Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelique
    Yes, Shippers are a talkey bunch.

You need to ad the moving smiliey to your sig.
    How do you do the sig thing? *feels stupid*

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
      Oh sorry, i just assumed that a thing name Sheppard/Teyla Ship Discussion Thread was for "discussion" of said ship and jumped as far as possible into the thread, i guess i'll stay away from things i dont like. I didnt know i had to be pro something to discuss that topic.

A-there's a tugboat … huh, huh, huh … down by the river don’tcha know

Where a cement bag’s just a'droopin' on down (with Angelique's body in it)

Oh, that cement is just, it's there for the weight, dear

Five'll get ya ten old Macky’s back in town.
      Well, you know what happens when you assume things ....

I saw some anti ship threads for other pairings. You might want to look for something like that and I don't know what to make of the song lyrics. That's just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by TangledFate
        Meh il do photoshop tomorow to tired to think of ideas =|

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
          Oh sorry, i just assumed that a thing name Sheppard/Teyla Ship Discussion Thread was for "discussion" of said ship and jumped as far as possible into the thread, i guess i'll stay away from things i dont like. I didnt know i had to be pro something to discuss that topic.
          Well, The Sam/Jack thread just says "discussion" too but everyone knows it's pro. They had a big discussion about that in the OT part of the forum, how ship threads are protected.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Well, The Sam/Jack thread just says "discussion" too but everyone knows it's pro. They had a big discussion about that in the OT part of the forum, how ship threads are protected.
            The first post in this thread says it's for those of us who love the ship.

And, yeah, I was crazy enough to read the WHOLE thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kitty
              How do you do the sig thing? *feels stupid*
              Just click My Controls up there ^ then on the left click Edit Signature, then to put the Shepmagan smiliey in just type [IMG] [/IMG] with this in the middle http://img169.exs.cx/img169/3656/shepmagan7ew.gif. hope that helps.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Just click My Controls up there ^ then on the left click Edit Signature, then to put the Shepmagan smiliey in just type [IMG] [/IMG] with this in the middle http://img169.exs.cx/img169/3656/shepmagan7ew.gif. hope that helps.
                Lets see if it worked....

Comment

Woo hoo! It did!

*happy dance*

Thanks for all teh help!

Comment

Originally posted by kitty
                    Woo hoo! It did!

*happy dance*

Thanks for all teh help!
                    You're welcome! I have to go fix mine, it's coming up as a X.

Comment

You're welcome! I have to go fix mine, it's coming up as a X.

Comment

Can you see it?

BTW, where is everybody???

Comment

Whooo-eeee! I found it! Hehehe. Thanx a bunches Angelique!

Ok, so, how do I put that little spoiler thing? Because I have something I want to type, but it's spoiler-y.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                            Whooo-eeee! I found it! Hehehe. Thanx a bunches Angelique!

Ok, so, how do I put that little spoiler thing? Because I have something I want to type, but it's spoiler-y.
                            Woohoo! Welcome! Just put [spoiler][/spoiler ](without the space) then put what you want to say!

Comment

Woohoo! Welcome! Just put [spoiler][/spoiler ](without the space) then put what you want to say!
                              Thanks for the hint!

Spoiler:
                              just testing it out

Comment

That didn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X