No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, guys – all the artwork is incredible! Great job, everyone!

Welcome to the thread, LC!

Angel – You were asking around after FF.n authors before... I'm Celtic Knot over there. I'll be sure to read some of your stuff ASAP.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
      the last link for the Unique Bond JT archive's LJ is actually http://community.livejournal.com/sheyla_/ not the other one thats someones journal.

Really? Oops, I'm sorry! I swore I had it right.

Doxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
        Really? Oops, I'm sorry! I swore I had it right.

Doxy.
        I think the other one is Tabitha's LJ that she tried to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
          the last link for the Unique Bond JT archive's LJ is actually http://community.livejournal.com/sheyla_/ not the other one thats someones journal.

Ooooo!!!! love the sig! Do you mind if I snerch?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
            Hey, another stupid question. What EP was this in? Oh, and I made another pic!

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/4...iedicie7ku.jpg
            Now I like this....Seldear does similar sigs and I really like the central shot with the mini images thrown it. It really adds an excellent visual affect of the moments between them and how of course, intense they are!!

Great job for a try...it's excellently done.

VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Another newbie...WELCOME! I"m Camy....The hot chicky Momma on this thread....I have adopted a couple of daughters in here...SP, Witchy, And JS....I think VB is one of them too....although she's a trouble a maker...be careful with her!
              I'm more like her evil sister or cousin! I'm not a trouble maker....people just can't handle the truth and they act like kids. It's not my fault that I have to talk sense into them...

We have lots of GREAT AWESOME posters in here...We have tons of writers....
              I can't mention all of them...cause most of them are writers....
              Where are all the writers....I mean most of us have been on hiatus for so long I'm beginning to wonder. But we are filled with really creative genius' and all the video makers..how many videos do we have about Shep/Teyla love....I have over 40 saved on my comp and those are the saved ones...there are about 10 I haven't gotten around to saving..running out of room. So we have story tellers I guess through their videos..

We love BOB and STEVE...I think they are our mascots or pets or something...
              and we have the Sheyla Device..
              Check out Capt. Ritter or CR's sig and you'll be able to read the whole ditty on Bob and Steve and our known Sheyla Device's.

We have a jukebox that used to be a dukebox!
              We have Supergirl POWERS...AG and I
              Your not the only one..there are many Super Twins.....let me see. There's me and Sanssong...we see to be the evil ones of the thread---said with total love Suz. Then there's BP or Black Panther and AS (Annie Sheppard)...yes their great. I normally used to think AG and Witchy were interchangeable they seem to come online at the same time and post to each other... and then I used to confuse their fanfics...I just got that sorted out like, 4 days ago. Slow on the uptake, you guys knwo me.
              Oh is the jukebox up and affect. I'm sure HC(HyperCaz) is gonna post and let us know that it is....

We have shippy glasses....you need to request a pair of these...damn they are hot! I think VB can show you a couple of our choices..but AG is the one that runs the store and the lab...
              There are quite a few designs...MT(MajorTrip---Hey Trippy!) she came out with the ones for the more advanced shippers, those who are well comfortable and can see the shippiness without too much help. But if your new to it all, like I was, you need extra strength prescription and we have just the pairs...we got pairs like these:

This is my pair in red, I got them a few months ago. BP and AS told me where to order them.

Nice extra strength pair..the cheaper ones of their kind.

I haven't gotten these yet, but I did order them. Their the cuter one's...one step away from Trips!

Now these are just lovely to have for the hell of it!!
              They're all made by the JT Factory of Love....run by BP and AS!!!

We have a couple of names and logos.....VB I think has one too....
              Some here like the Twix....others like DIVINE! (my personal favorite) others like Shepmmagen (Ritter's favorite) and I think we have a disclaimer somewhere too...I think AG has that one.....
              Yes I have a small following of worshippers..we will cease the Shepmagans and other dissenters and stomp them under our feet. Everyone needs a moment----TWIX It!

We have some awesome....artists in here...JS..made some fantastic artwork...she's in the process of making me another one....
              Is JS a converted shipper?! Or have you just commissioned one?! I am talking Nebulan into doing one. And if Gigajules has time she's gonna make one. Psst...she's a professional artist!! Woohoo for JT!!

Then we have the Wallpapers, banners, sigs, icons...and all that fun stuff...currently we are running a party where we take a look at the episodes starting from Season 1 of all the shippy moments so far in the series...our best recorders for shippy moments are Black Panther with proof pics from Annie, who is our official poster of pics....
              Genius'....
              Wonder Twix Power in Effect!!

Hmmmmm...what else...we have a Witch....that is AWESOME! We have a Bella...a Sanssong and A very pregnant DM who are the best at keeping us up to date with spoilers and rumors....
              DM is pregnant?! DM, I didn't know...congrats. Oh wow..we even have JT love in the womb...fabulous!! And don't forget we have Seldear as well keeping us in the loop, she's fabulous for sneak previews!! Love to Seldear! Where are you?!

Oh, I got to go...but I am so GLAD you decided to join us..please come back again...and feel free to post anything and everything especially John and Teyla.....
              Promoting shipper love....woohoo!!!

by the way, when were you convinced that this is the couple in SGA?
              That's a great damn question. I think I was convinced at LFP...they sounded like a bickering couple in a general view, reminded me of my mum and dad. Not only that I felt that it was this argument which really brought their bond to the forefront, because in the end there was common ground and mutual understanding. Excellent episode!

A particular scene? saying? what?
              Well the part in the ship they've landed on the planet and can't get through the gate. Teyla says, 'Not to long ago Aiden was ready to steal the ZPM from the children?' and argument ensuses to John: 'What do you want from me?' 'More than you know!'---paraphrasing; and what it was was her look to John and his responding look. At that point I thought it was clear that Teyla had a thing for him...and John was just lost as to what to do and what to make of it, and definitely not at a time like that. Really great scene!

VB
              Last edited by vaberella; 26 May 2006, 11:39 PM.
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Ooooh, look at all the pretty colors the shippy glasses come in! I think we need some with sparkles! Everything is better sparkly! Or maybe that's just me.

Here's a late banner for Childhoods End. Can you tell I ran out of inspiration for words to put on it? It turned out rather green, but oh well...

Welcome to all the newbies! Good to have you here!

Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Still having problems with the computer. Decided to post while I still have a chance.

Shippy Moments of Suspicion

John and his team, except Teyla, are having a meeting with Elizabeth and Bates. Aiden: Shouldn't we wait for Teyla? Elizabeth: Teyla wasn't invited. John: She's a member of my team. Bates: She's also an Athosian, sir. John: So? Bates: If we've been compromised, and every indication suggests that we have, it's almost certain that one of them is responsible. John: We're talking about Teyla. Elizabeth: I don't like it either, Major ... John: Good, then get her on in here. Elizabeth: ... but the safety of this base and its personnel are my main concern right now, as it should be yours. The Wraith have shown up on five of the last nine planets your team has visited, and given the fact that two of those worlds were unpopulated, we can pretty much assume that they have been alerted to your missions by someone on this base. John looks over at Rodney in disbelief. Rodney glances at him then looks away uncomfortable with what is going on. As the meeting goes on Bates and Elizabeth start talking about what precautions they should take. John objects to the way the Athosians should be handled. Elizabeth makes a sound argument and John reluctantly lets it go.

Teyla attempts to go up the steps to go talk to Elizabeth. She is prevented. The meeting has just ended,and John seeing Teyla hurries to her. Teyla relizing they had a meeting asks why she wasn't informed. John says he has to talk to her and leads her to the balcony. He attempts to explain things to her. Teyla: (In a hurt tone.) You suspect an Athosian? John tries to reason with her. John: (Softly) Look, all we're asking for is a little co-operation, that's all. He looks at her pleading with his eyes. Teyla stares at him for a long moment. John nods at her encouraging her to accept. Teyla agrees angrily.

Teyla arrives at a meeting Halling and other Athosians are having. They are angry with the way they are being treated. Teyla tries to reason with them. Asking them to be patient. During this conversation an interesting revelation is made. Halling: We've become more like their prisoners, but unlike prisoners, we can choose to leave. Teyla: Where would you go? Halling: Do you not mean to say, "Where would we go"? His voice is a mixture of concern and hurt. Teyla stares at him and doesn't answer.

They have discovered land on the planet and Halling representing the Athosians speaks to Elizabeth about letting them go there. Elizabeth: Have you discussed this with Teyla? Halling: Teyla has made her decision. Later in Halling's quarters Teyla goes to talk about last minute details. Halling: I understand you are not coming with us. Again Teyla just stares at him.

John insists Teyla takes Aiden with her as she tries to contact the locals. Teyla looks at Aiden, then she looks back at John, gives him a half smile, and she turns to leave with Aiden. John watches them go with concern. As Aiden and Teyla approach the woods she seems to glance back over her shoulder at John. When they are gone John keeps watch in the direction they went and keeps an eye on the time.

After being forced to leave without Teyla and Aiden Rodney and Stackhouse meet with Bates and Elizabeth in the control room. John joins them. Elizabeth: Why didn't you go with them, Major? John: Well, the natives of that planet are easily spooked. Teyla thought we'd scare them off with a big group. Bates snorts. Bates: Teyla did. John: What's that, Sergeant? Bates: She was conveniently absent during the ambush. Rodney: So was Ford! Maybe it was him! Bates: I'm just stating a fact, sir. John: Sergeant ... He walks over and faces Bates. I am only gonna say this once. Bates: With all due respect, Major, you can reprimand me if you wish, but it's been six times your team's been compromised. Only one Athosian knew about this last mission. The stargate becomes active. John watches anxiously. Teyla: This is Teyla. Lieutenant Ford has been wounded. The Wraith are closing in on our position. John's eyes widen with worry. Bates: You put down that shield and we could be opening this base up to a Wraith attack. John's expression turns to anger. He stares at Elizabeth. Teyla: Atlantis, please let us through! Elizabeth: Lieutenant Ford, can you confirm the situation? Teyla: He is unconscious. Our situation grows desperate. Soon we will have no choice but to go through the Stargate. Bates: We drop that shield and who knows what she'll bring through that Gate with her? Elizabeth is uncertain what to do. John glares at her. John: Open up the damn Gate! Once the gate is opened Teyla pulls Aiden through. The gaurds aim they're weapons at her. John rushes to an unconscious Aiden. As he kneels by Aiden he looks up at Teyla before giving Aiden his full attention.

John is meeting with Elizabeth and Bates. John: If she were helping the Wraith, why bother bringing Ford back? In fact, why bother coming back at all? Bates: She's of more use to them here in Atlantis. As for apparently rescuing Lieutenant Ford ... John: She carried him through the damn Gate! What's “apparent” about that? Bates: He's unconscious, sir. We still don't know what happened. John: Oh, that's enough. Bates: It's my job to express security concerns, sir. John: I've heard enough of your concerns. Bates: Again, with all due respect, Major, I believe you're putting your personal feelings in front of your ... John: You're dismissed.

John is talking to a now conscious Aiden. Aiden: We were on our way back when we came under fire. Didn't even see them. We returned fire, then broke for the Gate. I was hit from behind. She saved my ass back there, Major. John: Of course she did. Rodney comes in and tells John he needs to see him. John follows him to the lab. He stops and stares in disbelief at the sight of Teyla's things scattered over a table. John: What the hell is this?! Rodney: I know how it looks. It was a special request from Sergeant Bates. John: I'm gonna bust that son of a *****. Rodney: Major ... John: Teyla has nothing to do with this. Rodney: The thing is, he was right. John stares at him in shock. John: (Softly) Bates was right? Rodney explains it is her necklace. John sighs in relief and seems almost happy to tell him how he found that necklace and gave it to her.

Rodney explains the situation to Bates and Elizabeth. John: Boy, do we owe a few people an apology. He looks directly at Bates.

John is talking to Rodney. Teyla walks in. John raises his eyebrows. John: You're late. He pretends to be aloof. Teyla stares at him confused then relizes he is playing with her. Teyla: Sorry. She gives him a slight smile. John looks back at her in a playful manner.

Steve is going to feed on Teyla. He is stunned by John. After John secures him Teyla props herself onto one elbow and looks up at John. He looks back down at her in concern.

Other Points of Interest

John tries to defend and protect the Athosians every chance he gets.
                  Last edited by Black Panther; 26 May 2006, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                    And don't forget we have SelDear as well keeping us in the loop, she's fabulous for sneak previews!! Love to SelDear! Where are you?!
                    Shh! I'm writing!

I signed up for the John/Teyla Stages of Love challenge, writing five short fics (<500 words) on the theme of the Elements: air, water, earth, fire, spirit.

Plus I'm writing a big long Action-Adventure SG-1/SGA crossover, and trying to finish an original short story.

(And I haven't really been keeping up with this thread. You're lucky I checked in at all!)

Sel.

Comment

Comment

Again something unexpected happened... heheh... I won't be here today so I just came to post the pics. Maybe *maybe* I'll stop by late at night *in my timezone* But i'm not sure. I wish you all guys a nice day. Have fun...

Comment

'Poisoning The Well'

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                            Hey! I know a present for Cpt. Ritter! Let's all go review her fics!
                            Somebody already corrected you but... yep... I'm male... so my fanfics tend to go towards whump... with a fluff break every now and then. I'm fond of the phrase.. I'm as feminin as you get out of a straight guy. Nothing wrong with male shipping... GL12's like-wise.
                            Last edited by Cpt. Ritter; 27 May 2006, 06:42 AM.
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
                                Hello!
                                I'm new to the thread and fairly new to the fandom, so just stopping by to say "hi!" I'm a huge John/Teyla fan, so hence my first post here.
                                I started watching SGA last summer and watched the entire first season in one weekend. I went into it knowing nothing and having no preconcieved notion of any ships. For me, John and Teyla stood out immediately. Imagine my shock and surprise when I discovered they were not the main ship! I have never understood that, and I never will. I have never been wrong about my ships yet.
                                Anyway, nothing important to say, just wanted to say HI for now. Thanks!
                                LC... you are a most excellent vidder... I was almost in tears about your The Journey... so poetic!!!
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X