X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip
    Michael spoilers...
    Spoiler:
    She does spar with Michael, but there are security officers present.

I love it when I'm right and I haven't even seen the ep! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
      I love it when I'm right and I haven't even seen the ep! lol!
      if you're interested in spoilers, meaning you're not trying to be good, i'll PM you something.
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        Welcome vaberella, your fic was great, I'm going to assume your Canadien because you've already seen Michael. (LUCKY! ) We're on Grace Under Pressure this friday.

Welcome Deborah.

SP, are you serious, Woolsey + SGA = (Don't you just love my math) I'm sure he'll have something to say about Shep and Teyla... psuedo Bates I'm hoping because that always brings Shep to the rescue.

I'm so far from Canadian it's not funny. I'm a NEW YORKAH, through and through baby!!! Lighter's up to Harlem! Keepin' it real up in the hood, suckas!!

Hahahah!! You know us New Yorkers....we're nuts. But I got this cool thing called Shareazza and people like to share! So I just downloaded it! But I do watch the show to keep up ratings, and of course I will be buying the DVD box set. I did this with X-files as well!!

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          I'm so far from Canadian it's not funny. I'm a NEW YORKAH, through and through baby!!! Lighter's up to Harlem! Keepin' it real up in the hood, suckas!!
          Helz yeah!

Comment

hi*hug all*

a little busy today... and it will be a long night...
            didn't read the posts precisely... don't have much time - make a physic presentation but wanted to say hello to you guys
            I read the interview also and I hope that in season 3 will be many shipper and few kirk....
            love thoes pics WB and AG...

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
              if you're interested in spoilers, meaning you're not trying to be good, i'll PM you something.
              I'm what's commonly referred to as a spoiler whore, so what ever you got, I'd love to hear it! Hee!

Comment

Oh Witchy..finally got to watch your vid...I love that song...so romantic!

It's my mom's favorite song too...I'll have to share with her that vid..

*shippy sigh*

COOL! New Yorker in the house..ahh..thread!

I'm a Cali girl myself...so it's 'Dude!" for me...just kidding! Where I live its all country music and open fields...if I ever went to New York I'd probably get run over by a taxi cab!

So to keep on topic..lets say Teyla for whatever reason now lives on Earth, with John of course, where do you think she would prefer to live: A city like New York that never sleeps...or something slightly more mellow...?

Comment

I think that she'd probably be awed by the city life but might want to stay on the country to be reminded of home.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    Oh Witchy..finally got to watch your vid...I love that song...so romantic!

It's my mom's favorite song too...I'll have to share with her that vid..

*shippy sigh*
                    Glad you liked!...I was about to do a whole new world...but i knew Mel was thinking about it...so i took the next best Disney

So to keep on topic..lets say Teyla for whatever reason now lives on Earth, with John of course, where do you think she would prefer to live: A city like New York that never sleeps...or something slightly more mellow...?
                    I'm with Kawaii....she would be awed by the city, and would definitely think it's fascinating and want to explore it all, but she might actually like the country since she has that type of background.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I agree - Atlantis may have been a city, but it didn't have so many people. Sooo a no to New York. Something quieter...maybe even the burbs.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        Because it was such a great episode...they've got to stress it...but we stress it in a good way.......

Oh can't wait to read it....

Thanks for the link AG!...

Bloody 'ell (4 years living in London, although from NY). I had problems with the episode.....I mean..yeah he kisses her..and I liked it for that one reason.

If you notice and I mean season 1 included he never kissed a girl, they all initiated the actions. For that reason alone I allowed it. I just got issues of things being forced on someone. Especially in Teyla's case, she's new to the ways of Earth Humans, and further more, I get this feeling she maybe a virgin, living the way she has lived..and I feel that it should have been a more gentle introduction. It was a bit rough!

And I was hoping he refrained from kissing her so she wouldn't have ended up as another notch on his gun belt and all!!!

Still a shipper guys, just a bit worried about the direction and the quickness of it!
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          And Caz...Jack was not as bad as John...never...he was more straight through kind of guy and dind't flinch at any girl that sway her hips at him! He had more self control and that is why I LOVE HIM And MISS him Terribly!
                          Sorry, no comparison...Jack actually rejected some girls...John hasn't yet!
                          Camy I agree with you. Sam and Jack... oh man i can't describe it. I love them very, very... I hope that the Teyla/Shep story will be similar but with out the long time that everyone had to wait to see such a great moment like in 'Moebius' ( I saw it yesterday) And... yeah I like that Jack was so 'faithful' to Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                            hi*hug all*

a little busy today... and it will be a long night...
                            didn't read the posts precisely... don't have much time - make a physic presentation but wanted to say hello to you guys
                            I read the interview also and I hope that in season 3 will be many shipper and few kirk....
                            love thoes pics WB and AG...
                            Oh no Annie...an all nighter...had one of those last night...here is Shep to cheer you on!!!!!

And to make this officially shippy...

*Shep is checking himself out in the mirror to make sure he looks spiffy for his date with Teyla!

Comment

Bloody 'ell (4 years living in London, although from NY). I had problems with the episode.....I mean..yeah he kisses her..and I liked it for that one reason.
                              yeah we did get the whole kissing scene.

If you notice and I mean season 1 included he never kissed a girl, they all initiated the actions. For that reason alone I allowed it. I just got issues of things being forced on someone. Especially in Teyla's case, she's new to the ways of Earth Humans, and further more, I get this feeling she maybe a virgin, living the way she has lived..and I feel that it should have been a more gentle introduction. It was a bit rough!
                              he did initiate this kiss, and IMO it's because his inhibitions were lowered. And it looks like one of those situations where the guy likes the girl and he's not sure, so he just goes in. and he just grabs her and kisses her. It was a bit quick and like a smack...but it's like him just doing it, because in that moment he basic instincts took over.

And I was hoping he refrained from kissing her so she wouldn't have ended up as another notch on his gun belt and all!!!
                              You know i don't think of her as another notch on his belt, as you said it's been the girls initiating the kisses so far, and this was the first moment he took the first step.

Still a shipper guys, just a bit worried about the direction and the quickness of it!
                              completely understandable, I guess it was put in to shows his weakness as his interview in TV Zone suggested.

**don't know if any of that made sense...**....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                                I'm with Kawaii....she would be awed by the city, and would definitely think it's fascinating and want to explore it all, but she might actually like the country since she has that type of background.
                                Something tells me she would get a kick out of New York...shopping anyone?

*John hide your credit cards! Teyla's on the move and she sees Prada*

I think she would like a more quiet atmosphere myself...settle down somewhere...after having to move so often because of the wraith it would be something she has never really experienced...actually Atlantis is probably the only place she had lived for long periods of time...going on two years now...

...but then again Shep liked Antartica and that may be too mellow of a place to live...

Comment

Working...
                                X