John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    Let's just say that Tracy Jane got involved in a twisted, painful, and sometimes amusing love polygon and her feelings got a little bent out of shape. Can't say I blame her....
    'kay....moving on...

Hey, SP...any new spoilers or anything more that we should know, since you do go into other threads that I don't go to...anything good...anything bad?
    sigpic

Comment

Mmm...not really anything to report from my end. Lots of speculation about future episodes of course, especially "TLG" from the various ship and character camps, but nothing groundbreaking. If I come across anything, I'll be sure to let you guys know!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

*shudders* eating bitter tarts and thinking about TLG is not a good combination

*feeds Sheyla Dukebox*

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          deep breaths, camy.

*offers camy pizza and chocolate*
          I know...I really do get myself sick over this sometimes...I got to find something else to do....hmmm...maybe read some fanfic...hehehehe...

But, let's see what happens...hey, did you guys read the latest blog from Mallozzi..now, is it me or is it the same that he had back a couple of weeks ago..?

Has anyone been to his ask Mallozzi thread...I wonder if he has answered my question...you know, one of us should go and ask him why he didn't have our Teyla in the you know what episode...too late for him to do something about it but just so that he sees that her fans did miss her as well as the others...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
            Well kinda both, I suppose. Mostly getting your feelings hurt...I'd be sad too if I had to give up Liz!
            Thank you SP.

*glares at camy for lack of sympathy*
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              I know...I really do get myself sick over this sometimes...I got to find something else to do....hmmm...maybe read some fanfic...hehehehe...

But, let's see what happens...hey, did you guys read the latest blog from Mallozzi..now, is it me or is it the same that he had back a couple of weeks ago..?

Has anyone been to his ask Mallozzi thread...I wonder if he has answered my question...you know, one of us should go and ask him why he didn't have our Teyla in the you know what episode...too late for him to do something about it but just so that he sees that her fans did miss her as well as the others...
              I'm pretty sure it's a different blog. I thought it was different, anyway!

Comment

deep breaths, camy.

*offers camy pizza and chocolate*
                Oh, thanks, TJ..I needed that hot chocolate..it's freezing cold here...

And pizza goes great with the hot homemade soup I just had....

*unbuttons her pants and unzipps her zipper...*

Ah...much better.....
                sigpic

Comment

I guess I wouldn't have minded the absence of the characters if it hadn't been yet another McKay-centric episode. I love Rodney to death, but I think TPTB need to realize that Atlantis isn't the Shep/McKay Hour. I mean, if it had been a Weir episode or a Ronon story and we were missing Beckett and Teyla, I wouldn't have been so upset because neither of them get enough screen-time either. Not showing most of the cast during an episode that focuses on the character that has gotten the most development by FAR is what really rubbed me the wrong way. A little Rodney goes a long way, and I feel like we know a LOT about him compared to everyone else. I don't see how hard it would have been to at least have a scene with the rest of the characters reacting to the situation. Doesn't take too much effort...

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Teyla could kick Sam's butt. but then, Sam could give Teyla advice about having a relationship with a team member....

Comment

Thank you SP.

*glares at camy for lack of sympathy*
                      Jeepeers...you are a tough to figure out...first you get snappy for getting the message wrong..now you get you get snappy for not having enough compassion...

Okay...I thought I was going through menopause......too many emotions at once...plus the hot flashes....

*Camy slowly moves over to TJ...looks at her...extends her arms out....gently...gently...and waits for TJ's response....Steve is right behind Camy just in case*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                        Teyla could kick Sam's butt. but then, Sam could give Teyla advice about having a relationship with a team member....
                        *sulk* this really is the insult Tracy day, isn't it.

Comment

Jeepeers...you are a tough to figure out...first you get snappy for getting the message wrong..now you get you get snappy for not having enough compassion...

Okay...I thought I was going through menopause......too many emotions at once...plus the hot flashes....

*Camy slowly moves over to TJ...looks at her...extends her arms out....gently...gently...and waits for TJ's response....Steve is right behind Camy just in case*
                          See what you did to me..I"m even stuttering! ONLINE, too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hahahahaha

*TJ igores Camy and pounces on Steve*

Comment

See what you did to me..I"m even stuttering! ONLINE, too!
                              I told you, I'm a troublemaker!

Comment

*sulk* this really is the insult Tracy day, isn't it.
                                Tracy? I LOVE you! Always feel free to pull up the couch next to me if you're feeling put out. Love ya!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X