John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Very nice also Not addictive at all is it?
    LLOL Nope, not one bit.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      LLOL Nope, not one bit.....
      Thought so.
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        MrsB - absolutely awesome artwork! I'm so impressed!

YC did you get my email?

Urgh my Internet's not worked all day; I've been so bored!
        Yup, got it. Wrote you back. Already made all the changes so it's ready to post!

THANK YOU!!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks guys......and here's another:

Spoiler:
          That's great MrsB.
          Well, I don't. I'ts very nice! Did you only enter one?
          Thanks again and yeah i only entered the one icon i couldn't come up with any ideas for more.

Comment

WB,Donna,MrsB,TF,WL...Awesome artwork guys...

Thanks guys......and here's another:

Spoiler:
            Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarson.......Me lovey this
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarson.......Me lovey this

I say she only lovies it a tiny, itt-bitty, tininsey bit! I think she needs to show us just HOW much she loves it!.....
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                Thanks again and yeah i only entered the one icon i couldn't come up with any ideas for more.
                Ok. I'm having the same problem right now...

Thanks Linda.
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  I say she only lovies it a tiny, itt-bitty, tininsey bit! I think she needs to show us just HOW much she loves it!.....
                  I love it
                  Spoiler:
                  Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
                  much My cute Scottish doctor.....Oh if i had him as my doctor i would be constantly ill
                  sigpic

Comment

More icons:

Comment

I love it
                      Spoiler:
                      Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
                      much My cute Scottish doctor.....Oh if i had him as my doctor i would be constantly ill
                      NICE!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

More icons:

oooooooh Teylaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........Someone's on a roll
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Linda.

Ok. I'm having the same problem right now...
                          It's a pain not being able to come up with ideas isn't it.
                          More icons:

Love the icons.

Oh and i have to go off again but before i do here's a simple Search & Rescue Wallie i did hope you all like it
                          S&R
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I love it
                            Spoiler:
                            ROFL. "Yeah. *cough* I'm *cough* horribly *cough* sick. *cough*"

LOL
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                              Thanks Linda.

It's a pain not being able to come up with ideas isn't it.

Love the icons.

Oh and i have to go off again but before i do here's a simple Search & Rescue Wallie i did hope you all like it
                              S&R
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh pwetty Yes even with you know what there

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              ROFL. "Yeah. *cough* I'm *cough* horribly *cough* sick. *cough*"

LOL

heehee........Me and the waiting room would become very good friends
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I'm stopped on writing anything and might vanaish from gateworld for a few days pending on what Rodney says about the Geek Squad who are going to work (hopefully) on the database to get everything back.

he and I are both going through cold turkey and we would like some info on how to keep from that

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X