John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Well - I'm leaving tomorrow morning on survival camp for 4 days - so I will say bye for now

I'm so gonna miss GW Hope everyone will have a good week - and I am expecting 20 pages or more to catch up one when I get back

Bye folks!
    awwww TF....I'm gonna miss you :9 Hurry back...But have fun when yer there
    sigpic

Comment

Great icon!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Yeah, but I'll wait. School comes first.
      Ooops! The mommy in me blurted that out. Sorry.
      Makes me feel so young when you say school , we leave school at 16! I thought Padme was much younger than she is at first cos she always talks about school

Chapter One of MrsB's Birthday present. (I'm real early)

Forbidden Territory

Spoiler:
      Earlier in the day, Radek discovers a planet in the database, but there isn’t any information about it. Sam asks for John and his team to check it out. They detect some strange readings while doing a flyover in the jumper; the team decides to look to see what is causing them. John, Ronon, Teyla and Rodney walk through the dense forest, hoping to find the source soon.

“Are we almost there yet?” moans Ronon.

Rodney glances over his shoulder and gives him a smug look.

“Yes, we are almost there,” he says sarcastically.

A serious of beeps go off on his tablet, to indicate that they are nearing their destination. A camouflage of bushes covers a plain rock wall. Rodney looks disappointed and puzzled.

Continuing to push buttons on his computer, “Hmmm. I don’t understand. It should be right here.”

Ronon chuckles, “Looks like Radek is messing with you again.”

Rodney raises a finger, but doesn’t bother to look at anything but the readings in front of him, “No. There’s something here.”

“Can you be mistaken? You have been wrong before,” John asks with a mocking tone.

Teyla notices something on the wall and points to it. “Is this Ancient writing?” she questions with some uncertainty.

“Yes, yes it is.” Rodney smiles as he looks back at John. “It says….” He pauses.

“What does it say Rodney,” John snaps a little as he grows impatient.
      Rodney looks confused, “I believe it says, Forbidden Territory.”

John sighs, “Great Rodney! It’s an ancient Keep Out sign.”

Rodney is about to say something else until John leans up against the wall. A hidden entrance appears.

John is startled and glances over to Teyla and Ronon with a disconcerting look on his face.

“See, I was right,” he huffs.

He is about to walk through the threshold when Teyla pulls back his arm, “You do not what is in there, Rodney.”

“I agree, Rodney. I have a uncomfortable feeling about this,” John adds.

“You didn’t feel this way just a second ago. Matter of fact, you were just mocking me,” Rodney retorts.

“That’s before the invisible door appeared and the warning doesn’t help… We are talking about the Ancients here, Rodney,” John snaps back.

“I say we let Rodney go in first. This way if anything happens, he’ll get it first,” Ronon says with a smirk and a chuckle.

“Ha. Ha. Ha,” Rodney responds childishly.

“Fine!” John grumbles. “I’ll go first, since it opened when I leaned up against the wall.” He gives one last sigh and walks in.

As they walk in, lights begin to automatically come on and reveal and a secret, Ancient lab. In the corner is a stasis pod and a person still in it. They all look around in amazement.

John walks over to the stasis pod and wipes away the dust on the glass. A strange feeling passes through him and he stumbles backwards.

He turns around and looks at the team with bewilderment on his face.

Teyla looks at him with concern, “John? Are you alright?”

John examines at his hand with a small smirk. “It worked,” he says barely audible.

Ronon looks worried now, “Sheppard?”

John is about to open his mouth to speak, but a look of extreme pain comes across his face. He grabs his head as he drops to his knees. He looks up to Teyla with pleading eyes before he blacks out and collapses.
      Promise to read it later

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      they are awesome I love these ones better if I can say this they are all so cool
      Thanx asgard

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Another day, another pic fic...It's a little different than my usual though...

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/14806.html
      Hehe! left a comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Why were you at uni for no reason

Um what about "The Arena" Ok i am not allowed to name anything ever again I'm worse than Ford
      Well I was going in to do some editing but on my way there I rang the editor to find out which suite he was in and he was still aspleep! Won't get very far editing without the editor!

Love the title

That's pretty ingenious hehe,we all know who the last one's from
      Spoiler:
      right cazz
      *cough* What's that Linda?

sooooooooooooo cazzz is next,right......Is she hiding
      Yup

I think she's in a middle of an essay.
      Aye! Still in said middle Got a call from the DOP asking for help taking the equipment back, I thought, sure, I'll help, it'll only take half an hour. Took the equipment back, went up to the edit suite for a quick look in... Got home 3 hours later

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
      Awesome CB!
      Thanx C4!

Well - I'm leaving tomorrow morning on survival camp for 4 days - so I will say bye for now

I'm so gonna miss GW Hope everyone will have a good week - and I am expecting 20 pages or more to catch up one when I get back

Bye folks!
      Have fun TF!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks WL
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Thanx Lordy!
        Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Thank you
        Np.
        Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        ROUND ROBIN PART 15

Spoiler:
        The cell door slammed open. Teyla and Ronon sat upright while a still very dazed Sheppard remain motionless in Teyla's arms.

There, in the doorway with a blood-soaked rag clutched in a shaky hand pressed hard against his upper right shoulder, stood the emperor.

His face was twisted in murderous rage and sweat littered profusely across his face. He was obviously in great pain and displaying the yellowness of his grinding teeth he shrieked out, “YOU STUPID BITC.H!”

Ronon rose immediately, hatred etched across his face, and was kicked squarely in the jaw by one of the accompanying guards, knocking him back.

Another guard grabbed Teyla forcefully, dragging her to her feet as she tried to ease Sheppard’s head to the floor from her rising lap as easily as possible.

The guard pulled her over the trembling lord and he sneered into her face, determination and uncontrollable anger oozing from his every pore.

“You may fight like a man, but you will die screaming like a woman.”

Without taking his eyes from her, he spoke to the guards. “Take her to the preparation room.”

And as Ronon struggled to follow although to no avail, Teyla was taken from the chamber, cringing slightly as she heard the cell door slam shut behind him.
        That was great MrsB.
        I see - well I hope you decide to join in! It's just for fun - not for writers only
        I'll think about it ok.
        Nice WL. Two whumps in one.
        Cute
        Thanks guys.

That was...very interesting YappiChick.
        Cool sigs TF.
        Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Oh one more thing
        Have you guys seen this new vid from auntnora. I love this song fits JT perfectly.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hjNBwb8i9DU
        Here is the other vid I saw this morning.

It's by missheppy.
        Thanks for the links maff & sci I'll have a look at the vids later when I'm back on my own
        computer (I'm using my sister's laptop at the moment.)

Geez you guys have been busy...Awesome again!
        Thanks Linda.

Bye folks!
        Bye TF hope you have a good time.

Oh and i forgot to post this earlier it's a Teyla sig i did yesterday
        Spoiler:

Edit: Thanks Cazz.

Comment

*cough* What's that Linda?

HAH.....See i knew it was you that wrote that in his notebook

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
          Spoiler:

Already said but i love this!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, a little update for you all, I was unable to get any writing down on He Is Mine, as well as John Sheppard, Time Traveller.... it is because my muse has gone to Guam without me for the rest of the month of May....

That and I'm currently working on a crossover of sorts that mixes Halo, Stargate, and real life together for some strange reason....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Very funny.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Oh one more thing
              Have you guys seen this new vid from auntnora. I love this song fits JT perfectly.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hjNBwb8i9DU
              Thanks Maff, I'll check it out.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/wriathlord/Artwork/Signatures/teylasig1.jpg
                Niice!

HAH.....See i knew it was you that wrote that in his notebook
                *adjusts halo*

Last edited by CazzBlade; 12 May 2008, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Awesome! Love it!
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Man it's deader than a doornail in here....Oh well,i'm off to watch some of my programs!
                    sigpic

Comment

Man it's deader than a doornail in here....Oh well,i'm off to watch some of my programs!
                      Bones is on tonight!
                      sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
                      I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
                      Danielle

Comment

RR Part 16

Spoiler:
                        “Ah, there you are!” Rodney shouted with all the confidence he could muster. “I have been walking around this maze for hours, and nobody has helped me. This is unacceptable; I am supposed to be the esteemed guest of your master! Well if this is how he treats his guests then I would hate to learn of the way he treats his enemies.” His blood vessels were nearly bursting through his forehead and his hands were shaking with nerves, which he hoped was coming across as anger.

The guards looked at each other, unsure how to respond. “Where were you seeking sir?” One of them asked as he gracefully approached.

“Umm.” Rodney flustered. “I was promised to see a fight in the area from the ground level. I have a vested interested in one of your prisoners and I wish to see their death in all its brutal glory.” He sneered out.

“This way sir.” The guard said, gesturing for Rodney to follow.

“Finally.” Rodney said with a huff.

…………………

Teyla was led out into the arena, her hands tied firmly behind her back. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light she could see many warriors waiting for her. They were clad out in full armour, a multitude of weapons and an array of viscous faces.

The master was back in his seat in the crowd. “You will fight until you die, let's she how long you can last without your weapons.”

The guards left her in the arena with the warriors encroaching.

“Begin!” The master shouted.

The first warrior charged, swinging his sword high. Teyla ducked and twirled, swinging her leg out in a swift movement. The warrior thudded to the floor on his back. Teyla continued with her momentum and smashed her foot into the warriors face.

…………………….

Rodney watched from the sidelines, as Teyla was lead out. He turned to look at the one guard still with him. “What is this?” He asked.

“She is being punished for attacking the master, she will die brutally and then her friends will be executed.” The guard said unemotionally.

“Oh” Rodney said trying to sound as though he was intrigued.

He looked back out to the arena to see Teyla handle her first attacker. He had to help her, she couldn’t fend them all off, not without the use of her arms.

“Does that warrior use the same sword as you?” Rodney enquired.

“Yes.” The guard answered.

“May I see it, it looks a very elegant weapon?”

Reluctantly the guard removed his sword, humouring his master’s guest. He held to sword out for Rodney to inspect it.

Rodney took a moment to look over the weapon before grabbing in out of the guards hands and shoving the butt of it into his face, knocking the guard’s head back into a wall. The guard slumped to the floor unconscious.

Rodney reached out as far as he could and shouted to Teyla.

……………………

Teyla heard somebody scream her name and looked around to see an arm sticking out from one of the enclaves where the animals were usually kept.

She had to look closely to see that it was Rodney and he was holding out a sword.

She started to back up to him but the distraction had caused her to miss an approaching warrior. He threw a net around her and she had to scramble her way free, scraping the skin on her legs but getting in a few good kicks at her attacker.

As soon as she was loose she darted towards Rodney.

“Rodney.” She breathed out in relief. He cut her hands free and placed the sword in her good hand. No words needed to be exchanged; they both knew what was at stake.

She charged out into the crowd of warriors, taking down three in one strike.

She battled hard, taking out warrior after warrior. Determination to live and see her love again drove her forward.

“Enough!” The master bellowed.

The warriors froze and Teyla looking up into the crowd.

She looked on in terror and almost collapsed as her breath caught in her throat.

In the stands stood the master and two guards, holding up a semi-conscious John, with a sword to his throat.

Comment

Curse my latant lurker tendencies . . .

RR Part 16

Spoiler:
                          “Ah, there you are!” Rodney shouted with all the confidence he could muster. “I have been walking around this maze for hours, and nobody has helped me. This is unacceptable; I am supposed to be the esteemed guest of your master! Well if this is how he treats his guests then I would hate to learn of the way he treats his enemies.” His blood vessels were nearly bursting through his forehead and his hands were shaking with nerves, which he hoped was coming across as anger.

The guards looked at each other, unsure how to respond. “Where were you seeking sir?” One of them asked as he gracefully approached.

“Umm.” Rodney flustered. “I was promised to see a fight in the area from the ground level. I have a vested interested in one of your prisoners and I wish to see their death in all its brutal glory.” He sneered out.

“This way sir.” The guard said, gesturing for Rodney to follow.

“Finally.” Rodney said with a huff.

…………………

Teyla was led out into the arena, her hands tied firmly behind her back. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light she could see many warriors waiting for her. They were clad out in full armour, a multitude of weapons and an array of viscous faces.

The master was back in his seat in the crowd. “You will fight until you die, let's she how long you can last without your weapons.”

The guards left her in the arena with the warriors encroaching.

“Begin!” The master shouted.

The first warrior charged, swinging his sword high. Teyla ducked and twirled, swinging her leg out in a swift movement. The warrior thudded to the floor on his back. Teyla continued with her momentum and smashed her foot into the warriors face.

…………………….

Rodney watched from the sidelines, as Teyla was lead out. He turned to look at the one guard still with him. “What is this?” He asked.

“She is being punished for attacking the master, she will die brutally and then her friends will be executed.” The guard said unemotionally.

“Oh” Rodney said trying to sound as though he was intrigued.

He looked back out to the arena to see Teyla handle her first attacker. He had to help her, she couldn’t fend them all off, not without the use of her arms.

“Does that warrior use the same sword as you?” Rodney enquired.

“Yes.” The guard answered.

“May I see it, it looks a very elegant weapon?”

Reluctantly the guard removed his sword, humouring his master’s guest. He held to sword out for Rodney to inspect it.

Rodney took a moment to look over the weapon before grabbing in out of the guards hands and shoving the butt of it into his face, knocking the guard’s head back into a wall. The guard slumped to the floor unconscious.

Rodney reached out as far as he could and shouted to Teyla.

……………………

Teyla heard somebody scream her name and looked around to see an arm sticking out from one of the enclaves where the animals were usually kept.

She had to look closely to see that it was Rodney and he was holding out a sword.

She started to back up to him but the distraction had caused her to miss an approaching warrior. He threw a net around her and she had to scramble her way free, scraping the skin on her legs but getting in a few good kicks at her attacker.

As soon as she was loose she darted towards Rodney.

“Rodney.” She breathed out in relief. He cut her hands free and placed the sword in her good hand. No words needed to be exchanged; they both knew what was at stake.

She charged out into the crowd of warriors, taking down three in one strike.

She battled hard, taking out warrior after warrior. Determination to live and see her love again drove her forward.

“Enough!” The master bellowed.

The warriors froze and Teyla looking up into the crowd.

She looked on in terror and almost collapsed as her breath caught in her throat.

In the stands stood the master and two guards, holding up a semi-conscious John, with a sword to his throat.

That was EPIC!!

Spoiler:
                          I LOVED Rodney, and I totally didn't expect that guy to threaten John. Nice!!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

OMG!! RR update! Yay!
                            Spoiler:
                            someone's gotta save John!!!!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Cazz - That update was DA BOMB!!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Thanx WP, Everlovin and MrsB!

Comment

Working...
                                X