Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Round Robin Part 2!!!

This months idea is that John and Teyla get into a huge fight and Teyla leaves Atlantis. And without further ado...

Spoiler:

Colonel Carter looked to Ronon and Rodney. “My office. Now.”

With one last look to their feuding friends, Ronon and Rodney made their way up to Sam’s office.

Colonel Carter started talking as soon as the door was closed. “I want you two to find out what the hell happened. I don’t need my best team split over something that you should have figured out years ago.”

Rodney spoke up first. “I’ll go talk to Teyla. I don’t think that she’ll bite my head off. Conan, here, who knows.”

“And I just might be able to show John just how some things in Pegasus works. Things that I thought he was smart enough to figure out by now.” The two of them stood up and headed for their different destinations.

Rodney rounded a corner to Teyla’s quarters and heard a clamor from the rooms. Abruptly, he turned around and went for his quarters. He came back with a white pillow case that he flapped a few times inside Teyla’s doorway. “Truce?”

“Rodney, what are you doing?” She looked at the cloth he was still flapping around.

“You mean, you haven’t seen some of those awful movies where one army calls a truce with the enemy one and there is always a white flag?” Teyla raised an eyebrow. “And of course I just admitted to watching those awful movies as well.”

Teyla continued to sort through her things and packed some of the more personal things in her tote. “If you would please aid Halling when he comes for the rest of my things, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be going to New Athos within the day.”

“No, no I don’t think that I will. Not without some sort of explanation. Why are you leaving? I thought that for the most part we worked well as a team.”

“I had thought that after all these years, Colonel Sheppard would trust me. And trust that I am capable of looking out for the best interests of Atlantis and for New Athos. Either he never truly thought that, or recently he has come to believe so. If you would excuse me, I have a great deal of packing to do.”

Ronon finally tracked John down in one of the gyms. He was hitting the heavy bag with more anger than he usually displayed. “That was stupid. What you said earlier.”

John continued to beat the bag. “I know. But in all fairness, I had no idea she meant to leave Atlantis. All of this spiraled out of control and I don’t exactly know what happened.”

Ronon chuckled. “You know, I once made the mistake of interfering with Teyla’s negotiations. One of the few times she was ever truly angry with me. I would have thought you figured that out before I got here.”

“Ronon, I don’t know how to make this right.”

Fabulous job Everlovin!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    You are so lucky It makes two months that it rains for me

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:
    “Talk to her,” Ronon instructed.

John nodded, still unsure what he was going to say. Still, he needed to catch her before she left Atlantis.

“Thanks,” he said, leaving to find Teyla.

John found her in the corridors, carrying several bags. “Teyla, you can’t go.”

Fire flashed in her eyes as she put her belongings on the ground. “Are you telling me how to live my life now, Colonel?”

John had severely underestimated had angry she was. It was as if she couldn’t stand to look at him. “No,” he said softly. “I don’t want you to leave, Teyla. We--I need you here.”

For a second, her expression softened before returning to its angry state. “Apparently you do not believe so, if you feel it necessary to involve yourself in the negotiations involving *my* people.”

John knew exactly why he had jumped into the conversation; the leader she had been dealing with was a good looking, suave charmer. He couldn’t stand the way Teyla smiled at him as she continued working out the details in their trade agreement.

But, if he admitted he was jealous, he would be telling Teyla how he felt about her, and he didn’t know if he could do that. “I didn’t like the way he looked at you,” he said, hoping it was a good enough answer for Teyla without giving too much away.

“Why would that matter to you?” she asked, challenging him to admit what he was feeling.

Seconds passed while John was choosing his words. Should he tell her the truth and potentially ruin their friendship? Or should he make excuses, hoping that things will resolve themselves?

“Because…you’re a valuable member of my team,” he said.

Disappointment flashed across her face. “I see. If that is all I am to you, then I am more determined to take my place with my people. I have been gone too long.”

She picked up her bags with a frown. “My place is with them now.”

Elfie, you are up next!!
    Whoa! That was fast Loved it YC - great job!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yeah ok......rub it in much guys It's been raining here and it's been dull all day.....And compared to the weather for tomorrow it's supposed to be bucketing it down tomorrow!
    My fault. Sorry.
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Fabulous job Everlovin!

Whoa! That was fast Loved it YC - great job!!

My fault. Sorry.

Well we can't complain really because it's been a beautiful month for the most part
      sigpic

Comment

Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:

John nodded, still unsure what he was going to say. Still, he needed to catch her before she left Atlantis.

Fire flashed in her eyes as she put her belongings on the ground. “Are you telling me how to live my life now, Colonel?”

John had severely underestimated had angry she was. It was as if she couldn’t stand to look at him. “No,” he said softly. “I don’t want you to leave, Teyla. We--I need you here.”

For a second, her expression softened before returning to its angry state. “Apparently you do not believe so, if you feel it necessary to involve yourself in the negotiations involving *my* people.”

John knew exactly why he had jumped into the conversation; the leader she had been dealing with was a good looking, suave charmer. He couldn’t stand the way Teyla smiled at him as she continued working out the details in their trade agreement.

But, if he admitted he was jealous, he would be telling Teyla how he felt about her, and he didn’t know if he could do that. “I didn’t like the way he looked at you,” he said, hoping it was a good enough answer for Teyla without giving too much away.

“Why would that matter to you?” she asked, challenging him to admit what he was feeling.

Seconds passed while John was choosing his words. Should he tell her the truth and potentially ruin their friendship? Or should he make excuses, hoping that things will resolve themselves?

Disappointment flashed across her face. “I see. If that is all I am to you, then I am more determined to take my place with my people. I have been gone too long.”

Awesome update!

hmmmm
        Spoiler:
        maybe Ronon should ask him to spar and give him a good whack across the head to make him see sense oh oh or maybe we could lock them in a cupboard till they admit it
        I like the first option best

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks Linda and TeylaFan!

Jealous of the rain you are getting! We're expecting 100+ degrees around here for the next few weeks! I'm already melting in a puddle of goo.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well we can't complain really because it's been a beautiful month for the most part
            Sounded like a complaint to me . . .

Thanks Linda and TeylaFan!

Jealous of the rain you are getting! We're expecting 100+ degrees around here for the next few weeks! I'm already melting in a puddle of goo.
            Same here, some rain would be nice eh?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Great update...

Spoiler:
              John, John,, I think he now has to seriously think what he is going to do.. he toom the easy way out and well that sure didn't turn out good did it *men*
              Poor Teyla though.. she seemed to see this as a way to get him to finally admit something..but no.. she couldn't budge the stubborn guy ... hopefully he will come around when he realizes just how much he stands to lose all together...
              Hmmm.... I'm a bit conflicted so far with this ...

Spoiler:
              Why is it always down to Sheppard to lay his cards on the table and not Teyla. Why should John lay anything on the table when he has no clue how Teyla feels about him.. she doesn't give him any indication that she feels that way about him so as I've said before John is not going to do anything unless he knows Teyla has feelings for him. I cannot believe that Teyla would want to leave because of an argument.. why is John expected to tell her how he feels but she won't say anything to him about how she feels... and why is she so angry with him... I didnt expect it to escalate to her actually leaving... because he interferred in negotiations... and considering John has done so much to find her people I find her anger at him misplaced.. sigh
              sorry that's just how I feel.. .
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Awesome update!

I like the first option best

Oh then can i whack him *pleading eyes*

Sounded like a complaint to me . . .

Same here, some rain would be nice eh?
                Hey i'm Scottish...we're never happy

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Hmmm.... I'm a bit conflicted so far with this ...

Spoiler:
                Why is it always down to Sheppard to lay his cards on the table and not Teyla. Why should John lay anything on the table when he has no clue how Teyla feels about him.. she doesn't give him any indication that she feels that way about him so as I've said before John is not going to do anything unless he knows Teyla has feelings for him. I cannot believe that Teyla would want to leave because of an argument.. why is John expected to tell her how he feels but she won't say anything to him about how she feels... and why is she so angry with him... I didnt expect it to escalate to her actually leaving... because he interferred in negotiations... and considering John has done so much to find her people I find her anger at him misplaced.. sigh
                sorry that's just how I feel.. .
                Yes but oh the sweet sweet angst Um i think i get a bit too excited with angst
                sigpic

Comment

Hello Everybody =P I have about a half hour before I have to get off so I just thought I should get on and say hi before leaving because I haven't been around in about a month. You all rock... keep up all the great stories, Icons, sigs, etc.!(hope you dont mind if I steal a few =D)

John and Teyla rock!

~Sig by the wonderful ElephantGirl~ FOREVER

Comment

Oh then can i whack him *pleading eyes*
                    Be my guest!

Originally posted by mrs.Jackson982 View Post
                    Hello Everybody =P I have about a half hour before I have to get off so I just thought I should get on and say hi before leaving because I haven't been around in about a month. You all rock... keep up all the great stories, Icons, sigs, etc.!(hope you dont mind if I steal a few =D)

John and Teyla rock!
                    Hi Sarah

Linzi just suggested this:
                    Spoiler:
                    Also, I was thinking about what Val the wardrobe lady said. About the dream sequence. Could it be from The Seed? I never thought it seemed likely it was from S and R. So maybe the illness or whatever people have, makes them dream or hallucinate? I'm probably completely wrong here!

Quite possible!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey i'm Scottish...we're never happy
                      Never ever?

John and Teyla rock!
                      Hi Sarah!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

John and Teyla rock!
                        Hey Sarah!!!
                        Hope to see you longer next time.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Be my guest!

Hi Sarah

Linzi just suggested this:
                        Spoiler:
                        Also, I was thinking about what Val the wardrobe lady said. About the dream sequence. Could it be from The Seed? I never thought it seemed likely it was from S and R. So maybe the illness or whatever people have, makes them dream or hallucinate? I'm probably completely wrong here!

Quite possible!

S5:
                        Spoiler:
                        Hee hee. Good thought though.
                        No matter where it comes in, I just hope it's really shippy.
                        Like I told Asgard, I won't hold my breath though.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          CONGRATULATIONS CHERISH4 for your 100 POSTS
                          Congrats on 100 posts Cherish!!
                          Oh and em...Congrats on 100 posts Cherish
                          Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          [B]Congrats C4 on 100 posts!!!
                          Thanks everyone!

Round Robin Part 2!!!

This months idea is that John and Teyla get into a huge fight and Teyla leaves Atlantis. And without further ado...

Spoiler:

Colonel Carter looked to Ronon and Rodney. “My office. Now.”

With one last look to their feuding friends, Ronon and Rodney made their way up to Sam’s office.

Colonel Carter started talking as soon as the door was closed. “I want you two to find out what the hell happened. I don’t need my best team split over something that you should have figured out years ago.”

Rodney spoke up first. “I’ll go talk to Teyla. I don’t think that she’ll bite my head off. Conan, here, who knows.”

“And I just might be able to show John just how some things in Pegasus works. Things that I thought he was smart enough to figure out by now.” The two of them stood up and headed for their different destinations.

Rodney rounded a corner to Teyla’s quarters and heard a clamor from the rooms. Abruptly, he turned around and went for his quarters. He came back with a white pillow case that he flapped a few times inside Teyla’s doorway. “Truce?”

“Rodney, what are you doing?” She looked at the cloth he was still flapping around.

“You mean, you haven’t seen some of those awful movies where one army calls a truce with the enemy one and there is always a white flag?” Teyla raised an eyebrow. “And of course I just admitted to watching those awful movies as well.”

Teyla continued to sort through her things and packed some of the more personal things in her tote. “If you would please aid Halling when he comes for the rest of my things, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be going to New Athos within the day.”

“No, no I don’t think that I will. Not without some sort of explanation. Why are you leaving? I thought that for the most part we worked well as a team.”

“I had thought that after all these years, Colonel Sheppard would trust me. And trust that I am capable of looking out for the best interests of Atlantis and for New Athos. Either he never truly thought that, or recently he has come to believe so. If you would excuse me, I have a great deal of packing to do.”

Ronon finally tracked John down in one of the gyms. He was hitting the heavy bag with more anger than he usually displayed. “That was stupid. What you said earlier.”

John continued to beat the bag. “I know. But in all fairness, I had no idea she meant to leave Atlantis. All of this spiraled out of control and I don’t exactly know what happened.”

Ronon chuckled. “You know, I once made the mistake of interfering with Teyla’s negotiations. One of the few times she was ever truly angry with me. I would have thought you figured that out before I got here.”

“Ronon, I don’t know how to make this right.”

Round Robin Part 3

Spoiler:

Elfie, you are up next!!
                          Great updates from both of you!
                          sigpic
                          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

NP Cherish.

Just did a Joe sig.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              NP Cherish.

Just did a Joe sig.

*drools* Love it