• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Thanks Ruby!

Ohh right..
    Spoiler:
    I forgot all about that.. I just wrote my part based on what Tey wrote.. Sorry YC!
    It's no problem, I *might* ask her to edit her part...
    Spoiler:
    replace Keller's name and figure out another antagonist that isn't Mikey (if there needs to me one at all...)

What do you think? It would mean that you would have to rewrite your part though.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      It's no problem, I *might* ask her to edit her part...
      Spoiler:
      replace Keller's name and figure out another antagonist that isn't Mikey (if there needs to me one at all...)

What do you think? It would mean that you would have to rewrite your part though.
      Sure, good idea, I will rewrite my part then, when Teyilia has edited hers!
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Sure, I will rewrite my part!
        OK, I'll PM her then. It just doesn't make sense to have 13 parts set in one season and then have it start in the middle of season 4..or 5.

Thank you!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OK, I'll PM her then. It just doesn't make sense to have 13 parts set in one season and then have it start in the middle of season 4..or 5.

Thank you!
          Hehe, no - I suppose not!

NP

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

For those of you who don't go to the JT Galleria...I thought I would post this here as well.

I thought I would have a little fun with the Motivational Posters and offer a "challenge" to y'all!

It's really simple. I post a word and you make a poster with it as the main word--you can add whichever caps (not just JT) and your own line. I think it will be interesting to see what everyone can come up with.

So, if you guys are interested...The word is "Ambition"

The link to the motivator is... http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php

Have fun!

My example:

sigpic

Comment

For those of you who don't go to the JT Galleria...I thought I would post this here as well.

I thought I would have a little fun with the Motivational Posters and offer a "challenge" to y'all!

It's really simple. I post a word and you make a poster with it as the main word--you can add whichever caps (not just JT) and your own line. I think it will be interesting to see what everyone can come up with.

Have fun!

My example:

Good stuff YC And the key word is "someday"
              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
              &=AWESOME &Forever
              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                hmmmm.......

little bit of a scene of yelling takes place here so.........

RR PART I forget.....
                Spoiler:
                "Colonel!!" Carson and Weir both yelled as John hit the floor like a sack of grain screaming. he let go of Teyla hand as he reached for his own head

"For god sakes stun him!!" Rodney screeched to Ronon.

"If you stun him you'll kill him!" Carson shouted at Rodney

"So what are we gonna do?! keep him in pain?!" Rodney screamed right back.

Ronon moved his gun between the slug on the floor and his team leader, fully unsure of what to do as the two doctors (one of medicene and one of whining) yelled at each other. At least he was lost on what to do until John strangely went totally stiff on the floor.

"What did you do?!" Carson, Weir and Rodney all asked him.

"Nothing!" Ronon yelled right back.

"You don't gotta yell!!" Rodney screamed, Ronon's look made him shut up, "err.... we, don't.... gotta yell i mean. hmmh" He cleared his thorat, "so, what do we do now? He's stiff as a... a.... stiff as a wet log" Rodney said as two docotrs lifted John onto a bed.

All the while Teyla was healing, the cut on her head that Carson hads made had started to close on it's own, "Hey Doc," Ronon said noticing the almost healed cut, "Is that supposed to happen?" Ronon pointed to almost gone cut on Teylas head.

Keller showed up, "I think I know why Colonel Sheppard fell in you lab Rodney, In addition to losing his memory he also lost all motofunctions of his body at the time, which was due to the ATA gene he has being attacked by the uh.... thing in his head."

"Oh well, in that case maybe I should uh... wait a minute how the hell did they even GET the things anyhow?!" Rodney wondered aloud.

Carson stared at the report that Keller had for Teyla, "oh my god." Everyone went quiet and looked at him, after a minute he spoke, "After the thing left Teyla, her Wraith gene kicked in, meaning that any minute now she is going get up and wonder what the hell is going on, or, in the best case scenario here..... We'd be getting a call from Michael."

"Micheal?" Weir asked, "Why him?"

"It is the retrovirus, from the blood sample of both Colonel Sheppard and Teyla, both of them have, err one of them still has the slug within the head, both slugs are of Wraith dna, I'm pretty sure Michael is behind this." Carson said.

"So what do we do?" Ronon asked.

"we get the slug out of Sheppard. and compair the dna of both slugs to the hybrid creature that was brought back from Michaels planet two weeks ago with SGA-12" Carson said, "Right now that's all I can do."

"Do it" Weir said, the cut that Carson had done on Teylas head to get at the slug had fully healed by then.

Ten minutes later Carson had the results. "We have us a problem, not exactly the best thing that Michael had done, but.... "

"It's bad" Weir said

"Aye, very" Carson handed the report to Weir, "I think we should call our resident Wraith crazy." He said meaning Mike. Right then John threw up his own slug, pretty much the same way as Teyla threw up hers, only less movement as John had been fully tied down.

"How they doing?" Weir asked meaning Carsons two charges, and two of the head team members.

"Well, Teyla's in post op right now, her hair is nearly back to normal length, which is strange as I've never seen a healing of such a spoeed before in my life here in Pegasus" Carson said, "She hasn't woken up yet though, dunno what we are going tell her when she does wake up."

"You don't think...." Weir said thinking over the fact that Sheppard and Teyla had eaten something that Michael made

"I'm not sure" Crson said, "I'd better get back to work"

"and the baby?" Weir asked.

"Alive, all I know right now." Carson said. But what none of them knew was that the child was helping Teyla heal herself.

NEXT!!!!
                Ooooooooooooh! Me likey ;D

Round Robin, part 15:

Spoiler:
                PART 15 –

Teyla groaned when she opened her eyes. Her headache was much better, but still present.
                Her movement had alerted the doctor, and he came to stand next to her bed.

“How are you feeling love?” he asked softly.

Teyla frowned. “Better…” she answered. “What happened?”

Carson explained that they had preformed surgery, and that the slug had successfully been removed.
                “You were lucky.”

Teyla swallowed, trying to think back. “I do not remember much.”

Carson nodded. “Don’t you worry dear; your memory will come back in time,” he assured.

“Where is John?” she asked suddenly, memories filling her head - memories of her and John.

Carson stepped aside, and now that he did, she could see that John was lying in the bed next to her, he was still resting. She sighed, relieved, and sat up slowly.

“You should take it easy,” Carson warned. “Your body needs to recover from surgery.”

“I am fine…” Teyla answered. “Can I sit with him? Please?” she asked. She wanted to be close to him. They could have been in a relationship, the others had told her. She was carrying his child.

Teyla rested her hands on her bump and looked up at Carson, waiting for his approval.
                He sighed and nodded, helping her get off the bed.

“But only for a little while. You need your rest.”

Teyla nodded, and sat down in the chair next to John’s bed. She kept one of her hands on her stomach, and reached out to hold John’s hand with the other.

Carson stepped away from the pair, silently watching them. He wondered if they had been in a relationship together, and if they really would have kept it a secret from them…

Since Teyla was pregnant with John’s child – they must have been. Or was there another explanation?

He hadn’t told everything to Teyla on purpose.

She didn’t need to know about Michael right now, or the other things. When her and John’s memory returned, and they were back to full health, they would be informed.

Carson returned to his office – he had a lot of work to do.
                Great TF!

S&R Speculation

Spoiler:
                Someone in the whump thread reminded me that Micheal is trying to get to the two people still trapped. Now assuming that that is Shep and Ronon, which I am , do you think he knows it them and wants Shep specifically? If so why? and does he still have Teyla at the time?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Round Robin, part 15:

Spoiler:
                  PART 15 –

Teyla groaned when she opened her eyes. Her headache was much better, but still present.
                  Her movement had alerted the doctor, and he came to stand next to her bed.

“How are you feeling love?” he asked softly.

Teyla frowned. “Better…” she answered. “What happened?”

Carson explained that they had preformed surgery, and that the slug had successfully been removed.
                  “You were lucky.”

Teyla swallowed, trying to think back. “I do not remember much.”

Carson nodded. “Don’t you worry dear; your memory will come back in time,” he assured.

“Where is John?” she asked suddenly, memories filling her head - memories of her and John.

Carson stepped aside, and now that he did, she could see that John was lying in the bed next to her, he was still resting. She sighed, relieved, and sat up slowly.

“You should take it easy,” Carson warned. “Your body needs to recover from surgery.”

“I am fine…” Teyla answered. “Can I sit with him? Please?” she asked. She wanted to be close to him. They could have been in a relationship, the others had told her. She was carrying his child.

Teyla rested her hands on her bump and looked up at Carson, waiting for his approval.
                  He sighed and nodded, helping her get off the bed.

“But only for a little while. You need your rest.”

Teyla nodded, and sat down in the chair next to John’s bed. She kept one of her hands on her stomach, and reached out to hold John’s hand with the other.

Carson stepped away from the pair, silently watching them. He wondered if they had been in a relationship together, and if they really would have kept it a secret from them…

Since Teyla was pregnant with John’s child – they must have been. Or was there another explanation?

He hadn’t told everything to Teyla on purpose.

She didn’t need to know about Michael right now, or the other things. When her and John’s memory returned, and they were back to full health, they would be informed.

Carson returned to his office – he had a lot of work to do.
                  Great update TF
                  Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                  &=AWESOME &Forever
                  No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Have fun!

My example:
                    Spoiler:

Cool! I've never made a poster before - But I think I'll give it a shot!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Great TF!
                    Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                    Great update TF
                    Thanks Cazz and Cabouse!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Great TF!

S&R Speculation

Spoiler:
                      Someone in the whump thread reminded me that Micheal is trying to get to the two people still trapped. Now assuming that that is Shep and Ronon, which I am , do you think he knows it them and wants Shep specifically? If so why? and does he still have Teyla at the time?

I was wondering about that too.

Spoiler:
                      Why would Michael want to get to the people trapped. I assume he knows that one is Shep. I can't see him wanting to get to Ronon but not sure why he'd want John either. He has had enough opportunities to kill John before and didn't take them so why now would he need to try and get to them. I'm assuming he still has Teyla as Rodney and Lorne rescue her in this ep I think.. so I wonder if it has something to do with Teyla..she desparately needs John !! ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Great updates Ruby, Tey and TF!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        This is so intense.... now we got Mikey into the situation. !
                        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Well, um...
                          Spoiler:
                          No we don't. At least, not really. Remember this was suppose to take place during season 2? So I asked Teyilia and TF to rewrite their parts so it stays consistant.

What can I say? It's the Muse talking
                          sigpic

Comment

Great TF!

S&R Speculation

Spoiler:

Well...... S&R
                            Spoiler:
                            I hardly think if he knows it's John that is injured and still down there on the planet..I can't see him going after him to kill him...well maybe kill him then in the end..if John is really badly injured Michael might think it's easier to finish of John since well let's face it Michael hasn't really gotten to John before since John always fights back and is a pretty dangerous guy to be reckoned with..but here he might be more helpless if he is seriously hurt and can't really move...the other thing that I can think of about Michael wanting Shep is for his gene...I mean maybe he might experiment with it.. who knows really .. or turning John into one of his "crew" and him having the ATA gene might make him more then just a walking zombie like Kanaan is now... as I said who knows...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Thanks JT4L!
                              My part doesn't have to change a lot - I think.. We'll see!

Congrats on 1200 posts JT4L!!

I know... I know - I'm early!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well, um...
                                Spoiler:
                                No we don't. At least, not really. Remember this was suppose to take place during season 2? So I asked Teyilia and TF to rewrite their parts so it stays consistant.

What can I say? It's the Muse talking
                                oh,
                                Spoiler:
                                it's in season 2? whoops. i'm thinking of something else entirely! Thanks for reminding me where my head is, Jess!

Thanks JT4L!
                                My part doesn't have to change a lot - I think.. We'll see!
                                NP hun
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X