No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi kids, I haven't been able to post all day due to GW being nutsy on me. So now I here present you all -but esp you Camy- With this gift of my appreciation and gratitude and lasting affection and...aw heck here it is. Let me know whatcha think

Link works now

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...O36GHFJ161JIH6
    Last edited by melpomene; 05 January 2006, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Dunno if you've been reading STAKS lately, but Qasim just posted something interesting. Erised sent it me via MSN too, so here ya go!

iF MAGAZINE: What do you think about the romantic tension your character has with the ladies of the series, and how much input do you get into your character development?

FLANIGAN: I don’t think there is romantic tension with Dr. Weir. There’s tension with Tayla and they’ve written it that way. We get a fair amount into our characters. It all depends on the person and the character. The more time you spend on the show, the more input you get into your character. Brad and Robert, the writers, are very receptive and dynamic when they hear something. The feeling is that if you’ve got good material and suggestions there is always an open door.
      Between GW breaking down and WWIII breaking out in some threads (not mentioning names) and trying to calm things down, I haven't been able to catch up yet.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Dunno if you've been reading STAKS lately, but Qasim just posted something interesting. Erised sent it me via MSN too, so here ya go!

Between GW breaking down and WWIII breaking out in some threads (not mentioning names) and trying to calm things down, I haven't been able to catch up yet.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -does happy dance-

Thank you Tracy Jane!!!!!!!!
        Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          In honor of Joe's birthday, here's another S/T sig that anyone can take if they want as well as a Teyla icon I finished. Whatever I post is free for the snagging. Oh, and Camy, I'll be starting work on your icon tonight. I'll probably make a couple of them and let you have first pic before posting the rest at LJ. PM me if you think of any certain picture/scene/wording that you'd like, but I'm going to assume anything S/T is fair game!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...0061spcopy.png

OOO SP that sig is beautiful.....since no one has called dibs yet.....may I have it please?
          Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Here's an interview with Joe. Some... interesting Q&A's here.

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1399

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
              OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -does happy dance-

Thank you Tracy Jane!!!!!!!!
              You're more than welcome.

It's just a shame that noone else can get onto GW to read it and do the happy dance with you!!!

*straightens Macarena skirt and holds her head up high*

So the writers are still *writing* for Sheyla, even if Sparky is seen as the predominant ship!

Comment

I read it! I read it!

Thanks Tracy Jane!

And here is my tribute to Joe F.'s B-Day....
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2738723/1/

I wrote this fic in a hurry between classes today so it isn't the best but I just had to finish it today!

Here is another gift!

Comment

*Pounces on AG and gives her a huge hug*

Sooooo....as a birthday tribute. What would Teyla give John as a birthday gift?

Comment

Oh I missed you guys...being in school again is noooo fun!

*Tracy Jane nearly gets squashed when AG picks her up in a huge bear hug*

My fic is all about that question!

The real question is what would Shep want from Teyla?

Comment

Oh Mel!....Love the vid. ... The scenes were great!

TJ, thank you for that Q and A, *joins green_eyed_lady doing the happy dance*

AG, I'm off to read your fic...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Just read it! Fabulous!

Seriously, though.. Any other suggestions on what she'd get him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Just read it! Fabulous!

Seriously, though.. Any other suggestions on what she'd get him?
                          Seriously?

That's a tough question...

Perhaps some Athosian trinket...its hard to say becuase I don't know enough about the Athosians to even guess as to what is special or important to them that would be special to give to Shep...

Maybe a cultural ceremony...the Athosians must have some ceremony that is sorta/kinda like a birthday...honor life and all that...

Comment

Sorry! You just pointed something vitally wrong with my post! I apologise immediately! I mentioned the word seriously in conjunction with this threaD!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              Oh Mel!....Love the vid. ... The scenes were great!

TJ, thank you for that Q and A, *joins green_eyed_lady doing the happy dance*

AG, I'm off to read your fic...
                              Thanks Witchy

Comment

AG, that was great. It doesn't even seem as if it was a rush piece. A nice piece of writting.

In all seriousness I don't know what she could give him, It's not like she could give him a clay pot or something like he did Weir since John doesn't seem like the person who's into that since his room doesn't have anything like that. She could probably get him daggers with designs on them , or maybe take him on a trip to Athos showing him more of the city and caves?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X