No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uuuuuuummmmmm, does anybody feel that they're pulling a Scully and Mulder on us??? IDKY but, that's what I feel that they're doing to us. All this UST that goes no where makes me think that something fishy is going on.......
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by SheylaFF View Post
      Hello Everyone

Wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I don't know if this is the right place for it or not. But I figure, I'm a Shep/Teyla fan so this is the best place to start....I been lurking for months, so i thought I would come out a post....I'm excited about the upcoming season.

And i will need other Sheyla fans to be excited with.

looking forward to posting with you guys.

Sheyla.

WELCOME SHEYLA FF!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yeah i'm still a little sad about Don S Davis.....Who knew you get upset at someone's death that you haven't even met

So kitty do ya want to see what i done for you now or later
        I've met Hammond before him and Tony (Bra'tac) (both are my number one fave SG-1 characters) both were awesome to meet in person!

gift for me? WHERE?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          uuuuuuummmmmm, does anybody feel that they're pulling a Scully and Mulder on us??? IDKY but, that's what I feel that they're doing to us. All this UST that goes no where makes me think that something fishy is going on.......
          I've learned the hard way never to put too much stock in what JM says!
          sigpic

Comment

I want refering to JM but okkkkkkkk............
            no really
            is it chemistry or something else ****sick 'em Abby!!****

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              I've met Hammond before him and Tony (Bra'tac) (both are my number one fave SG-1 characters) both were awesome to meet in person!

gift for me? WHERE?!
              Yeah i loved Hammond...SG-1 just wasn't the same without him in chatge

Someone want a gift
              Spoiler:
              keep unwrapping
              Spoiler:
              keep going
              Spoiler:
              you're almost there
              Spoiler:
              almost at the pretty
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                I have to say that I am looking forward to the John/Teyla shippy moments because I liked John/Elizabeth in seasons 1&2 and season three you saw more of a John/Teyla pairing and the kind of fizzled the John/Elizabeth pairing because of the new direction they are going with Elizabeth. So it is going to be interesting to see. I still holding out hope for John/Elizabeth, but for now I will settle with John/Telya ship.
                WELCOME SNOOKIE!

No worries Snookie! You are more welcome to have two ships love! Welcome to the family!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Yeah i loved Hammond...SG-1 just wasn't the same without him in chatge

Someone want a gift
                  Spoiler:
                  keep unwrapping
                  Spoiler:
                  keep going
                  Spoiler:
                  you're almost there
                  Spoiler:
                  almost at the pretty
                  Spoiler:
                  ahem........ THUNKA THUNKA THUNKA!!!! *is heard as self falls down a set of stairs down the hole in the floor of the thread*

THANKYOU!! (tyhis is one heckuva party!)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Well, I really don't know what happened to Scully and Mulder because I didn't watch X-Files. So, could someone briefly fill me in on what they did to those characters. I know, it's really sad that Elf! is actually an X-File virgin.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

I am going to cry! I was half way through a wallie that I was actually pleased with for a change and PS chucked me out The cheek!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        ahem........ THUNKA THUNKA THUNKA!!!! *is heard as self falls down a set of stairs down the hole in the floor of the thread*

THANKYOU!! (tyhis is one heckuva party!)
                        So just a wild guess but i'm assuming you like it

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Well, I really don't know what happened to Scully and Mulder because I didn't watch X-Files. So, could someone briefly fill me in on what they did to those characters. I know, it's really sad that Elf! is actually an X-File virgin.
                        Um lemme see...They strung us along for about 8 or 9 seasons (can't exactly remember) with the whole will they/won't they crap then first Mulder leaves the show then we barely saw Scully...two replacements came in....Then Mulder came back and ha and Scully escaped together...Um somewhere along the lines Scully had a baby and if i'm remembering correctly no one knows for sure if it's Mulder's......But still no kind of resolution to this

Sorry if it's a little um inaccurate but it was a while ago since i watched it and i haven't watched all the eps from the latter seasons!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          I am going to cry! I was half way through a wallie that I was actually pleased with for a change and PS chucked me out The cheek!

Oh no I hate it when that happens...PSP done that to me the other day when i was in the middle of a sig and i had to start from scratch!
                          sigpic

Comment

I didn't watch X-Files either, but I got the general gist of the whole UST thing from both my father, wikipedia (love that website), and trailers. Fox is one of those corroperations that for some odd reason LOVES ust....

Comment

So just a wild guess but i'm assuming you like it
                              MORE PLEASE!! NEED MORE LOVELY WHUMP!! *drifts up from the very deep hole in the thread floor*

To Linda:
                              Spoiler:
                              just Linda reads this
                              Spoiler:
                              Are you SURE you are Linda?
                              Spoiler:
                              OK then....
                              Spoiler:
                              OF COURSE I LIKE IT!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              We need more blood on Teyla (even if it is not her own) don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

OH NO!

Poor Cazz!

Here's a little something for to get rid of your sorrows!

Spoiler:

And a little something to wash it down with..
                                Spoiler:

And if these do not help try this...
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X