Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    Bad shipper...who...me?
    Nooo...You're a good shipper. Spoil us anytime...

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      Nooo...You're a good shipper. Spoil us anytime...
      Ah Thanks Witchy...I love spreading the Shepmagan shippiness around!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Ah, don't worry..again I think I read that somewhere that after he came through, he had some kind of sad look..but that's okay..green eyed-lady...you could never burst my bubble! I have the shield, pink if I may add, that AG so ingeniously whipped up for me...I knew I could count on you, girl!
        Good I'm glad I didn't burst your buble

haha The Pink Sheild of Sheyla!!

Oh by the way..... this is gonna make me sound so noobish.... but..... I'm a fan of the show 24 and someone refered to one of the producers there as TPTB ..... is it the same TPTB for this show?? And what does TPTB even stand for??

Oh and I can't wait for tonights episode COUP D'ETAT!! 1 hour to go..... (I think it's a team story.... but... there may be some Sheyla moments -crosses fingers-)
        Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          *blushes* Well I'm just passing on what I've learned. I'm awful with numbers myself green_eyed_lady and I know there are people who adjust bitrates and all kinds of stuff, but I've managed so far with basics and default settings. Doing it the easy way If you ever want to learn just PM me and we'll see if you have the hardware

I seem to be doing better at finishing vids than fics. Which is odd because writing is about my favorite thing to do.
          Bitrates?? Default settings??? Gaaaaah...... sounds scary!

Yeah fic writing is a fave of mine too! I just did a rough draft sheyla fic in a notebook today in fact! I don't know when I'll be able to type it up though! But it's like...post TLG but with like one spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
            Good I'm glad I didn't burst your buble

haha The Pink Sheild of Sheyla!!

Oh by the way..... this is gonna make me sound so noobish.... but..... I'm a fan of the show 24 and someone refered to one of the producers there as TPTB ..... is it the same TPTB for this show?? And what does TPTB even stand for??

Oh and I can't wait for tonights episode COUP D'ETAT!! 1 hour to go..... (I think it's a team story.... but... there may be some Sheyla moments -crosses fingers-)
            TPTB = a general reference to the people behind the show 'the powers that be'

So if 'Coup d'etat (what a spelling) is on tonight for you then is 'Michael' next...all the dates got mixed up for me!

Yea for the pink shielding fueled by Shepmagan shippy power and given an extra power boost if fed John/Teyla shippy dust!

Comment

In truth if Teyla was the jealous type...all those alien woman of the week had better run for cover...luckily Teyla's not with Shep...yet...don't want too much bodily harm coming Shep's way for his roaming eye

Yeah that is a good thing for Sheppy! If they were together and he had kirk syndrome.... she would kick his ass big time!

Comment

Yeah fic writing is a fave of mine too! I just did a rough draft sheyla fic in a notebook today in fact! I don't know when I'll be able to type it up though! But it's like...post TLG but with like one spoiler.

Yea type it out! More John/Teyla stories pretty please...and I must say I am looking forward to reading a story dealing with the after events of "TLG"

I have two long stories I'm still working on ,yes Camy I will update soon either 'You're With Me' or "Remember Me' which ever my plot bunnies fall in line first for, but I was thinking of maybe just writing a short little story...I was going to try my hand at a wedding fic but I'm not sure...

This is my problem with writing stories...I usually do mulit-chapter things but I go MIA for a while because I get stumped so maybe shorter stories would be better...

Comment

TPTB = a general reference to the people behind the show 'the powers that be'

So if 'Coup d'etat (what a spelling) is on tonight for you then is 'Michael' next...all the dates got mixed up for me!

Yea for the pink shielding fueled by Shepmagan shippy power and given an extra power boost if fed John/Teyla shippy dust!

Ahhhh okay.... the powers that be. I thought it was an actual person....lol

And yes Micheal is on next Monday. But it interfers with 24 so I wont see it till tuesday since I am gonna record it. As much as I love this show..... 24 is like a drug....I'll be twitching all night if I don't see it.

OOO half an hour left till Coup d'etat!

Comment

Yea type it out! More John/Teyla stories pretty please...and I must say I am looking forward to reading a story dealing with the after events of "TLG"

I have two long stories I'm still working on ,yes Camy I will update soon either 'You're With Me' or "Remember Me' which ever my plot bunnies fall in line first for, but I was thinking of maybe just writing a short little story...I was going to try my hand at a wedding fic but I'm not sure...

This is my problem with writing stories...I usually do mulit-chapter things but I go MIA for a while because I get stumped so maybe shorter stories would be better...
                    Those titles are familiar..... do u go on ff.net?

Yeah I go MIA all the time with things that are more than one shot! LOL

Comment

Yeah I go MIA all the time with things that are more than one shot! LOL
                      Yes I'm dear old MadCap on SciFi...

'24' so rocks but luckily for me is no way interferes with my Atlantis! Now that would be a problem...luckily I'm a recording queen when it comes to catching all my TV shows!

Comment

Bitrates?? Default settings??? Gaaaaah...... sounds scary!

No, no dear, default settings are our friend. They protect us from the evil and complicated bitrates and all things complicated.

Comment

No, no dear, default settings are our friend. They protect us from the evil and complicated bitrates and all things complicated.
                          Sometimes, unless your like me and your computer is crazy and unique... thus you have to tweak with it, finally got XMPEG to work again Mel... got a vid ready, just waiting for a chance to upload it. (Long story, don't ask, I'll be sure to post it, I told you about it the other night)

I'm on ff.net too, same user name though. I have trouble keeping AG and Witchy straight on ff.net, Camy's not hard, SP I just remember. I don't know why I get those two confused... I'm sorry you two, I really try, it just doesn't work.

But I'm known as SpaceInvader on Unique-Bond, but until they fix their website, I'm not posting my stuff there... I was in the middle of putting it all on when it went poof.

Saw the "TLG music vid" I SO WANT TO SEE THE EPISODE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like it's going to be fun all around, but I won't say anything... other than I'm hoping I'm not misinterpretting it, because it looks like.... ahhhhhh... I'll stop... my shippy mind melted because of it.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene

Default very, very good!

Okay saw Mamma Mia the musical in December and I have all the songs of ABBA stuck in my head...

...so everytime I try to think of a song for a video I start humming ABBA songs...I might just get one of them to work for John/Teyla but in truth I came up with a concept for Weir/Simon! Where did that come from?

Okay really...song choice 'Tell her about it' by Billy Joel ...anyways the concept would be a sort of Jack/Sam and John/Teyla video where Jack is telling Shep to tell the person you love that you actually love them...

here is the lyrics:

Listen boy I don't want to see you
                            Let a good thing slip away
                            You know I don't like watching anybody
                            Make the same mistakes I made
                            She's a real nice girl and she's always there for you
                            But a nice girl wouldn't tell you what you should do

Listen boy I'm sure that you think
                            You got it all under control
                            You don't want somebody telling you
                            The way to stay in someone's soul
                            You're a big boy now and you'll never let her go
                            But that's just the kind of thing she ought to know

Tell her about it, tell her everything you feel
                            Give her every reason to accept that you're for real
                            Tell her about it, tell her all your crazy dreams
                            Let her know you need her, let her know how much she means

Listen boy, it's not automatically a certain guarantee
                            To insure yourself, you've got to provide
                            Communication constantly
                            When you love someone, you're always insecure
                            And there's only one good way to reassure

Tell her about it, let her know how much you care
                            When she can't be with you, tell her you wish you were there
                            Tell her about it, everyday before you leave
                            Pay her some attention, give her something to believe

Cause now and then, she'll get to worrying
                            Just because you haven't spoken for so long
                            Though you may not have done anything
                            Will that be a consolation when she's gone

Listen boy, it's good information
                            From a man who's made mistakes
                            Just a word or two that she gets from you
                            Could be the difference that it makes
                            She's a trusting soul, she's put her trust in you
                            But a girl like that won't tell you what you should do

Tell her about it, tell her everything you feel
                            Give her every reason to accept that you're for real
                            Tell her about it, tell her all your crazy dreams
                            Let her know you need her, let her know how much she means

Tell her about it
                            Tell her how you feel right now
                            Tell her about it
                            The girl don't want to wait too long
                            You got to tell her about it
                            Tell her now and you won't go wrong
                            Before it gets too late
                            You know the girl don't want to wait

Comment

I think Shep needs to really sit down and listen to those, because he does need to tell Teyla how he feels. Otherwise someone else might get to her first... then we'd have jealous and depressed John.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter

I'm on ff.net too, same user name though. I have trouble keeping AG and Witchy straight on ff.net, Camy's not hard, SP I just remember. I don't know why I get those two confused... I'm sorry you two, I really try, it just doesn't work.
                                Just remember Ritter...I'm the wacky one who runs the AG's Pizza Palace, keeps a wraith as a roommate and runs secret experiments in her secret. secret lab that NoDot hasn't found yet...and the only way I can do all this is if I were crazy or mad...hence the name MadCap...

Witchy is OMGirl...the sane one of us!

Saw the "TLG music vid" I SO WANT TO SEE THE EPISODE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like it's going to be fun all around, but I won't say anything... other than I'm hoping I'm not misinterpretting it, because it looks like.... ahhhhhh... I'll stop... my shippy mind melted because of it.

What? What? What did it look like you saw?

Okay this is bad...I'm the one who posted the vid and I still won't watch it but you guys aren't helping me here...what did you think you saw?

Am I going to have to watch it for myself?

Comment

Working...
                                X