Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT
    Spoiler:
    I'm leaving to go see Ironman I won't be back until late. I'll try to catch everyone later.

Comment

i made these but im not sure about the size of the icon as ive nerver done icons before so here goes
      wallie

i think that one is too small
      i resized this one
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        i made these but im not sure about the size of the icon as ive nerver done icons before so here goes
        wallie
        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...andTeyla-4.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...dTeylaicon.jpg
        i resized this one
        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Bordericon.jpg
        Wonderful job Donna

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          You are all making my head swell.
          NP about the green you liking it is good enough.
          Now get that head under control it's getting rather cramped in here!

OT
          Spoiler:
          I'm leaving to go see Ironman I won't be back until late. I'll try to catch everyone later.
          Well enjoy sci,i'll catch ya tomorrow......Oh wait it's after midnight here,i catch ya later today then!

wallie
          http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...andTeyla-4.jpg

i resized this one
          These are awesome Donna!
          sigpic

Comment

Wonderful job Donna
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Now get that head under control it's getting rather cramped in here!

Well enjoy sci,i'll catch ya tomorrow......Oh wait it's after midnight here,i catch ya later today then!

These are awesome Donna!
            aww thanks i think they are terrible my self i really screwed up thew size of the icons
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Great icons DONNA!

Comment

Ok,it's about time i headed off to bed so sweet JT dreams my wonderfull JT family
                sigpic

Comment

wallie

i resized this one
                  Good icons! The typical size of an icon is 100x100, but I know the avatars in GW are smaller.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

wallie
                    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/th_JohnandTeyla-4.jpg

i resized this one
                    Love the wallie and icon Donna!

LJ icons are 100 by 100 pixels which is the size I normally make, on here they have to be 60 by 65 pixels or smaller

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

How about a HUG!!
                      If it is me getting hugged by Teyla would be great!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Have fun! It's pretty good.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Have fun! It's pretty good.
                          Spoiler:
                          I personally did not get it, but it was good, nicely made, kinda confusing at times but it was a good movie..... did you stay until thre nd of the ending credits?

I personally like Forbiddin Kingdom better though.... Looksee my siggy to see why..

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Made a CG siggie

TF, that is such a cool sig. Love it.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Alright the votes has been counted and the winner are announced on the JT Awards 2008 ... from what I can tell of the mail it seems on several of the categories there are several winners.,,maybe they ended up getting the same amount of votes... I'm not to sure,, I'll check back with more info when I get more... but from what I can see I'm gonna say congrats to for example..
                            Ruby
                            Scifan
                            Elephantgirl
                            Spectrum
                            Devine
                            Steph
                            MrsB
                            Mayra
                            Quania
                            Sheppynette
                            Seldear

and seems like even my name ended up there as well *lol* another shocking moment for me
                            Congrats to everyone!!

Originally posted by outta-orbit View Post
                            Hi everybody, quickly dropping in to drop off a J/T gift.

Also, to those who checked out the last vid, I can’t recall all those who did; so very sorry . But to those who did--thanks . I hoped you all enjoyed it.

I’m really addicted to making them hence it’s where I spend most of my J/T time.
                            I’ll be popping in from time to time to share them with you all.

Speaking of which here’s another vid I recently just finished. It’s way more upbeat and fast paced than the last. Took quite some time to finish ‘cause it’s my first time working on a super fast paced vid and I’m not really use to ‘em.

Anyways enough with my rambling. LOL. Hope you enjoy

Here’s the vid and the scenario behind it:

Spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm_UhkXJd8U

John's been at the height of his game since coming to the Pegasus. G.
                            Just kicking ass all over the place.

And on top of that he has the most awesome best friend and team mate--Teyla.
                            A woman he's had serious feelings towards for a while now.
                            He's always fiercely been there for her and she for him.

But of late he feels that she hasn't been, like she has in the past.

They no longer casually hang out or talk like they use to.

But he catches her spending time and laughing it up with others.

He misses their off time together.
                            So why the sudden change in her behavior?
                            To John's surprise, she's been seriously involved with some other guy for a while now.

WTH!

Well can't blame Teyla...she got tired of waiting for John to take an initiative.
                            And because she wants things to work out with her new beau she distances herself from Shep.
                            Why the need to do this, well she also has major feelings for John.

At any rate, Sheppard's hurt by this all (especially the fact that she's pregnant for the guy )so much so he finds himself not only taking foolish risks, while on missions, to dull the pain , but taking his hurt and anger out on Teyla as well.

Now it's to a point where he's questioning and doubting her every move and decision on his team.

Also any time spent with her is purely professional now.
                            But Teyla insists on making things well between them again.
                            Why because she's Teyla and though she's with some other guy she still loves John.
                            But with her trying to make things better between them John is uncomfortable because it involves her being in close proximity. Naturally this does not make it very easy for him to get over her.
                            In any case, she tries over and over despite his being mean, and in the very end she proves and he sees that she's still his Teyla and that she'll always be there for him.

Oh and I feel like such a complete doofus . I just checked my PM box (which I’m just horrible at keeping up with) and found out that I was nominated for the John Teyla awards. Unfortunately, I totally missed out on it.

But to whomever it was out there that put me up for a nom thank you. I truly appreciate it.

Okay now i'm really done rambling.
                            Great video!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            *gasp* I wrote a fic

*double gasp* It's actually Shelya-ish

*triple gasp* Here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4247879/...Chocolate_Cake

*passes out*
                            Will read later.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Two icons

TF, great icons!!
                            sigpic
                            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Fic rec - hot temptations
                              Thanks for the rec!

Lookie what sci made me

It it wonderful or what!
                              Wonderful! Sci that is awesome!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Hope...are you doing a second part of the RR?
                              Yes.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Hi Everyone,

Just got back from 2 weeks in sunny Florida.. so trying to catch up. Still putting everything back on my computer that I lost and have finally gotten photoshop again.. so I've done a quick wallie.

Pretty much just lurking at the moment as very busy, but will pop in from time to time to say hello.

Looking forward to season 5 but so far the only episodes that have me excited are S&R and the Queen. Hopefully I will be presently surprised by the others.

So.. a John and Teyla wallie.

Congrats to all the winners in the JT awards..

Spoiler:
                              Nice, wallie.

wallie

i resized this one
                              Donna, these are really great.
                              sigpic
                              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Part 14 of the RR

Spoiler:

Rodney, who had been debating with himself about what would be the best course of action to assist his friends, gingerly walked the cold corridors - every noise and sound heightening his anxiety. Suddenly, hearing approaching footsteps behind him, he quicken his pace as he forged ahead. Stopping abruptly as he saw two guards. They were a few feet away in front of a closed cell’s door.

“Oh, crap,” he mumbled.

Realizing he couldn’t return from the direction he came from, as the footsteps behind him seem closer. Glancing anxiously backward toward the sound of the approaching footsteps, he couldn’t see the faces of the people who the footsteps belong to. The footsteps were deafening, the closer they came. He turned to glance at the guards again to see if they had notice his present in the corridor – as his eyes found them. He could see that the guards were staring in his direction.

xxx

Meanwhile…in the small, poorly lit and dirty square cell housing the beaten, bruised and broken team mates, Ronon was sitting on the dirty cell’s floor that smelled of human waste. His nose cringing as the foul smell entered his nostrils. He was starting to feel a little better. The dizziness wasn’t as bad as it was before, but his body still felt as if it was stunned several times by a Wraith’s stunner.

However, his injuries compared to Teyla and John’s injuries weren’t as severe, John’s injuries were the most critical of the three of them. John had suffered injuries to his calf, rib, and arm. The injuries to John’s calf and arm were the most damaging. John needed serious medical attention. The longer the wound on his calf wasn’t properly taken care of. John ran the risk of losing the lower part of his leg and ultimately his life from an infection.

John was in and out of consciousness. With sweat running down his face - Teyla would take the fabric she had torn from her garment to wipe his face softly. Tremors would rock John’s motionless body lying on the dirty filthy floor that wasn’t fit for an animal much less a human being.

John would call out Teyla’s name. Teyla in turn would calmly respond, “John, I’m here.” When their eyes would meet, he would look at her with such fear and regret. John would then question her about the whereabouts and the wellbeing of Ronon and Rodney. Teyla would then try to soothe him. Telling him to relax and rest and telling him, they believe Rodney went to get help and everything would be fine never portraying her own uncertainty of her own words.

Teyla’s concerns for John somehow diminish the pain she felt from her own injures. Her wrist was hurting her, but not too badly. It was swollen slightly. Her head hurt too from the blow to her head by that guard in the arena. There was a huge discoloration on her cheek too. Sitting down with her back propped against the wall of the cell was much better than standing at the moment.

John’s head was resting between her hip and thigh. Closing her eyes lost in her thoughts. She can’t lose John now, if ever, her love for him encompass too much of her heart. To lose him would surely destroy her. She had lost too many love ones already. From the moment, she met John, he had fascinated her. It wasn’t that she planned to fall in love with this complicate and boyish man, but she did. And until this afternoon, she didn’t know that he had reciprocated her own feelings for him. When he mouthed the words “I love you.”… She opened her eyes and looked down lovingly at John.

That when she and Ronon heard voices approaching. Looking up, she glanced at Ronon who returned her glance.

~~

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOMMIES IN HERE!!
                                sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X