No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a bit of random knowledge for you.

Spoiler:
    Tabula rasa (Latin: scraped tablet or clean slate) refers to the epistemological thesis that individual human beings are born with no innate or built-in mental content, in a word, "blank", and that their entire resource of knowledge is built up gradually from their experiences and sensory perceptions of the outside world.

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yes there's plenty room....It's a very spacious bubble
      SWEET! *runs off to grab pillow*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Spoiler:
      Tabula rasa (Latin: scraped tablet or clean slate) refers to the epistemological thesis that individual human beings are born with no innate or built-in mental content, in a word, "blank", and that their entire resource of knowledge is built up gradually from their experiences and sensory perceptions of the outside world.

That lends to the argument of people who say that some people are born evil or inherently will become evil. I believe we are born with a blank slate and we are made the way we are by those around us and our enviroment. Babies are born without a conscience or any type of 'nature.' they are what those around them make them out to be.
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Sci!

Yes, I saw the preview with dusty Shepp.
        Spoiler:
        Now if he came to rescue me dressed like that... *grins, nods, dreams*

Right after he's said DRAMATICALLY might I add, lol "I know where Teyla is!"
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Yes you are all evil......WP knows my weak spot!!!!

But silly,i don't think a red cross is gonna convert me
          Dang it! It was a pic of John in leather!
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cool little tidbit, gater!
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Spoiler:

hmmmm,i always wondered what it meant....Now i know

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
            SWEET! *runs off to grab pillow*

That lends to the argument of people who say that some people are born evil or inherently will become evil. I believe we are born with a blank slate and we are made the way we are by those around us and our enviroment. Babies are born without a conscience or any type of 'nature.' they are what those around them make them out to be.
            Well i'm not sure,maybe it's just in some folks to be evil,no matter how you raise them.....Sometimes it's their brain chemistry that causes it,like their lacking something!!

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            Dang it! It was a pic of John in leather!
            Spoiler:

Cool little tidbit, gater!
            mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooools*

Leatttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

guuuuuuuuuuguuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            sigpic

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooools*

Leatttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

guuuuuuuuuuguuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
              Now Sheppikins in civvies.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Now Sheppikins in civvies.
                Spoiler:
                ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,is Ronon HOT in civvies or what!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,is Ronon HOT in civvies or what!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Spoiler:
                    YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

He sure does love his leather!!!!!

Um is there a leather anonymous hotline i can phone me's think i'm a teensy weensy bit obsessed with leather!!

Ok gotta go for a little while...BBL!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Um is there a leather anonymous hotline i can phone me's think i'm a teensy weensy bit obsessed with leather!!
                      Just a 'teensy weensy bit' ??
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah...1-800-DROOLER!!
                        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Yeah...1-800-DROOLER!!
                          HAHAHAHAHA! Or 1-800-Thunker
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            HAHAHAHAHA! Or 1-800-Thunker
                            Considering her obsession with leather...drooler would probably describe the situation better Although, Thunker works for me but then again, I am not as obsessed as she is!!

OT:
                            What type of program would you guys recommend for creating icons/avatars and banners? I want to start making them but don't know what program would be best suited for that. I am partial to one that makes it as simple as possible b/c, well, I am lazy
                            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Considering her obsession with leather...drooler would probably describe the situation better Although, Thunker works for me but then again, I am not as obsessed as she is!!

OT:
                              What type of program would you guys recommend for creating icons/avatars and banners? I want to start making them but don't know what program would be best suited for that.
                              Maybe Gimp...I know that's what a lot of people use in here. I try to use it, but, um, yeah...I have no skills.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

MAn are you guys ganging up on me......sciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,HELP..........*lo oks at pics*........Ohhhhhhhh Laetheeeeeeee......guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*sniffles* Nice and angsty!

Welcome,you can call them whatever you like...Some call them JT and some call them Sheyla!!

hmmmm maybe you could watch it with the sound turned up really loud!

Oh my,maybe this is gonna be about
                                Spoiler:
                                little bambino......It's a real tearjerker and we know that none of the main characters are gonna die so what about baby Emmagan!!!

I'm not ganging up on you.
                                And I don't know if I can help. I'm just as hooked on those caps.

Yeah there's quite a few folks that don't particularly care for Sheyla,they prefer JT.....some craftily designed JT poster huh...Well that'd be a job for Camy or sci or......oh my freaking brain ain't working.....who else......damn it i can't remember
                                Awww. Thanks Linda.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                                Thanks for the welcome. As for the new episode info...

Spoiler:
                                Have we assigned an episode to the line in the poem saying, "As the death of a loved one spurs McKay into action." That wasn't supposed to be about Kindred II and Carson was it?
                                I don't know if JM has said anything about that part yet. Sorry.

Reading this, it seems I have gone a bit overboard in the writing department.

Particularly in the secks writing department.

Hmmm.

THANKS ALL for your nice words on my wee Kindred tag. I wrote it in about ten minutes; I was sleepy and dazed but I think it works... It made me sad a little reading over it. Poor Rodney... poor, poor Rodney
                                Don't you dare stop hun. When I get to read them I really enjoy them. And NP about your new tag.

ooh...ooh...is there room for me in the bubble?

hmmmm....didn't think of that.
                                It's still a guess.

Sci!

Yes, I saw the preview with dusty Shepp.
                                Spoiler:
                                Now if he came to rescue me dressed like that... *grins, nods, dreams*

Right after he's said DRAMATICALLY might I add, lol "I know where Teyla is!"
                                Hee hee.

You do know???

Comment

Working...
                                X