No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of lovely fics and artwork to read! YAY!!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I love that song! Are you talking for our RR? Cause that would go well there too.

Also, someone needs to smack me, because all this time, I haven't been able to figure out how to size the thingymajigger for sigs. I finally figured it out!! Yay me!! Anyways, here's the John/Teyla one that I made.

Very nice everlovin

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Forgot to say Nice sig Ev!

Some icons that I entered in the contest on SGA Icon Group:

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icons%20of%20SGA/Challenge%201/Entries/SGA-icon-group-challenge-1a.jpg
    Lovely icons as always Cazz!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ok Jess. Thanks for the suggestion and help.

All I'm going to say is that it's very sad news and this is why I really want to do her suggestion for 4000 pages.

http://maffieg.livejournal.com/5741.html
    OMG! how heartbreaking!. My thoughts and prayers goes to her and her family. That's just horrible news.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Hi everybody !
    CONGRATULATIONS everyone for 4000 pages.
    Sadly I haven't much time left but I thought you had such a good and nice idea so I tried to do little things 4 icons and my fav moments sorry to don't do more I'll try later
    4 fav moments It was really difficult to choose only 4 and I'm sure tomorrow I would chose another
    Spoiler:

4 icons

I have to go HUGS everybody
    WOW!!! more lovely artwork!. nice job Asgard!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    A couple of fics for the awesome 4,000 pages!!!!

First, an old one which I had to tweak so it was 400 words exactly! As always, thanks to MrsB who had the wonderful prompt last year of John and Teyla having a heated argument....
    I agree,
    Spoiler:
    John has the best hair hands down LOL!

I'm not that great with wallies, but here's four.

Not great???...they came out great! Wow scifan! i love them!.

Here's my new fic...

This is based around a particular outfit we have heard about, but no specific spoilers.
    Can something like this please happen on the show! LOL!. Loved it!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    400 Words for 4000 pages

Title: Not Always Like The Movies
    Summary: Sometimes, Hollywood got it wrong.
    Rating: Mario Kart rating = E for everyone
    Characters: john & Teyla
    Pairing: John/Teyla
    Setting: Post-Season4/Mid Season 5
    Nice gater!...
    Spoiler:
    Poor john and Teyla, not the vacation they planned lol!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I started reading this and soon remembered it. What a freaking riot man. There may have even been a corresponding MP to go with this fic.

Here's my dusty old contribution for the 4000 jam:

Spoiler:
    “Colonel, if we don’t get her back….” Kanan said. Colonel Sheppard whipped around and pointed his finger directly into Kanan’s surprised faced and he began to shout. “I don’t want to hear ONE WORD from you about her! If it wasn’t for you she wouldn’t even be in this position!” He turned wildly toward the others. “Could somebody get this guy out of my face please?!”

Ronon and Rodney simply gaped, although Ronon’s leg motioned forward momentarily, he decidedly remained exactly where he was.

Kanans’ surprise turned quickly into anger and the scowl on his face grew like a thick dark cloud. “I am becoming less and less tolerant of your disrespectful and unwarranted behavior Colonel. Should I not be worried that the mother of my child, my wife to be, has be kidnapped by a rogue Wraith that seemingly has a vendetta against you and your expedition for experimenting on him and ultimately severing him permanently from his people? If we are to assign blame Colonel, I would say that burden would fall to you and yours.”

Colonel Sheppard rushed forward knocking Kanan off his feet and launched him into a nearby wall. His fist was curled tightly around the Athosians’ shirtfront while he searched the man eyes for something, anything to give him a reason to take him down.

Ronon and Rodney ran towards them, both anxiously trying to separate the two men before things could become any worse.

Sheppard snarled into Kanan’s face and spoke harshly as spit flew carelessly from his mouth. “Don’t talk about things you don’t understand. And don’t you EVER tell me how to do my job!”

Finally, Ronon had succeeded in separating the two and shoved Sheppard back a few feet, though he did not move from his spot between the two opposing men.

“We are getting her back and she is staying here with us Kanan. I’m not letting you take her away and I don’t care what your people think of us or of what happened, Teyla’s place is here, with us. This is her home,” Sheppard said, his eyes never leaving Kanan’s.

Kanan’s face lit suddenly, as if finally some elusive mystery or missing piece of truth had finally been acknowledged. “What you really mean to say Colonel is her place is here with YOU.”

Rodney and Ronon said nothing but their gazes were set on Colonel Sheppard and from the looks on their faces, Sheppard knew in an instant that they agreed with what Kanan had just said, as if all along they had known his feelings when he himself did not.

Sheppard started to shake his head and stammer awkwardly, “That-that’s not what I said. I said—“

“You are either a fool Colonel or privy to information that I have not,” Kanan said evenly. “You do remember of course that she is carrying my child, and that when this madness if over it is her and I are that to be wed.”

Ronon and Rodney’s expressions went from one of understanding to one of pity as they moved their gaze along with the conversation from one man to the other and now their sights rested again on the Colonel.

Sheppard felt crazed, out of control, and the thought that this man Kanan or any man could hold any power over him was too much to bear. “You don’t understand. You could never understand the things we’ve been through together! What we have is-is…..”

“Is never going to pass Colonel, of that I can assure you,” Kanan spoke with a renewed eerie calm. He turned to Ronon and Rodney briefly. “Please let me know if anything regarding Teyla is discovered.”

Kanan made his leave of the room, stopping only once at the entranceway and giving Sheppard a look of pure contempt just before he fell out of view.

Sheppard lunged towards the now empty doorway though only to be caught by Ronon’s swift arm.

“Don’t,” Ronon gruffed. “Not now anyways……We have work to do.”

“Yes, “ Rodney chimed in heading back to the computer. “Let’s find Teyla shall we?”
    I was like
    Spoiler:
    hit him John, hit him! LOL!. Loved it!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Phew! Just in time . . .

Wooohoooo! 400 pages! Well, here's 4 icons - didn't have time to make sigs

Cool icons TeylaFan!

400 words for 400 pages, part two

Title: California Sands
    Summary: He loved the ocean; it soothed him with it's gentle swish, swish, swish against the shore.
    Characters: John
    Pairing: John/Teyla (if you look really hard )
    Rating: Mario Kart
    LOL! i looked really hard and saw the subtle J/T in the end...i hope! LOL!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      Would anyone mind if I got bumped up the list of RR writer's this month?
      I PMed you.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Very nice everlovin

Thanks Mayra!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
          Sci, the sigs are great!!

You know Maff, have a major thing for Rodney. We really should try to give her some more Rodney centered gifts!

Thank you Camy. Remember I need your help with that project when you have the time.

Great artworks Camy, Sci, and everybody.

Goodnight!
          Thanks Hope.

Thanks Sc!!

We need to catch up!
          I just PMed you. I'm going to bed too. G'night.

A lot of lovely fics and artwork to read! YAY!!!

Very nice everlovin

OMG! how heartbreaking!. My thoughts and prayers goes to her and her family. That's just horrible news.

WOW!!! more lovely artwork!. nice job Asgard!

I agree,
          Spoiler:
          John has the best hair hands down LOL!

Not great???...they came out great! Wow scifan! i love them!.

Can something like this please happen on the show! LOL!. Loved it!

Nice gater!...
          Spoiler:
          Poor john and Teyla, not the vacation they planned lol!

I was like
          Spoiler:
          hit him John, hit him! LOL!. Loved it!

Cool icons TeylaFan!

LOL! i looked really hard and saw the subtle J/T in the end...i hope! LOL!
          *blushes*
          Thanks Mayra.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            These are great! The icons! The stories! All wonderful!

And as I've only just dipped my toes in on John/Teyla stuff, here is 4 pieces of art for Maff.

Happy 4000 pages to us! And I managed to get 1400 posts!
            Great gifts for maff Everlovin

400 words for 4000 pages, part 3.

Title: Maldivian Sun
            Summary: He hated the sun, he really did.
            Characters: Team Rodney
            Rating: K

Spoiler:
            He hated the sun, he really did.

It burned his skin and frazzled his thinning hair. The sun block that had been applied earlier in the day was washed away with the sweat the sun’s heat had caused and he was slick and slippery, his hands sliding from his face when he made to swipe at falling beads.

The others didn’t seem to share his problem and both resented and hated them for it. Lying in the direct rays of the sun, Ronon had fallen asleep, dreadlocks clasped behind his head, said head resting on his folded arms. The guy was practically naked; the passing women could not help but ogle him and Rodney growled to himself from his position in the trees.

Teyla had long since given up the sun-bathing act and had waded into the warm glittering seas, her ickle bikini not hiding much from passing men’s imaginations (or Sheppard’s, for that matter). Rodney and Ronon had remained relatively unaffected by her stunning body, although Rodney hadn’t been able to resist a quick up-down of her luxurious skin. That had earned him an ill-veiled glare from Sheppard, at which Rodney smirked.

Sheppard hadn’t lasted long before he’d swam out to Teyla as a passing surfer had stopped to talk to her. Again, Rodney had smirked while Ronon had grunted and turned onto his other side. The Colonel had taken great delights and thumping past Rodney, kicking sand onto the his sticky body to which Rodney had grumbled about devaluing his level of AVA and AVB protection. Sheppard had rolled his eyes and shook his wet hair out all over him.

Rodney hated vacation; always had. And whose idea was it to allow Sheppard to show his team his father’s holiday villa in the Maldives? Didn’t the powers that be at Stargate Command know what that kind of sunlight did to a person’s skin?

He grumbled again and looked around again continuing his mental inventory of his team mates when he realised he’d lost Teyla. Panicked slightly by the thought that she’d sailed off with a surfer, Rodney was shocked further when Sheppard turned slightly and Teyla came into view again.

Wrapped around Sheppard’s waist was two very Teyla like legs, and in Sheppard’s hair was two very Teyla like hands.

“Heh,” he managed before shaking his head and turning away.

Maybe the Sun was good after all.
            Loved it and great POV of Rodney!

400 words for 4000 pages, part 4

Title: Antarctic Gales
            Summary: Ronon had been too cold planets before, but this was something else.
            Characters: Team Ronon
            Rating: Mario Kart

Spoiler:
            The winter sun was more chilling than the snow that was falling around them. Ronon had been to cold planets before but this, this was something else. Satedan winters had never been much cooler than their summers, a light frost touching ground for a few hours before dawn.

He couldn’t believe there were places where three tees, two jumpers, a fleece and a snow jacket could not keep out the cold.

The others were equally as cold (with the exception of maybe Sheppard). Rodney had whined and whined until the chill had turned his voice chords to ice. Teyla had shivered in her not-so-warm cocoon until she’d huddled in on herself and her body had been unable to move. Ronon was still shivering and still grumbling while Sheppard simply sat staring out at the falling snow, his sun shades redundant in the pure sunshine that spilled from the sky.

“You actually used to live in a place like this?” Ronon asked again, watching the puff of air rise on front of his eyes.

Sheppard smiled and nodded, glancing quickly in his direction.

“Yeah.” Ronon grunted and huddled further into himself, letting out a loud groan. “It’s not that bad,” John said amused, quirking the corners of his lips up again.

“Yeah, right.”

“You sound like McKay.”

Ronon glared at him.

“It’s not whining when it’s true,” he retaliated. “Even Teyla wanted to complain.”

John glanced to her again from his sentry post at the entrance to the small cave they’d found for shelter.

“But she didn’t.”

“Didn’t mean she didn’t want to.”

Ronon sighed again and wondered why this only ever happened to their team. The Stargate’s DHD had frozen over years before, the control crystal splitting apart from the coldness. Even Rodney hadn’t been able to fix it.

And so they’d found shelter from the falling spheres of ice in a small – tiny – cave, where the wood had been too wet to light a fire as they waited for Atlantis to contact them when they didn’t check in. He checked his watch; only four more hours until their check in time.

“John?”

He looked up when he heard Teyla’s voice, turning his eyes to Sheppard again.

“Yeah?” Sheppard replied, turning to her.

“I’m cold.”

Sheppard caught Ronon’s eye and held it for a moment.

Sheppard moved towards her, wrapping his arms around her tiny body.

Ronon looked away.
            Another great fic and POV of Ronon!. Glad you touched on the fact that
            Spoiler:
            John wasn't as affected by the cold because of where he last was on Earth.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Thanks.

Yes, me too.

Managed to make a sig anyway, though it's not very good.

Goodnight everyone!
            I think they came out great!.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            *wanders in* *looks around*

*scampers out*
            Cool icons Linda!

Oh and i saw a lot of great J/T caps!. Loved them! especially the DG ones!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Great gifts for maff Everlovin

Thanks Mayra!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                Congrats on 4000 pages and 80,000 posts everybody!!!!!!!!

Before i go off again here's my contribution 4 sigs and 4 pics just a small warning the sigs are not great
                [SPOILERS]

Awesome artwork WL!

My first wallie is done! I'm going to do one for my favourite romantic scene of each season Seeing as there's four seasons! Always thinking

WOW!!! congrats on your very first Wallie and it came out amazing!!!. Can't wait to see the rest that you do!.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                My first 4 contributions to our celebration....

4 mini movies!

great mini movie clips!!!...some very great J/T!

Here is 4 more to celebrate 4000 post!!

BRB to catch up.
                Oh!!! lovely especially that it's in black and grey!

For Maff...

Thanks Hope...this is for you!

WOW WOW WOW Camy!!!. Dang girl!..you are very talented!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I PMed you.
                  Got it & I PMed you back.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Here's another update to Teyla Snatchers.

As usual new stuff after the line, any mistakes are mine and sequel to DNA Snatchers.
                    Last edited by planet_tv; 04 June 2008, 09:13 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      REALLY!!! I'll have to PM them some major Squeeing.

I made Peg a special sig for the occasion when she won the auction.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Oo, oo, I wanna see!

Beautiful Camy!

Cazz, awesome wallie!
                      Thanx Hope

Stunning!

Wonderful sigs Sci!

Love them

WOW!!! congrats on your very first Wallie and it came out amazing!!!. Can't wait to see the rest that you do!.
                      Thanx Mayra! Erm, it wasn't my first ever wallie, just my first of the four for Maff and 4,000 pages

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your nice words about my fics :d

And yes, in he second one if you peer reeeeaaallllly hard,and stretch your imagination, the JT is there
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thanx Mayra! Erm, it wasn't my first ever wallie, just my first of the four for Maff and 4,000 pages

When I read it was your first wallie, I thought you'd meant it was your FIRST wallie. Then I was like... Nooo, I'm sure I've seen others by herrr... then I was like :O She's telling porkies!

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hi everyone i can't stay long I'm just quickly popping in to remind you about the Teyla Multishipping Pic Game *runs off*

Comment

Hello everyone! *waves*
                              I'm about 5 pages back! I keep stopping and staring and reading and enjoying
                              So much to comment on. I'm in awe of all of your talent. I've enjoyed every pic, icon, wp, vid, sig, gif, fic...you name it. Everyone of them a treasure.
                              Wonderful work everyone and such a heartful gesture on everyone's part for Maff.
                              And my thoughts and prayers go out to her also.
                              sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                                "While I’m not exactly blazing through this script, I am advancing at a fairly steady five-page-a-day pace. Still, this one has been atypical in its progression. Usually, it takes me a while to get going but once I’m past those first three acts, the last two go very quickly. In this case, however, it’s been just the opposite: fairly smooth sailing from the get-go with nary a hiccup until I hit the fourth act, at which point things slowed to a crawl. Unlike most episodes which have an A main storyline and B secondary storyline, this one is a triple A and it’s been a bit of a challenge balancing the three. First, there’s Sheppard and his mainland troubles. Then, there’s McKay and his Zelenka-assisted investigation of the mystery find. And, finally, there’s Woolsey and his good news/bad news/bizarre news day. The way it’s looking, this initial draft is going to clock in at a healthy 60+ pages which I’ll, of course, edit down to a much more reasonable 56-58 before putting it out. Given the type of script it is, I’m expecting significant notes and a potentially heavy rewrite - which, in this case, isn’t a problem because I’ll have all of the hiatus to work on it. The important thing is that I put out a first draft that will give the office a fair approximation of how the production schedule will break down. Most of the beats are sound so I don’t expect much scene-shifting. The only one that worries me is what I’ll be doing to Sheppard at the end of the third act. I suspect more than one person in the room will say something to the effect of: “Are you nuts?!” . Should make for an interesting debate.

Between the long stretches spent seated at my desk staring blankly at my laptop screen, I did find the time to -

Help spin Carl’s story for episode 17 (or maybe 18?). A nice callback to some SG-1 tech, the return of that guest star will have the boards abuzz, and Carl searches for an appropriately grisly punishment.

Help spin Alan’s story for episode 18 (or maybe 17?). A mysterious arrival, a difficult dilemma, and the continuation of a storyline introduced in The Queen.

Read Rob’s outline for episode 19, CSI: Atlantis. All sorts of greatness.

Discuss a potential game plan for episode 20 and beyond.

Say hi to Paul McGillion who was in shooting his scenes for Outsiders.

Say hi to the incredibly genial Alan Blumenfeld who is guest-starring in Inquisition.

Chat with Tobias Slezak, also guesting in Inquisition.

Participate in the Prodigal notes call (the network loved it)."

Comment

Working...
                                X