No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men usually are better groomed when courting women. so John's hair will look better when he's just been with Teyla, unless of course they've just done something...

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
      Yup that's the look of elation and relief I mentioned in my spoiler....do you see how happy and glad she is that he's safe...
      yes

She looked so frightened when she found there was nothing she could do, or Caldwell could do, I swear I thought she was gonna start crying...and you see how happy she is now!?
      yes, yes

Oh damn it was beautiful. I think the show was super super duper shippery!! I don't care what anyone says! I saw the episode 3 times so I could make sure what I read was right...
      yes, yes, yes

Shippers of Shep/Teyla be prepared Teyla is at ther best.
      yes, yes, yes, yes

I have heard many comments of people saying, 'Yeah, John seems to have feelings but Teyla doesn't return them.'
      I think she's a little afraid about what will happen if she allowed herself to show her feelings for John...man almost every FF explain her reasons to act like this...

I thought she did a good job in 'TLG'. But in this one...Teyla's face was so expressive....I really felt bad for her--Now that's love!
      VB
      what else if not love??

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
        hi guy *big hug*

hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Like I am known around here...LOL!

VB..I WOVE YOU! You are on a roll...hon...This review of Inferno just made my night...now I am in such a shippy writing mood! Yes, maybe I can finish my chappie after all..THANKS VB..I sooooo needed something good! and you just delivered..

ANNIE! YOU ARE TOO AWESOME! How did you know that I am a visual learner! Yes, those pics are to die for!
        And look at Ronon's face..the man knows what his big sister is happy about! and he's happy for her! YIPEE!
        sigpic

Comment

hey is it time to head over to Shepmagan Chatters in the off topic section? there seem to be a few of us.

HAIL SHEYLA!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
            yes

yes, yes

yes, yes, yes

yes, yes, yes, yes

I think she's a little afraid about what will happen if she allowed herself to show her feelings for John...man almost every FF explain her reasons to act like this...

what else if not love??
            ANNIE, ANNIE...calm down honey....

This is too exciting for you....VB..take it easy on her...she's a newbie just like you!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
              One thing Annie, if you're going to post pics for eps we haven't seen, then remove the image tags so that they're links instead. Just so some can avoid the spoilers. Not that I mind, I'll probably write something where she gives Shep a big hug just for being alive. (Sighs)

Night everyone. Think
              ok Ritter

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                hey is it time to head over to Shepmagan Chatters in the off topic section? there seem to be a few of us.

HAIL SHEYLA!
                I can't go...I'm just here for a little while...but anyone have a topic of discussion?
                sigpic

Comment

What's the link....newbie here!
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

link to last page: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=9435&page=65

there ya go, vaberella.

on the matter of John's hair again, I don't think Teyla would let him have it out of control for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      ANNIE, ANNIE...calm down honey....

This is too exciting for you....VB..take it easy on her...she's a newbie just like you!
                      hehehehhehe
                      I'm just sometimes in a too good mood...

Comment

It's cool!

Comment

link to last page: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=9435&page=65

there ya go, vaberella.

on the matter of John's hair again, I don't think Teyla would let him have it out of control for too long.
                          I concur that's bloody annoying

Comment

though i could so see a fic where Teyla steals his hair gel and pawns it off on the black market...

Comment

though i could so see a fic where Teyla steals his hair gel and pawns it off on the black market...
                              I've been seeing the boys betting on who Teyla could take in a fight. Xena, Linda Hamilton, or Red Sojna, I would throw in Padme-but she was too girly, Teyla would have her as an appetizer!
                              ________________________________________________________________________________ ______

Oh, If your wondering..I have two threads open at once...Shemmagan Chatters and here!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                If you go into your control panel, then click edit signature, that is the banner at the bottom of all of our posts. You can put anything you want in there. Someone talented on this thread could make you a pretty picture, or you could simply put, John and Teyla... 'nuff said.

You can also set an Avatar, which is the little pic next to our names. I currently have Mitchell, partially in support of the Mitchell thread, and partially because I'm irriated at Shep for his behavior right now.:

Thank you so much! I'll try it. :-)

Have a great night!

Comment

Working...
                                X