• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOOHOO cazzz........I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you *waves to cazz*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Np and you don't have to wait to long i should have the sig finished by tomorrow i could finish it today but i want to try and do some more icons for the challenge i only have the one made again.
      Oh good, you're entering again! You can make four this time...
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Congrats on 5.200 posts MrsB...

And sci - Whoa! Getting closer to 10.000!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          *jiggles booty in happy dance*

Passed all my exams

Except the one I didn't go to But I knew that anyway! LOL.
          Congrats!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Absolutely. S&R
          Spoiler:
          We couldn't have gotten better confirmation than that. .. doesn't that now make our ship canon It amazes me that some are still trying to explain it away. .I always felt that John had feelings more than friendship for Teyla.. they were always there under the surface and when he lets his guard down they come out.. it also proves that in Conversion those were real feelings that emmerged when he kissed Teyla.. it was something he had always wanted to do and in Search and Rescue...he obviously thought about them being alone and in an intimate setting or he wouldnt be dreaming about it..
          Yeah, I always knew there was something a brewing since he looked AT her in Rising, and not "through" her. I also thought she was a bit jealous (but tried to overplay it) in "Sanctuary" when he went to the "midnight picknick" with Chaya. Her whole body tensed, for crying out loud!!!

And then there was the moment in "The Last Goodbye" where "Thalan" blew Johns "cover" by saying he would "care about (her) more than (she) knows", I was hoping for more from Teyla in Common Ground, I admit, but other than that, it was pretty obvious. Even to others around them. Ronon for example said it in "Sunday" ("I always thought that you and Teyla..."), then s4/s5
          Spoiler:
          Teylas dream in "Doppelganger" - the entity played it along but her reaction went a bit "protesting too much" ie. fearing anyone would notice she cares more about him than a team mate should. And now Johns dream in "Search and Rescue" .... it all falls into place

I actually never saw more than friendship between John and Elizabeth myself. I mean, I liked their dynamic but it felt more like a mother/son vibe to me, he obviously cared about her, but I think in a way similar to how Sam felt about Daniel. Well, if you guys think you´ve been seeing things with J/T, then add me to that group

S&R
          Spoiler:
          I don´t think this CAN be explained away, it was too deep and telling. I have an easier way to "explain away with friendship" any so-called romance between John and Liz than I´ve ever had with J/T. And I`m usually pretty good with picking up future couplings. LOL

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Thunk!!!

S&R
          Spoiler:
          I have a feeling that he won't be in too much, because it's suppose to be Carson saving someone's life and Paul referred that it's she. (Some guesses are Teyla, Jen or Atlantis itself) I don't know, but I'm sure it's going to be good. There hasn't been alot of spoilers for this one.
          S&R / The Seed

Spoiler:
          I really hope he won´t be in it much. He was just thrown in out of nowhere and I think they´ll get rid of him pretty soon. Because, well he wasn´t in the naming and did he even make it with them to Atlantis?! Maybe they wake Carson in "The Seed" to help cure him but it backfires.

Hee hee. I think I caught it the first time, but did you know....
          (S&R)
          Spoiler:
          That he also says WOW right after him and Ronon come in after she gives birth.
          Spoiler:
          Yeah, caught that as well. The way he said it was just like "HOMERUN!!" LOL

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S&R
          Spoiler:
          Did you also notice that as soon as he realized that he hadn't rescued her the candlelights were gone. Some mentioned that it was when Ford appeared, but it was just before that.
          Spoiler:
          Huh, actually DID NOT notice that! Darn, now I gotta watch it again *0h, the pain in that!!!!

One of my favourtie caps from Search and Rescue.

Spoiler:
          This look just sums up how John feels about Teyla. I love how JF can put so much emotion into his face.. Definitely a man in love
          http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...19/Hotshep.jpg
          Spoiler:
          That look is just melting!! And the shirt!! LOVE IT!!! Actually, I thought he was just drop dead gorgeous the whole thing through, even bloodstained and trapped. At some points, he looked like an innocent child all scared in the dark, sorry, whumper talking .
          Back to Teyla... I loved how she recaptured the becoming a mom moment with her eyes lighting up with pride!! Gave me goosebumbs!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          JM BLOG UPDATE
          Thanks for the update!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around that much - I was out all day Friday and then at Meet the Hewletts yesterday! Also, I've figured out how to make videos and it's very addictive!

Anyway - Meet the Hewletts:
            Spoiler:
            It was so much fun!! I had a picture taken with both of them and my friends, and then we had a Q&A session with the two of them. I asked David if he drew on his own experience of being at his wife's birth for his performance in the S&R birthing scene, and he said that since Jane had an emergency c-section he'd been really panicky and so yeah, he had that experience.

About S&R - they actually screened it at the event while the photos were being taken!! I loved watching it on the big screen and everything, but I couldn't help thinking 'how many laws are they breaking!?' lol!

No spoilers were given out, unfortunately, but The Shrine definitely sound like it will be great fun... and a bit of a tear-jerker.

Anyway, DH is hilarious, and KH is a sweetie, and they have such a funny, teasing relationship. It was a great day.
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
              Congrats!

Yeah, I always knew there was something a brewing since he looked AT her in Rising, and not "through" her. I also thought she was a bit jealous (but tried to overplay it) in "Sanctuary" when he went to the "midnight picknick" with Chaya. Her whole body tensed, for crying out loud!!!

And then there was the moment in "The Last Goodbye" where "Thalan" blew Johns "cover" by saying he would "care about (her) more than (she) knows", I was hoping for more from Teyla in Common Ground, I admit, but other than that, it was pretty obvious. Even to others around them. Ronon for example said it in "Sunday" ("I always thought that you and Teyla..."), then s4/s5
              Spoiler:
              Teylas dream in "Doppelganger" - the entity played it along but her reaction went a bit "protesting too much" ie. fearing anyone would notice she cares more about him than a team mate should. And now Johns dream in "Search and Rescue" .... it all falls into place

I actually never saw more than friendship between John and Elizabeth myself. I mean, I liked their dynamic but it felt more like a mother/son vibe to me, he obviously cared about her, but I think in a way similar to how Sam felt about Daniel. Well, if you guys think you´ve been seeing things with J/T, then add me to that group

S&R
              Spoiler:
              I don´t think this CAN be explained away, it was too deep and telling. I have an easier way to "explain away with friendship" any so-called romance between John and Liz than I´ve ever had with J/T. And I`m usually pretty good with picking up future couplings. LOL

S&R / The Seed

Spoiler:
              I really hope he won´t be in it much. He was just thrown in out of nowhere and I think they´ll get rid of him pretty soon. Because, well he wasn´t in the naming and did he even make it with them to Atlantis?! Maybe they wake Carson in "The Seed" to help cure him but it backfires.
              Oh yeah i noticed that too about DG
              Spoiler:
              She was like "we are not hooking up"......But i thought when she said it she didn't sound very convincing

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around that much - I was out all day Friday and then at Meet the Hewletts yesterday! Also, I've figured out how to make videos and it's very addictive!

Spoiler:
              It was so much fun!! I had a picture taken with both of them and my friends, and then we had a Q&A session with the two of them. I asked David if he drew on his own experience of being at his wife's birth for his performance in the S&R birthing scene, and he said that since Jane had an emergency c-section he'd been really panicky and so yeah, he had that experience.

About S&R - they actually screened it at the event while the photos were being taken!! I loved watching it on the big screen and everything, but I couldn't help thinking 'how many laws are they breaking!?' lol!

No spoilers were given out, unfortunately, but The Shrine definitely sound like it will be great fun... and a bit of a tear-jerker.

Anyway, DH is hilarious, and KH is a sweetie, and they have such a funny, teasing relationship. It was a great day.
              Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuby.........Glad you had alot of fun
              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

Spoiler:

That's great Ruby! I'm glad you had fun

Hey... we're both close to reaching the same milestone!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                  Congrats!

Spoiler:

You summed it up wonderfully..

Again I agree, never ever saw anything remotely romantic from John especially, but Weir liked to flirt with him a bit... well I guess I can't blame her, and yes at times they really had a mother/son vibe.. he would charm his way into getting what he wanted.. just like my son does to me and it usually works...

S&R
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I agree, there is no way you can explain away the JT scene in Search and Rescue no matter how hard some try. To me that confiremd what we have known all along. John has stronger feelings for Teyla then just friendship..

S&R / The Seed

Spoiler:
                  The Seed

Spoiler:
                  Very interesting points.. I didn't think of that... and was wondering why Carson would be in the episode.. but if he is trying to undo the effects of the retro virus.. or the version that Michael is using.. it would definitely be a reason for Carson to appear. I also have no idea what the ep is going to be about, but I was wondering if it could be Teyla and not Keller.... and maybe something to do with what she was injected with by Michael in Kindred.... I hope they are not just going to forget about what he injected her with.... it would seem odd never to mention it again... the other possibilty is that it is Keller and she is somehow infected while trying to help Kanaan..

Spoiler:
                  Huh, actually DID NOT notice that! Darn, now I gotta watch it again *0h, the pain in that!!!!
                  What !! Did I miss something as well, oh no I dont need to watch it again... oh I really don't think I could sit through it again... nope..no way..

Spoiler:
                  That look is just melting!! And the shirt!! LOVE IT!!! Actually, I thought he was just drop dead gorgeous the whole thing through, even bloodstained and trapped. At some points, he looked like an innocent child all scared in the dark, sorry, whumper talking .
                  Ah dreamy sigh !!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Back to Teyla... I loved how she recaptured the becoming a mom moment with her eyes lighting up with pride!! Gave me goosebumbs!
                  She did a great job with that scene.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

Spoiler:

Yay!! Ruby.. glad you enjoyed it.... they are sweet together I have to admit.. delighted to had a good time..

As for the Shrine.

Spoiler:
                    I still cannot seem to get excited about this ep and it annoys me that we are getting another tear jerker for Rodney... Sorry Rodney dying and going all childlike with everyone tearing up, just doesn't excite me at all...... maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.. who knows.

sigpic

Comment

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! I need somebody's HELP!!! ANYBODY's help!!!

Because of the following I do not think I can go on with my life now. unless I want to go totally one hundred percent NUTZOID

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is, I'm slight sane, the bad news is, I'm ready to go abso-cat-crapping-lutely NUTS

The reason why is that I went through Cold Turkey unable to work on any of my ttories because of a really nasty virus, only now Weir is saying no o paying to get the stuff back, which means, that if I do not get my stuff back..... I can't finish any of my stories *starts to cry*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! I need somebody's HELP!!! ANYBODY's help!!!

Because of the following I do not think I can go on with my life now. unless I want to go totally one hundred percent NUTZOID

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is, I'm slight sane, the bad news is, I'm ready to go abso-cat-crapping-lutely NUTS

The reason why is that I went through Cold Turkey unable to work on any of my ttories because of a really nasty virus, only now Weir is saying no o paying to get the stuff back, which means, that if I do not get my stuff back..... I can't finish any of my stories *starts to cry*

awwww my poor Kitty.....You send Teyla after them...She'll sort them out.....And if that doesn't work i'm sure Todd's feeling hungry right about now *(((hugs kitty)))
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

Spoiler:

Glad to hear you had a great time Ruby, wish I could have been there!
                          sigpic
                          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Again I agree, never ever saw anything remotely romantic from John especially, but Weir liked to flirt with him a bit... well I guess I can't blame her, and yes at times they really had a mother/son vibe.. he would charm his way into getting what he wanted.. just like my son does to me and it usually works...
                            Yeah that's what i saw too......Weir was more like the mother hen so to speak...Keeping the children in line...Well trying to but it's hard to keep John and Rodney in line....Teyla,she didn't have to worry about Teyla so much

Spoiler:
                            I agree, there is no way you can explain away the JT scene in Search and Rescue no matter how hard some try. To me that confiremd what we have known all along. John has stronger feelings for Teyla then just friendship..
                            S & R
                            Spoiler:
                            Well you just have to look at the way he looks at her in that scene........My best friend is a guy and believe me i do not look at him like that!

The Seed

Spoiler:
                            Very interesting points.. I didn't think of that... and was wondering why Carson would be in the episode.. but if he is trying to undo the effects of the retro virus.. or the version that Michael is using.. it would definitely be a reason for Carson to appear. I also have no idea what the ep is going to be about, but I was wondering if it could be Teyla and not Keller.... and maybe something to do with what she was injected with by Michael in Kindred.... I hope they are not just going to forget about what he injected her with.... it would seem odd never to mention it again... the other possibilty is that it is Keller and she is somehow infected while trying to help Kanaan..
                            Spoiler:
                            I so hope they don't sweep the injection Michael gave Teyla under the carpet and not explain what it was.....It must have been important for something!

What !! Did I miss something as well, oh no I dont need to watch it again... oh I really don't think I could sit through it again... nope..no way..
                            ah yes i'm sure it'll be an ordeal sitting through that again

She did a great job with that scene.
                            Teyla done a fantastic job in that scene Well she was awesome all the way through actually
                            sigpic

Comment

[/SPOILERS]

You summed it up wonderfully..

And I agree, she started sometimes, but I never got the feeling that he actually returned anything, or at least, not the same way.

The Seed

Spoiler:
                              The Seed

Spoiler:
                              Well, there has to be something about it, I agree. But I heard that Jewel will be in protestics, so I think it WILL be Keller, but maybe it will be both.

Yay!! Ruby.. glad you enjoyed it.... they are sweet together I have to admit.. delighted to had a good time..

As for the Shrine.

Spoiler:
                              I still cannot seem to get excited about this ep and it annoys me that we are getting another tear jerker for Rodney... Sorry Rodney dying and going all childlike with everyone tearing up, just doesn't excite me at all...... maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.. who knows.

the Shrine

Spoiler:
                              I actually liked Tao of Rodney better than I thought I would. Same with Sateda and Midway, so I´ll wait unti I saw it but I definetely agree that Rodney has had his fair amount of tearjerkers already. I think it´s a shame that every bit of stuff that MIGHT go wrong about the ancient gene and related stuff always happens to Rodney.
                              I mean, wasn´t it SHEPPARD who joined Atlantis because they needed him and his gene?! So far, other than being a darn good pilot, he´s not really been put to use there much, has he? Well, ok, he operates the control chair BUT, there SHOULD be some gene related stuff happeing to Sheppard once in a while. But maybe I´m just too big a fangirl!
                              Aw well.... could be good!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                That's great Ruby! I'm glad you had fun

Hey... we're both close to reaching the same milestone!
                                I'm so gonna beat you!!!
                                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X