Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks MrsB.

I've gotten some of Chapter 7 of Our Time written and will finish after taking care of the little ones.
    OT~ Awesome man....Can't wait to read.....

Comment

Good afternoon dearies! How are we doing? I'm in a bit of a Bug!Shepp mood again - but the muse has gone, so don't fear- and as a result I'm watching Conversion again. Bug!Shepp and a Teyla/Sheppard kiss... what more can one ask for?

Good art work everyone...

Anyone got any new fics? POssible fics, somewhere in between?
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Elfie is in the land of catching up!.....AGAIN!

*I am so going to have to give up on sleeping to keep up!*
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

In Conversion...

When Dr Beckett is telling Sheppard and Weir about Sheppard being infected with the retro-virus, isn't Sheppard awfully quick to run away from the doc? Wonder where he went... Plot bunny, anyone?

I'm into a bit of Weir/Caldwell

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            OT~ JM BLOG didn't do mailbag tonight but he has a couple pics up. One looks like an Atlantis bathtub...http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
            Spoiler:
            McKay in a bathtub...I'll have to think about that. But I saw a certain few scenes from "A Dog's Breakfast", so I think I'm prepared. lol

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Good afternoon dearies! How are we doing? I'm in a bit of a Bug!Shepp mood again - but the muse has gone, so don't fear- and as a result I'm watching Conversion again. Bug!Shepp and a Teyla/Sheppard kiss... what more can one ask for?

Good art work everyone...

Anyone got any new fics? POssible fics, somewhere in between?
              Good afternoon my lovely. Aw I want to watch Conversion... but my friend's still got my series 2 DVDs!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                Spoiler:
                McKay in a bathtub...I'll have to think about that. But I saw a certain few scenes from "A Dog's Breakfast", so I think I'm prepared. lol
                *lol* Well I'm not sure if I am
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  *lol* Well I'm not sure if I am
                  From the concept drawings JM showed us it looked more like a jacuzzi... maybe it's a dream sequence, and Jennifer and Teyla are in there with him...
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I like the rubber ducky floating about with him, ahaha. I wanna see A Dog's Breakfast... I hope it gets released over here.
                    Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    Good afternoon my lovely. Aw I want to watch Conversion... but my friend's still got my series 2 DVDs!
                    I leant my s1 and s2 boxsets to my cousin a couple months back... I purposely took out Disc 2 of Season 2...

Comment

And that's it finished. You know, I think I prefer that last scene to the kiss. Now don't shoot me, I know it's almost blasphemous (sp?) to say but it's true! He went to her to apologise when he was JOHN SHEPPARD not Bug!Shepp... and they were flirting... sooooo flirting.

And he soooo eyes her up when he first walks into the infirmary.
                      [and by infirmary, I mean gym, of course *eye roll*]
                      Gah!
                      Last edited by gater101; 13 March 2008, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Gator, Hope, Ruby- Great fics and updates! You know you all ROCK!

I also read a fic by ThaneM (not sure of spelling), it is great! I think it's her first fic also!

Love the sigs Sci,Cazz, Ruby! I wonder why I love the Lollipop one so much..
                        *YUM* It also happens to actually have my name in it...for real!!

Now, I will let you guys guess what my name is if it is in Ruby's sig....C'mon...you can do it!!

Woohoo! It looks like we've got about 8 or 9 nine folks that want to continue the RR fic!! YES!! Now, who's left? GNB, WP, and JT4L? Right? Not sure.

Oh, and MrsB, I am loving your title suggestion for the RRfic!....

For those who want to take a peeksie at the suggestion...
                        Spoiler:
                        A Slug Among Us! It's a future classic, I just know it!

Beautiful art work EG! The wallie rock!

To MJ982- You've got potential of becoming a Squeeee! protoge! You are definitely a grasshopper! You will get better under the wing of Master Elf!

Maffs!
                        You get an honorary title of 'Princess of Squee'!! Good Grasshopper!

What am I missing? Oh! Coversion- I've tried to find fault with this ep, but, alas, I can not! That is one sexy Buggy Shep! ....There should be required therapy or something for this...YA Think?...I wonder what it would endure....

I might have to go and do some more involved research on this subject!!!! Seriously!!

'My body is mutating into a bug. How are you?'...

'You can call me John when we're off the clock.'.....

Spoiler:
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

"That was interesting."

"There's a few things I should probably apologise for..."

"Dammit! *punches window*"

"Did Ronon shoot me?"

Guuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Comment

Nexus by Tielan. I'm sure we've all read it but it's worth a million re-reads. [NC-17, for Bug!Shepp secks!]

Guh.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              "That was interesting."

"There's a few things I should probably apologise for..."

"Dammit! *punches window*"

"Did Ronon shoot me?"

Guuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey y'all!!

MrsB...what was your suggestion for a title?
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X