John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's birthday present time!

I haven't handed out presents since some time in April, so I'm trying to catch up chronologically.

So first one up, 2 months late, I know: JT4L! A very happy belated birthday!

Hope you don't mind belated presents.

I had already started making the art before I heard about your favorite eps, but hopefully you like them anyway.

Sig:

Without text:

Wallpapers:

Versions with poem:

Versions without poem:

I wasn't sure whether you like poems or not so I made a non-text version as well. Enjoy!
    sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to support John in the H&H members game... its really at a stalemate now where the score just keeps coming back to the same score of the previous day... so John could do with some more support to break this stalemate...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=169

Not long now until season five ... wooohooo..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yeah it is which is why i've said they should really hire some women writers but then again...It would upset their staus quo of testosterone

Oh YC....Um who's birthday was on the 2nd....cabouse is the 27 June,right? Was it Ruby that was 2nd July?
        Laura's b-day: 24th
        Cabouse's: 27th
        Ruby's: 2nd

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I'm on the 6 July myself and am goingsouth to Padme's area of the world over that weekend so I wont be here so YAPPI, where's me birthday piece/announcement thingy?! *has Thread Mommy's Cluebat ready for use*
        Tey, I make the annoucements two weeks ahead of time. Yours will be posted on Saturday since I won't be here on Sunday
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post

I haven't handed out presents since some time in April, so I'm trying to catch up chronologically.

I had already started making the art before I heard about your favorite eps, but hopefully you like them anyway.

Sig:

I wasn't sure whether you like poems or not so I made a non-text version as well. Enjoy!
          Awesome artwork there EG!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Laura's b-day: 24th
          Cabouse's: 27th
          Ruby's: 2nd

Tey, I make the annoucements two weeks ahead of time. Yours will be posted on Saturday since I won't be here on Sunday

OK then...Um can i PM you a couple of things to check out for me
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome artwork there EG!

OK then...Um can i PM you a couple of things to check out for me
            Of course. Mi PM box es tu PM box.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Of course. Mi PM box es tu PM box.
              Ok...I have no idea what you just said but i'll send PM just now
              sigpic

Comment

Ok...I have no idea what you just said but i'll send PM just now
                It's my sorry attempt at speaking spanish.
                sigpic

Comment

It's my sorry attempt at speaking spanish.
                  Oh...Well the only Spanish i know is gracias Um i think it's Spanish,or maybe it's Italian...hmmm i dunno!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    You are my new PR director
                    Hehe Well - I just thought your really well organised challenge needed some more attention. Did you get my pm?

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Hey TF!!!! How is ya?
                    Hey Miss! Good! You too?

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Did a quick JT icon.
                    Love it!!

Spoiler:

Sig:

Without text:

Wallpapers:

Versions with poem:

Versions without poem:

Wow! I think that Kate is going to love those - wonderful job!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Poor sick little Luci was tired of doing nothing:

I wanted to do a new Teyla sig, too.
                      But I'm still trying to find a new style. And some better pics.
                      But I'm just too weak to think about new styles.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sig:

Without text:

Wallpapers:

Versions with poem:

Versions without poem:

Those are soooooooo pretty! I am so jealous that you can do that!!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

ooh very nice....I know a couple folks that's gonna love this...Ooh make a Teyla one But take your time
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry. I'll make the Teyla sig.
                            Just need to feel better. Just did a John sig because of the "Atlantis" episodes on german tv yesterday. Really inspiring.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't worry. I'll make the Teyla sig.
                              Just need to feel better. Just did a John sig because of the "Atlantis" episodes on german tv yesterday. Really inspiring.
                              So your German? Well if you are you should be in a very happy mood tonight after
                              Spoiler:
                              the footie
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome! I love it!

*gazes*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X