John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    OT ~ Cool beans man, few more months and your all done with school!!!
    Your artwork is fabulous GNB as always.

Yappi - I think we're all in agreement that you should go for it!

Teylafan - Any writing yet?

Going tanning - BBS
    Ditto! Awesome artwork GNB

Yup! You??

See ya later
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      All right, the RR page has been updated with up to Part 12 and modified authors list..

Now, I'm off to (maybe) write--you know I have like four stories just sitting on my hard drive pleading to be finished "Please...resolve...our...plotline..."
      Thanks for updating the site YC
      See ya later With fics hopefully!
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
        I usually avoid those, but sometimes I'll read them. I don't know, they're just not my favorite.
        But I'm sure your's will be great

"Senior Picnic". Some all day activity at school for the seniors while the juniors/sophomores/freshies finish up FCAT. Long boring day like yesterday, and the day before. I stayed home Tuesday and today.

Here's 3 Ronon; John; John/Teyla arts. whumpish

GNB. Those sigs are Butt Kicking Good!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Sci - That was so lovely!!

I like stories that are written in the first person POV
        Thanks TF.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        I hope so too sci! *hugs*
        Thanks again.

Thanks!! And you can send whatever fics you need beta'd whenever. Updating the site doesn't take too long (I just need to stop getting distracted by other things and do it )
        Ok. Thanks again Jess.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        OT ~ Cool beans man, few more months and your all done with school!!!
        Your artwork is fabulous GNB as always.

Yappi - I think we're all in agreement that you should go for it!

Teylafan - Any writing yet?

Going tanning - BBS
        Yep. I think everyone thinks that Jess should do it

All right, the RR page has been updated with up to Part 12 and modified authors list..

Now, I'm off to (maybe) write--you know I have like four stories just sitting on my hard drive pleading to be finished "Please...resolve...our...plotline..."

LOL. It's not always easy, look how long it took for my muse to come back.
        I know you can do it.

Comment

Fab sigs GNB ....
          sigpic

Comment

A Slug Among Us Part Thirteen

Spoiler:
            Ronon shot Sheppard a look but kept his gun trained on the slug thing, and Sheppard realised that he intended to shoot it. Carson obviously thought the same.

“Don’t!” He yelled. “We need to run tests on that thing. Someone put it a container or something.” Carson raised his eyes to meet Sheppard’s, and nodded to him.

“We’ll find a way to get it out of you a bit less hassle,” he said.

Sheppard looked away, back down at Teyla. They had shaved part of her beautiful hair away and her open head wound stood out starkly against the paler skin of her scalp. Her face had a greyish tinge to it, her lips were bloodless and thin, but she was breathing, slowly and regularly, and really that was all that mattered.

Sheppard reached out and clasped her hand in his.

“I don’t really care how you do it,” he told Carson, his eyes still on Teyla’s face. “I just want to remember again.”

“Aye, don’t you worry – we’ll soon have you back with us, good as new.”

But Sheppard had stopped listening before the doctor finished his sentence. He was still staring at Teyla but, somehow, he was seeing other things as well. Images were rising unbidden in his mind’s eye; images, feelings… memories.

He is in a tent, and Teyla is standing next to him. Her hair is longer, darker. “Do I?” He asks her. She narrows her eyes and smiles slightly, and he considers how beautiful she is. “No,” she says.

Teyla is walking towards him down a corridor, and he catches his breath at the way the sunlight streaming through the window plays upon her hair. She smiles brightly at him and he feels his stomach flip over.

Pain suddenly ripped through Sheppard’s head, and he cried out, leaning heavily on the bed. Carson frowned. “Colonel?”

She’s close – closer than she’s ever been before… he grits his teeth and tries to control his reaction to her nearness, but she brushes against him again and there’s nothing he can do. He hears her sudden intake of breath and she turns her head. He forces himself to meet her eyes, and the look of sheer want in them does nothing to help his situation.

The air is warm, muggy; filled with the sound of heavy breathing and the moans that he’s just discovered Teyla makes when he moves his lips over her collarbone. She pushes him, and he rolls off the sofa, his back hitting the floor hard, and he doesn’t know if he’s breathless from the impact or from the fact Teyla immediately follows him to the ground, covering him with her body, her hair brushing his shoulders as their lips meet again and again.

He feels her fingers graze against his knee under the table, and then slide up to rest lightly on his thigh. He rests his hand on top of hers and their fingers link together, small secretive smiles on their faces as they pretend to pay attention to the briefing.

“Colonel?!”

Sheppard screwed his eyes up tight against the pain, but it was agony – it felt like something in his skull was literally pulling his brain apart. He cried out again and sank to his knees as he started to see stars behind his eyelids, his fingers still tight around Teyla’s.
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Spoiler:
              Ronon shot Sheppard a look but kept his gun trained on the slug thing, and Sheppard realised that he intended to shoot it. Carson obviously thought the same.

“Don’t!” He yelled. “We need to run tests on that thing. Someone put it a container or something.” Carson raised his eyes to meet Sheppard’s, and nodded to him.

Sheppard looked away, back down at Teyla. They had shaved part of her beautiful hair away and her open head wound stood out starkly against the paler skin of her scalp. Her face had a greyish tinge to it, her lips were bloodless and thin, but she was breathing, slowly and regularly, and really that was all that mattered.

“I don’t really care how you do it,” he told Carson, his eyes still on Teyla’s face. “I just want to remember again.”

But Sheppard had stopped listening before the doctor finished his sentence. He was still staring at Teyla but, somehow, he was seeing other things as well. Images were rising unbidden in his mind’s eye; images, feelings… memories.

He is in a tent, and Teyla is standing next to him. Her hair is longer, darker. “Do I?” He asks her. She narrows her eyes and smiles slightly, and he considers how beautiful she is. “No,” she says.

Teyla is walking towards him down a corridor, and he catches his breath at the way the sunlight streaming through the window plays upon her hair. She smiles brightly at him and he feels his stomach flip over.

Pain suddenly ripped through Sheppard’s head, and he cried out, leaning heavily on the bed. Carson frowned. “Colonel?”

She’s close – closer than she’s ever been before… he grits his teeth and tries to control his reaction to her nearness, but she brushes against him again and there’s nothing he can do. He hears her sudden intake of breath and she turns her head. He forces himself to meet her eyes, and the look of sheer want in them does nothing to help his situation.

The air is warm, muggy; filled with the sound of heavy breathing and the moans that he’s just discovered Teyla makes when he moves his lips over her collarbone. She pushes him, and he rolls off the sofa, his back hitting the floor hard, and he doesn’t know if he’s breathless from the impact or from the fact Teyla immediately follows him to the ground, covering him with her body, her hair brushing his shoulders as their lips meet again and again.

He feels her fingers graze against his knee under the table, and then slide up to rest lightly on his thigh. He rests his hand on top of hers and their fingers link together, small secretive smiles on their faces as they pretend to pay attention to the briefing.

“Colonel?!”

Sheppard screwed his eyes up tight against the pain, but it was agony – it felt like something in his skull was literally pulling his brain apart. He cried out again and sank to his knees as he started to see stars behind his eyelids, his fingers still tight around Teyla’s.

Excellent update...
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody !
                Wow so many pages and great artwork to see. I hope I forget nobody

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                Here's another wallie for your hard drive, Linda.
                It's really pretty, I like the photo and the colors.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                Thanks, Linda and Nina.

Another quick wallie:
                So beautiful you are great.

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                I love Teyla Whump!!! In fact, I come bearing a whump gift....My second sig, done all by myself (trust me you will be able to tell too )

Yeah the treatment of Teyla way back when was horrible. But it was mostly Bates...Suspcion is one of fav eps....just for the John/Bates interaction over Teyla!!
                Yeah it's cool. Really well.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I wanted to do a drabble, but the words didn't come out.
                So, it's just a wallie.
                It's beautiful. Teyla is so pretty on this pic and John good as always. It's really stunning

Thanks EG. I did do that.

OH Good News!
                Glad to see things are better

Here's the sig I made from those Trio caps:

Thanks Linda!
                It's fun, well done

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Title: Bring Her Home
                Summary: He'd almost lost her and the thought scared him more than he could ever imagine.
                Rating: K+
                Notes: For sga_rarepairings fic battle.

*try not to cry* It was so beautiful and sad. Really great *return to cry*

Here's a new sig.
                wow it's very well done bravo

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Here's the snip:
                It's really well written. you are great at this
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:

“Colonel?!”

Wow!
                  Spoiler:
                  Great update Ruby! So, they were secretly involved in a relationship that no one knew about!! Or, were they?
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:

“Colonel?!”

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! That so rocks. What's next???
                    Spoiler:
                    I love the secret encounters and touches. I loved it all.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      Hi everybody !

It's beautiful. Teyla is so pretty on this pic and John good as always. It's really stunning

It's fun, well done

Thanks Asgard for all your kind comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Wow!
                        Spoiler:
                        Great update Ruby! So, they were secretly involved in a relationship that no one knew about!! Or, were they?
                        Or were they indeed... what if it is all the evil machinations of the slug?

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! That so rocks. What's next???
                        Spoiler:
                        I love the secret encounters and touches. I loved it all.
                        What's next? Not up to me matey!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Excellent update...

Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            I usually avoid those, but sometimes I'll read them. I don't know, they're just not my favorite.
                            But I'm sure your's will be great

"Senior Picnic". Some all day activity at school for the seniors while the juniors/sophomores/freshies finish up FCAT. Long boring day like yesterday, and the day before. I stayed home Tuesday and today.

Here's 3 Ronon; John; John/Teyla arts. whumpish

Those are stunning!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Hi everybody !

It's fun, well done

Thanks, asgard.

Spoiler:

“Colonel?!”

Oooooh! Nice...
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

“Colonel?!”

What does this go with? The prolougue thing I read yesterday?

And how comes the second round of the RR?
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                What does this go with? The prolougue thing I read yesterday?

And how comes the second round of the RR?

It is part 13 of the RR. Ruby did pt. 13 because, Gator had to opt out.
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X