John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I can't say I'm overly disappointed, though I wonder what they'll do with that story line now.

Ditto, dude, ditto

I'm thinking of writing a wee story called "I Wish I Knew You Before", or incorporating that theme into Tainted Survival when I've finished the last bit of Indomitable. What do you guys think?
    HIGATER!!!!

I haven't read your latest....I've been sick AGAIN!!!

but, here's a new fic added to the 100 kisses challenge in Beya....by Teylafan...

Woohooo!

you guys are awesome!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...tml?mode=reply

Can someone do me a favor? I'm worried about Wikked..I've heard nothing from her since she last posted the mini movies..please keep her in your prayers...

But I"ve been doing the caps now because I haven't heard from her but for some reason JTStargaze looks odd to me ....can someone go and see if it looks odd to them as well...and if someone knows about LJ can you help me to figure out why it looks like this?

thanks!

Gater, anything you write, I will love!!! and I need more of JT...I"m so depressed about season 4 and what it might mean for this duo in Season 5.....*sighs*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      HIGATER!!!!

but, here's a new fic added to the 100 kisses challenge in Beya....by Teylafan...

Woohooo!

you guys are awesome!!!

Can someone do me a favor? I'm worried about Wikked..I've heard nothing from her since she last posted the mini movies..please keep her in your prayers...

But I"ve been doing the caps now because I haven't heard from her but for some reason JTStargaze looks odd to me ....can someone go and see if it looks odd to them as well...and if someone knows about LJ can you help me to figure out why it looks like this?

thanks!

Gater, anything you write, I will love!!! and I need more of JT...I"m so depressed about season 4 and what it might mean for this duo in Season 5.....*sighs*
      Oh my that was beautiful!!!

And about JT
      Spoiler:
      MAybe once they get this Pregnancy thing done and dusted and out the road along with Twitter then things can kinda get back to where they're supposed to be and they can maybe start giving us more JT moments in S5..... And surely Rachel should be in S5 more than she was in S4 now that she ain't Pregnant......Well here's hoping anyway.......I'm gonna have a crack at being an Optimist for a change,Wish me luck!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Yeah. I haven't had a lot of sleep for the past three nights and all the little things are just building up. I'm in a state of 'huh' at the moment, and am still unable to sleep.

Lol, from the maybe new title/theme, we getting a sense of what will be happening in either of the ways I choose to write it?
        Oh no hun. Don't let yourself get sleep deprived.
        Try some tea or something hun and will love your fics.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Oh yes,i was wondering when you'd update this.....Brill update!

Yes i'm still up....I really should be thinking about going to bed soon!
        LOL. Giving you a treat of staying up huh?

HIGATER!!!!

Woohooo!

you guys are awesome!!!

thanks!

Oh no!!
        I hope she's ok.
        Can you give me the link to Stargaze. Thanks Camy.

Comment

I know..I'm worried about her....give me a sec..
          sigpic

Comment

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/
            sigpic

Comment

I'm still tired from my trip, so I'm going te bed now.
              Spoiler:
              *YAWN*

Sweet Sheyla dreams, shippers! Nighty night!
              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Oh no hun. Don't let yourself get sleep deprived.
                Try some tea or something hun and will love your fics.

LOL. Giving you a treat of staying up huh?

Oh no!!
                I hope she's ok.
                Can you give me the link to Stargaze. Thanks Camy.
                I really should be getting to bed now....It's 3:40 in the Morning here and i can hardly keep my eyes open any longer!
                sigpic

Comment

HIGATER!!!!

Woohooo!

you guys are awesome!!!

thanks!

That was awesome

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  Just ducked in to check if anyone had read my new installment of my fic??

Next bit is underway.

And for those who HAVE read it, this will make more sense:
                  I know the end of this latest chapter wasn't all BRILLIANT. I gave myself a hard time afterwards, saying it shouldn't have happened. But, in redeeming myself from the mess I got myself in, I've made up for it in the next ch.
                  It's much better. (plus I spent a big paragraph at the start instead of re-capping on the story talking about how I hated myself for doing what I did in the final moment of ch 5)

Will give a virtual hug to the first one to reply here with comments over my fic!!!
                  And any discussion re anything that happens in it- PLEASE use spoiler tags in case other members don't wish to get it ruined for them.

In case people have forgotton WHERE my fic is:
                  (Direct link to the start of ch 5
                  http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&chapter=all#5

Enjoy, & PLEASE comment!!!
                  Awesome...I have been waiting for you to update this!! Sweetness
                  Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                  &=AWESOME &Forever
                  No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Hi everyone!

Busy day today so just getting a chance to come in and well...a lot to go through and thought i'd ask instead. Did i miss any fics that were posted today???...or should i say Saturday lol.

As for Trio...well lets just say i only watched half of the episode LOL!. It wasn't the worst episode but definitely a little boring for me so since i had to get up early for work, i decided to sleep instead and record the second half LOL!. So i'll see the last part tomorrow.

I read about Torri and
                    Spoiler:
                    i'm actually sad about the news!. Weir definitely wasn't my favorite character but after BAMSR...i thought they had a great opportunity to do something really great with her character!. So i'm sad that now it will not be taking place or at least with Torri.

Goodnight everyone!...gotta go to work tomorrow!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      I read it and it was wonderful.
                      Can't wait for more.
                      Really??? Wow. I thought it wasn't all that good.

What did you think of the ending???
                      ^that bit was crap IMO. Worst writing EVER by me!
                      But I've brought it back though!!!! lol!

[btw- this is like my 4th attempt to reply. Bloody Internet Explorer kept crashing on me!! And firefox has screwed up, so it can't connect to the internet at all!!! Gah!!!]

And, also, I've got into a TAFE course! Yay!!!! So happy!!!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Now, where are my writers....I"M looking for a one long shot...several actually from different writers and different points of views...for missing scene between John and Teyla in Trio....

Can you just picture what John and Teyla were doing together..cause you and i know they were together....*wink*

Was John helping out in the nursery? Was John in lamaze class with Teyla? Was John playing golf with Teyla? Were they picking out names together? Was there another "kickin" moment?

Let your imagination roll!!!! woohooo!
                        I'll think about that! Is that another challenge btw?

JT4L- You did so well on the RR part! Great job, very exciting!
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Ohh loved that story...so cute ,,, John wanted to be nice and sure ended up getting more then he thought

Hope

The numbers in the H&H game...is correct...I've checked them over... sometimes things go haywire..in some posts when several post at the same time or something or doesn't check they are on the last page..I think it's mostly me and Killdeer that corrects things in there...
                          Thanks, Nina.

I had fun writing it. Do you nice things, nice things happen, lol!

That is good to know about the numbers. The numbers were incorrect, so I am glad that you and Killdeer monitor and correct them. I can't green you yet. So here is some .
                          sigpic
                          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I just wanted to pop in and thank elephantgirl and Sci for my beautiful sigs! And Auntie Sci for showing me how to make them rotate! You guys are the best.

sigpic
                            Sig by me!
                            My FanFic's

Comment

Where is everybody???????
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Hi everyone!

Busy day today so just getting a chance to come in and well...a lot to go through and thought i'd ask instead. Did i miss any fics that were posted today???...or should i say Saturday lol.

As for Trio...well lets just say i only watched half of the episode LOL!. It wasn't the worst episode but definitely a little boring for me so since i had to get up early for work, i decided to sleep instead and record the second half LOL!. So i'll see the last part tomorrow.

I read about Torri and
                                Spoiler:
                                i'm actually sad about the news!. Weir definitely wasn't my favorite character but after BAMSR...i thought they had a great opportunity to do something really great with her character!. So i'm sad that now it will not be taking place or at least with Torri.

Goodnight everyone!...gotta go to work tomorrow!.
                                I was bummed about that too.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                                Really??? Wow. I thought it wasn't all that good.

What did you think of the ending???
                                ^that bit was crap IMO. Worst writing EVER by me!
                                But I've brought it back though!!!! lol!

[btw- this is like my 4th attempt to reply. Bloody Internet Explorer kept crashing on me!! And firefox has screwed up, so it can't connect to the internet at all!!! Gah!!!]

And, also, I've got into a TAFE course! Yay!!!! So happy!!!
                                This is more coming right?
                                Spoiler:
                                I loved how you had Mike use Teyla to talk through.
                                And towards the end with John saving her from the Wraith. Wow!

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                                I just wanted to pop in and thank elephantgirl and Sci for my beautiful sigs! And Auntie Sci for showing me how to make them rotate! You guys are the best.
                                LOL. Thanks Anlaria

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Where is everybody???????
                                I'm here for a little while.

Comment

Working...
                                X