Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Ooh these are awesome...Love the second one
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Ooh these are awesome...Love the second one
        Thanks honey.... I'm quite partial to blue John...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Made some John Wallies.....

Spoiler:

those are awesome and i loved Rachels voice in that ep as well
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            those are awesome and i loved Rachels voice in that ep as well
            Thanks Donna....Rachel has a beautiful voice...it would be nice if we could get to hear her sing again.... and have John listen..
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks honey.... I'm quite partial to blue John...
              hmmm could that be because of a certain bug incident
              sigpic

Comment

I think i'll just stick to PSP....Gimp is just too hard to get the hang of!
                Ok Lol i find it easy now although i have to still work out how to do text brushes and stuff i only Know the Basics

Comment

Thanks Donna....Rachel has a beautiful voice...it would be nice if we could get to hear her sing again.... and have John listen..
                  Oh yeah i vote she sings again.....Maybe a joining (marriage) ceremony for a couple of her people And the others are invited and John is sitting there ogling her when she starts singing and Ronon sits glancing at John out of the corner of his eyes with a knowing smirk on his face and Rodney sitting there totally quiet for once in his life.......
                  sigpic

Comment

hmmm could that be because of a certain bug incident
                    Absolutely...
                    sigpic

Comment

Made some John Wallies.....

Spoiler:

Great ones...love the second one...gosh I can't stop looking at that close up of him...holy heck the intense look in his eyes...I love his eyes...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Great ones...love the second one...gosh I can't stop looking at that close up of him...holy heck the intense look in his eyes...I love his eyes...
                        Oh dear god........yep she's a goner....Won't get anything coherent out of Nina for a while
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yes please that would be wonderful as it would probably blow him away

Comment

Oh yeah i vote she sings again.....Maybe a joining (marriage) ceremony for a couple of her people And the others are invited and John is sitting there ogling her when she starts singing and Ronon sits glancing at John out of the corner of his eyes with a knowing smirk on his face and Rodney sitting there totally quiet for once in his life.......
                            Lol the quiet part would be nice on Rodneys part just quite long enough for John to get enough staring in and ignore everyone else around him and just Focused on Teyla ooh the dreams one could have with a scene like that

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Thanks Nina..

Yep I love his eyes as well.. He can convey so much in those eyes... I also love his pouty lips... um and his nose... and don't forget the bod!! I guess just about everything...

We only need 10 more votes in the Teyla multi shipping game to come first... so post your pics folks...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=55480&page=5
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Lol the quiet part would be nice on Rodneys part just quite long enough for John to get enough staring in and ignore everyone else around him and just Focused on Teyla ooh the dreams one could have with a scene like that
                                Uh huh.......I think they should hire me to give them ideas

Thanks Nina..

Yep I love his eyes as well.. He can convey so much in those eyes... I also love his pouty lips... um and his nose... and don't forget the bod!! I guess just about everything...

We only need 10 more votes in the Teyla multi shipping game to come first... so post your pics folks...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=55480&page=5
                                Oh lordy me....blues gone as well.......

DUN DUN DUN
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X