Oh ok....You can see cazz....Only you...They're from S & R
    Spoiler:
    ah ah ah....What did i just say......Only cazz is allowed to enter
    Spoiler:
    HALT......Is your name cazz...
    Spoiler:
    Go no further............cazz you may enter
    Spoiler:
    Cazz here... I just signed in as Ruby because... er... because I like the name. Yeah.

Great icons Linda!

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Come baaaaaaack!! Post them! I wasn't mean, I was trying to warn you! I know I laughed at the picture, but it was only at the picture itself, not at a reaction it would elicit from you. I would never do such a thing.
      mmhmm Oh ok i believe you...You may also enter!
      sigpic

Comment

Cazz here... I just signed in as Ruby because... er... because I like the name. Yeah.

Great icons Linda!

uh uhu.....suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.....Well it's ok....I gave you clearance
        sigpic

Comment

Great icons Linda!

NICE!!....
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Oh ok....You can see cazz....Only you...They're from S & R
            Spoiler:
            ah ah ah....What did i just say......Only cazz is allowed to enter
            Spoiler:
            HALT......Is your name cazz...
            Spoiler:
            Go no further............cazz you may enter
            Spoiler:
            Oooo, me luuuves the red!
            Spoiler:
            Especially when its coming out of Shep

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Oh no.
              We upset poor Linda.

NP hun.
              Me...upset......why whatever gave you that idea
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Oooo, me luuuves the red!
                Spoiler:
                Especially when its coming out of Shep

hehe...Thought you'de like that
                Spoiler:
                looks like he's just been shot........BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SPATTER
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  NICE!!....
                  ahhhh Elfie my whumper buddy........I've put my sentrys on standby so you can enter also!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... I just rewatched the scene quickly.

S&R
                    Spoiler:
                    I know what she means about the expressions... Teyla looks kind of surprised, in a way - surprised that Kanaan would hand over his gun, or surprised that Kanaan is glaring at John...

John, as I said before, is all business in this part. He does look very uncomfortable when he finds out that this is Kanaan, but after Teyla says she trusts him he immediately trusts her word and goes into 'getting-everyone-out mode'. Love it.
                    First off let me say that I absolutely loved this entire ep
                    Spoiler:

The only part that bothered me a little was when Teyla showed the baby to Kanaan and said that this is their chance. ????? Did I hear that right?

And since I haven't seen season 4 yet, I didn't realize that John had not yet met Kanaan...that was some meeting, you could tell after Teyla told Kanaan that these were the friends she had told him about that Kanaan just stared at John. LOL He knew which one was the threat.

I think I better go watch again.

Linda, my friend...may I look?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well i'm away to bed now...swet JT dreams GUARDS...........Stay alert
                      sigpic

Comment

hehe...Thought you'de like that
                        Spoiler:
                        looks like he's just been shot........BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SPATTER
                        Spoiler:
                        Thanx for shooting Shep for me Linda! Owe you big time

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Here it is. It was actually in the Galleria thread. It is a very interesting thought. I'm glad I found because, now it is not as obscure as my breakdown in my first post.
                          *runs around singing "I confused Elfie"*....

I know I just spout things out there and hope one of you guys can explain my own thoughts to me...

LLOL!!!!!!!

Thanks - I got you're review, it was really sweet!

Come baaaaaaack!! Post them! I wasn't mean, I was trying to warn you! I know I laughed at the picture, but it was only at the picture itself, not at a reaction it would elicit from you. I would never do such a thing.

Hmmm... I just rewatched the scene quickly.

S&R
                          Spoiler:
                          I know what she means about the expressions... Teyla looks kind of surprised, in a way - surprised that Kanaan would hand over his gun, or surprised that Kanaan is glaring at John...

John, as I said before, is all business in this part. He does look very uncomfortable when he finds out that this is Kanaan, but after Teyla says she trusts him he immediately trusts her word and goes into 'getting-everyone-out mode'. Love it.
                          I finally rewatched it just now...

That is so it...
                          Spoiler:
                          Rachel's facial expression changed alot in those few seconds...the expression seems like a cross between surprise,wonder, and maybe a bet of a serious look...it was the surprise that wasn't clicking for me.

I rewatched Shep's expression and he seemed to be really conflicted, now this is me being my shippiest, but he looked REALLY sad in those moments that the camera goes back to him while Ronon's talking. Sure you're got Rodney looking all worried but that's normally.

I liked how he finally moved forward right after Teyla said Kanaan tried to help her before, as if he thought it was only after hearing that...that it was worth his time to listen to Kanaan.

you've got to excuse me...I'm recovering from finals burnout......so if i don't make sense don't worry....I confuse myself sometimes...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

uh uhu.....suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.....Well it's ok....I gave you clearance

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                            First off let me say that I absolutely loved this entire ep
                            Spoiler:

The only part that bothered me a little was when Teyla showed the baby to Kanaan and said that this is their chance. ????? Did I hear that right?

And since I haven't seen season 4 yet, I didn't realize that John had not yet met Kanaan...that was some meeting, you could tell after Teyla told Kanaan that these were the friends she had told him about that Kanaan just stared at John. LOL He knew which one was the threat.

I think I better go watch again.

Linda, my friend...may I look?
                            S&R
                            Spoiler:
                            I took that as 'this is our chance to escape'

Well i'm away to bed now...swet JT dreams GUARDS...........Stay alert
                            Sweet TJ dreams!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Thanx for shooting Shep for me Linda! Owe you big time

You don't owe me nothing ......You've done some wicked cool sigs for me in the past

Well night night guys!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                                *runs around singing "I confused Elfie"*....

I know I just spout things out there and hope one of you guys can explain my own thoughts to me...

I finally rewatched it just now...

That is so it...
                                Spoiler:
                                Rachel's facial expression changed alot in those few seconds...the expression seems like a cross between surprise,wonder, and maybe a bet of a serious look...it was the surprise that wasn't clicking for me.

I rewatched Shep's expression and he seemed to be really conflicted, now this is me being my shippiest, but he looked REALLY sad in those moments that the camera goes back to him while Ronon's talking. Sure you're got Rodney looking all worried but that's normally.

I liked how he finally moved forward right after Teyla said Kanaan tried to help her before, as if he thought it was only after hearing that...that it was worth his time to listen to Kanaan.

you've got to excuse me...I'm recovering from finals burnout......so if i don't make sense don't worry....I confuse myself sometimes...
                                Lol, no I got that! And I agree

Well, I'm gonna call it a night as well guys - Sweet Sheyla Dreams!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X