• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey peeps....

Welcome Starbeck.....

Last nights update for JM BLOG

Spoiler:
    Wams352 writes: “ Although, nitpick - if she is so socially awkward, never had any friends (which is what I understood her to imply in Quarantine) how’d she learn any nifty bar/beer drinking games?”

Answer: There is a difference between having trouble fitting in and being completely friendless.

Shawna writes: “So, let me get this straight…there isn’t going to be any conclusion to wrap up that random and tantalizing teaser/cliffhanger scene because Torri decided not to do it?”

Answer: That is incorrect. The script will be revised, adjustments made, and that particular story will be told in season 5. We won’t leave you hanging.

Dayse writes: “I was just looking back at the spoiler poem you posted in December and was wondering if this line:

The status quo shifts, a power play made.
    The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed. = refers to Woolsey taking coming to Atlantis?”

Answer: My, my, my. That does look like a good guess.

Prior of the Ori writes: “Don’t suppose we might see an episode that shows a Hive-ship being created?”

Answer: In the words of Cookie Monster - Mebbe.

Inpa writes: “Will the Rodney/Keller thing be revisited or is it official now?”

Answer: Official? All they did was go out for a drink together. Seriously. Applying that logic, given the number of times Carl and I have been out to dinner together, we should be happily married by now.

Caty writes: “When you said that this season is going to be very tight schedule-wise, did you say that because you guys are pushing for a possible July premiere?”

Answer: The decision on the season 5 premiere date rests with SciFi. However, I’m hopeful that fans won’t have to wait until the Fall to see the resolution of our season four cliffhanger.

Mick writes: “. I know that you guys were totally concerned because five or ten online fans were screaming bloody murder about Carter joining the team and how she was going to take over everyone’s positions. She was going to trump Sheppard on military stuff, Mckay on science stuff, etc. Clearly this was the big worry and the thing you guys took to heart all throughout season four.”

Answer: Actually, like numerous fan concerns, the early criticisms of Carter’s involvement in season four were duly noted but in no way influenced the writing of the show. There was never any attempt to pull back on any initially conceived notions of how involved she should have been. As the base commander, we had always envisioned Carter playing a support role, perhaps drawing on her scientific or military expertise when needed but, ultimately, deferring to Sheppard and McKay given their many years of experience in the Pegasus galaxy.

ElisaD writes: “ who thought of the bar trick, because seriously that was brillent and who thought of Rodney’s hand motions when he wanted Sam to flash the boys (just hilarious).”

Answer: Again, Marty G. came up with the bar trick. And I believe the hand motion was a little bit of Hewlett magic.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      [/SPOILERS]

Very nice Donna! Thanks for sharing.
      Spoiler:
      Oh, and can I wait to see John go completely OUT OF HIS MIND trying to find Teyla? Heck no! Cracks me up how those in the other ship completely ignore John's constant need to give his life for hers and how his reactions to Teyla in any danger are always bigger and more intense than with any other character. *rubs hands together with glee* Can't wait!
      Np Thanks
      Spoiler:
      I couldnt agree more im so looking forward to that as well as Teyla is the closest person to him on Atlantis and like you said he would give his life for hers you can see how much he cares for her in the lengths that he goes to protect her although she can take care of herself but on the emotional side he is always there for her willing to stand by her no matter what and he has shown he has feelings for her many a times and im wondering will he stay calm while looking for her or will he as you said GO OUT OF HIS MIND with worry im hoping they show that
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        No more spoilers...

Spoiler:
        But I'm also pretty certain that Michael has something to do with Teyla's pregnancy. JF did say that there was a twist to the pregnancy story so I can't see it just being a normal baby.. I think the baby has to be more wraith than human and that would explain Teyla being able to connet to the wraith ship so easily..

Have you voted in the H&H Ship game... John and Teyla need support..
        My personal theory here is that
        Spoiler:
        the whole "relationship with Kanaan" is a figment of Teyla's imagination. I thought at first that Kanaan might not be real, but it made more sense that Michael would get to someone she trusts and use them to get at her. Since he can't get to anyone on the gate team, he had to settle for the Athosians.

I think he's done something to Teyla as well to get her to think of this Kanaan as more than a friend, because honestly, it doesn't make sense that one minute she's telling Dr. Houston that she's got a crush on John, then she's out doing some other guy who has only ever been a friend.

Then there's the abilities that this baby has that are not even normal by Athosian standards and you have a bunch of evidence pointing to one psycho Wraith who has been obsessed with Teyla since they brought him to Atlantis.

It kinda struck me too that in a recent GW blurb about rumors, it was said Teyla finds the man "she thinks" is the father of her baby. Why put it like that, if he really is the father and this was just a normal thing?

Anyway, can't wait to see how things turn out! I think it's gonna be good.

<snip>
        Last edited by Skydiver; 10 February 2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          I know i'm a idiot when it comes to the games LOL!!! but i did vote (thanks for explaining it too me Blue! ) but, how does the voting work, meaning, we can only vote once a day?
          Yep, you can only vote once in a 24 hour period. I think you voted yesteday so you can vote again today... if your last post says yesterday then you can vote again..

Linky if you need ...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50374&page=54
          sigpic

Comment

Forbidden....

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Im so looking Forward to the Kindred only two weeks to go woohoo i came to post these as well

Beautiful wallies Blue and Donna!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Teyla and Sheppard...are so great together! They're so many nice moments!

Life is short...

Comment

Yep, you can only vote once in a 24 hour period. I think you voted yesteday so you can vote again today... if your last post says yesterday then you can vote again..

Linky if you need ...http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50374&page=54
                Thanks Blue, just voted
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Vala-SG-Teyla View Post
                  Welcome ValaSGTeyla...

Comment

Originally posted by Starbeck View Post
                    i jus want them to hurry up its nearly the 5th season an sheppards stil with noone its ridiculous
                    Welcome Vala-SG-Teyla and Starbeck!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Yes they are great together.... Welcome to the John and Teyla thread..

Thanks Mayra

Beautiful sigs Donna
                      sigpic

Comment

Repeating myself here...

Woohoo! Another newbie who decided to make his/her first post on GW on this thread!!!

Welcome to the thread, Vala-SG-Teyla!
                        sigpic

Comment

Forbidden....

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Im so looking Forward to the Kindred only two weeks to go woohoo i came to post these as well

Forgot to say: great art!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great artwork Donna and Blue!!

OT~Hey did you guys know this about the strike.....http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...5-622023aad1ed

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

OT~Hey did you guys know this about the strike.....http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...5-622023aad1ed
                              yeah! hopefully HEROES will be back soon
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

I had heard they were getting close, but I must say, it's GREAT to finally hear the word! If I have to spend my favorite show nights searching the channel any longer I will lose my ever lovin mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X