount of 'anti' threads? It's just... I don't mean to judge, but it seems a little too harsh if you ask me. What if one of our beloved Stargate actors came online and saw those threads? How would that make them feel? I know it'd make me feel like a piece of crap.....

I'm just sayin'....
                            Thanks for the link hun

I think the more new characters and ships that develope the more anti-threads will pop up. I would just ignore them.
                            I know that I don't like all the character and ship ideas, but I guess some need to vent more then others. That's what it's for. Sorry hun.

Comment

GitM
                              Spoiler:

Very well said! Between you and Camilita y'all hit the nail on the head for me about the eppie!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey guys, my muse for fanfic writing is going over time and I need some help, what story should I write first? Flooded With Blackness, or Shot Before Waking?

Simply put the sumups for both
                                • Flooded With Blackness has the planet where Atlantis is become so flooded with water it cannot even sustain the city (which is on water itself) The reason of why it has flooed is because its sun had fallen in on itself and became a blackhole, Atlantis was able to leave fast enough but a gate was left in orbit of the planet (the old Replicator gate seen in First Strike), Team Sheppard thinks up a plan (most surely suicidal) to fire a Droine from a jumper threough the gate to stop the blackhole from breaking the system apart. (Caldwell and Weir don't agree but team shep does it anyhow (Plenty of JT moments through out))
                                • Shot Before Waking: Team Sheppard go to Earth for a week off from duty, after about four days they get word that there is not just another bandit running around McKays sisters nighborhood but also breaking into her house! leaving two people hurt but too badly, and also leaving Teyla shot when the man gets away. Strong JT moment because of that gunshot.
                                This is a quiz for you all to help me with; what story should i write first? Both stories came to me in a dream last night and I want to get them down, so here is the choices
                                1. Flooded With Blackness
                                2. Shot Before Waking
                                3. Both
                                In other words, HELP!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X