Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    I loved your music vid Witchy!

That song has to be one of my favorites!

I couldn't help thinking about all the pics we post that has Shep looking at Teyla...he really does have 'Hungry Eyes' for her...doesn't he?
    Yep...his eyes are on her alot...

Well i'm off to dinner so be good.....

*gives Steve a pizza*

'Here u go Steve...eat and be merry...

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I've just had pizza for my tea!! Haha!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
        Hey!! My sister told me about you. She's SnoggingPicard. She says hi!
        Well, I hope it was all good! Yes, SP is dear to me...hope she's well.

Teyla: Major, while I am pleased that you found my necklace, could we not just have pizza instead?
        Last edited by majortrip; 17 December 2005, 04:04 PM.
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Trippy!!!! Yuppers, I am quite well, thank you! Geez, it seems like I haven't talked to you in forever! Um, yeah, I told my sister only good things about you, I swear.

You guys went absolutely crazy in here today! ::shakes head:: Goodness, all of this talk about Steve, brooms, pizzas, etc. etc. has me feeling a little dizzy. Jeepers, and now we have love triangles with Teyla, Shep, Steve, and Weir forming? Wow, I missed a lot.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

And apparently I got involved somewhere along the line too.....arrrrgh. You see, it's very simple.

Teyla loves Shep.
            Shep loves Steve
            Steve loves Tracy
            Tracy loves Weir
            Weir loves McKay
            McKay loves his reflection

Somewhere in all of this
            AG loves Steve
            And the pizza and the broom are having a whirlwind romance.

Hope that clears things up.

And, SP, it's your sister who started the complications!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              And apparently I got involved somewhere along the line too.....arrrrgh. You see, it's very simple.

Teyla loves Shep.
              Shep loves Steve
              Steve loves Tracy
              Tracy loves Weir
              Weir loves McKay
              McKay loves his reflection

Somewhere in all of this
              AG loves Steve
              And the pizza and the broom are having a whirlwind romance.

Hope that clears things up.

And, SP, it's your sister who started the complications!
              Oh geez...okay, I THINK I kind of understand...::shakes head:: Wow, that's a lot of information to take in. So the pizza ran away with the broom, eh? I think they were the smart ones in this thread!

And I will be sure to give my sister a good hard smack for getting me so very confused. Geez louise!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                Oh geez...okay, I THINK I kind of understand...::shakes head:: Wow, that's a lot of information to take in. So the pizza ran away with the broom, eh? I think they were the smart ones in this thread!

And I will be sure to give my sister a good hard smack for getting me so very confused. Geez louise!
                Well, I was complaining that I'd end up with the broom, and everyone shouted, because the broom is a hallowed part of our Sheylan culture, so I told them that the only reason I didn't want to be with the broom was because the broom and pizza are meant to be together.

And my housemate has just looked at the screen and asked how much I've had to drink tonight.

Comment

Hi Everyone...looks around, sees all the chaos... How in the world did these happen? Never mind, I most likely don't what to know. I think this is a bad time... backs away real slow like...

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Hey Ebony Wolf!!! They upset me! This is what happens.

*Grins and takes pride in the work of art*

Point made?

Comment

*feeds Sheyla Dukebox*

play it again, Sam...

Comment

Sam's in charge of music now? Several degrees in astrophysics and the sheyla guys just bring her over to play DJ?

Comment

it's a quote from Casablanca...well my mum has this obsession with Humphrey Bogart and...ooh.

Can you image Teyla as Lauren Bacall and John as Bogie?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Wow! I take one night off to help Geeks Anonymous win the pub quiz (tie break question was about Michael Shanks, would you believe it) and you guys got all serious!!! What's happened to Steve, Mayhem and Pizza?
                            My goodness...I'm off for 24 hours and now i have to read 5 pages..Okay..I'm here but I don't know if people are in the chatter..so I am going to go peak over there and then catch up here....and TJ...we do get serious in here once in awhile...it is good for the body, the mind, and the soul!

okay, lots of catching up to do...and also my family is screaming cause they want me to see for the 5th time Fantastic Four and then hubby and I are going to squee next to the fireplace (not on because this is a fairly new house and he doesn't want to dirty his new fireplace, UM, Yeah..he's like that) and watch the Island( I think this is the title..Ewan McGregor..and oh, i forgot the girl's name) anyways, should be fun...snuggling and all....any good news out there?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              it's a quote from Casablanca...well my mum has this obsession with Humphrey Bogart and...ooh.

Can you image Teyla as Lauren Bacall and John as Bogie?
                              Hypercaz..is that your light that I see on!? Baby, you got an excellent idea there for a fic...and you say you aren't feeling it yet...there it is right there...now off and go right a fic for Camy will ya? I just need some more John and Teyla fics...cause now I am getting another whacky idea to write another one..myself..are you kidding me...? Okay, I'm off to read the postings..this could take me awhile...
                              sigpic

Comment

This is one ship I can't write for. Wait, I take it back. Any ship with Teyla I just freeze and can't write.

Comment

Working...
                                X