John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    for some reason all I can think about is Teyla being a wraith spy, taking over atlantis, and keeping John as a pet, is something wrong with me? Ok that AND Teyla being the Wraith's CHOSEN ONE! Freaky!
    John as a pet...well someone has to keep that boy in line...wandering eye and all that...Cpt. Kirking on every other planet...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      John as a pet...well someone has to keep that boy in line...wandering eye and all that...Cpt. Kirking on every other planet...
      Let's make a deal, you can keep John as a pet, I'll keep Teyla as a pet, and we can meet on weekends and let them play with each other before taking them back

Comment

for some reason all I can think about is Teyla being a wraith spy, taking over atlantis, and keeping John as a pet, is something wrong with me? Ok that AND Teyla being the Wraith's CHOSEN ONE! Freaky!
        Well, the Wraith spy bit doesn't do it for me, but your second idea is quite interesting. I think that Teyla's Wraith DNA and abilities are definitely going to be important in the future, and the idea of destiny does have a certain appeal to it. Someone on some thread a while ago actually paralleled her possible future role in the Wraith's downfall to that of Luke Skywalker undoing the Sith lords. Might be a little extreme, but we'll see what happens. I for one wouldn't mind Teyla start psychological warfare on the Wraith with her abilities. Okay, this post wasn't shippy in the least, but this idea is really cool to me. And heck, if she wants to have John as a pet, all the power to her!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

42 degress... ...I'm frozen at 50....
          You're silly! Cold weather is amazing!!! Ah, snow is the best part of winter! Aside from Christmas break, that is!

I like SP's thinking....stranded alone in the wilderness...the sun is going down...the temperature is dropping...Snuggle time!

I'll be waiting for this fic after you're done with finals...
          Oh, I've got a list of about five stories to do, and this is going on there. We'll see what gets done, but maybe I'll get it done on the bus ride. AG, maybe I'll even dedicate it to you! Yup, it's gonna have to happen!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
            Well, the Wraith spy bit doesn't do it for me, but your second idea is quite interesting. I think that Teyla's Wraith DNA and abilities are definitely going to be important in the future, and the idea of destiny does have a certain appeal to it. Someone on some thread a while ago actually paralleled her possible future role in the Wraith's downfall to that of Luke Skywalker undoing the Sith lords. Might be a little extreme, but we'll see what happens. I for one wouldn't mind Teyla start psychological warfare on the Wraith with her abilities. Okay, this post wasn't shippy in the least, but this idea is really cool to me. And heck, if she wants to have John as a pet, all the power to her!
            Oh, this topic seems familiar. We had this Teyla-as-Luke-Skywalker discussion already in the Teyla Thread, right? I recall me being high (on sugar, I assure you) one day and comparing all the characters of Star Wars to Stargate (i.e. Shep - Han, Ronon - Chewie, McKay - C3PO, Weir - Leia, Radek - R2D2, etc . . .) and Teyla using her Wraith abilities similar to how Luke uses the Force to take down the Empire. I truly do believe that Teyla will play a significant part in taking down the Wraith - me likes the idea of a destiny!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
            Spoiler:
            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
              Oh, this topic seems familiar. We had this Teyla-as-Luke-Skywalker discussion already in the Teyla Thread, right? I recall me being high (on sugar, I assure you) one day and comparing all the characters of Star Wars to Stargate (i.e. Shep - Han, Ronon - Chewie, McKay - C3PO, Weir - Leia, Radek - R2D2, etc . . .) and Teyla using her Wraith abilities similar to how Luke uses the Force to take down the Empire. I truly do believe that Teyla will play a significant part in taking down the Wraith - me likes the idea of a destiny!
              Oooh, yes! Hey, you may have been sugar high that day, but you did yourself proud Whistler. I really, really think that the idea of Teyla having a destiny to help defeat the Wraith is AWESOME! We don't know a lot about her backstory, but the fact that her parents are gone, she is leader of the Athosians at such a young age, has such a personal connection to the Wraith, and now is serving an important role on Atlantis is oddly Star Wars-like to me. ::sigh:: So. Flipping. Cool. Hopefully this sort of thing will play out. It'd be the biggest shame to ignore the role that Teyla could play.

Comment

I was thinking her being the choosen one for a wraith faction, But whatever. (My grammer is horrible tonight!) Too much hot choccie.

Comment

Okay, how about Teyla using her abilities to infiltrate the Wraith and since she's so important among them she has to have a slave And since Shep's in on it with her he's her secretly willing slave...

Comment

I don't mean to take over you idea gatelover, I was just having fun talking

Comment

I was thinking her being the choosen one for a wraith faction, But whatever. (My grammer is horrible tonight!) Too much hot choccie.
                      Everytime I think 'chosen one' I think Neo from Matrix...*sorry *

If ya need to be warmed up one should try some of Teyla's Athosian tea...I have two kinds the regular brew and then the Strong tea...comes in packs of twelve and I do ship worldwide...

I am hoping that Teyla is an important part to the downfall of the wraith maybe if she embraces her connection to them and uses it against them like in 'Siege 3'...plus who can be by herside to help her cope with her growing connection to the wraith but Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        Okay, how about Teyla using her abilities to infiltrate the Wraith and since she's so important among them she has to have a slave And since Shep's in on it with her he's her secretly willing slave...
                        You know this idea actually has real potential except the whole slave thing (darn it!) In the Hive
                        Spoiler:
                        We are introduced to people who follow the wraith willingly so maybe Teyla could infiltrate this group of people to spy on the wraith

Comment

Lol! As Jack would say, kinky. Oh about the whole J/S-J/T shippers, i'm not a J/S shipper per-se, but I LOVE reading J/S fic. Oh Aurora Sps>
                          Spoiler:
                          Did they HAVE to make the wraith impersonating the Aurora's 2IC be male? CREEPY!
                          P.s. page X-303!

Comment

You know this idea actually has real potential except the whole slave thing (darn it!) In the Hive
                            Spoiler:
                            We are introduced to people who follow the wraith willingly so maybe Teyla could infiltrate this group of people to spy on the wraith
                            Sure, but I still think if she was important enough to them, say she negotitated with them or something, she could impress them with having her own slave...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              Sure, but I still think if she was important enough to them, say she negotitated with them or something, she could impress them with having her own slave...

Hehe

Teyla: "Oh this (looks at the man beside her) Oh..he's just something I keep around for fun..."

John: (Looks at Teyla (his master) with an exasperated look before returning his gaze to the floor) Yes Mistress...

Maybe he can even wear one of those outfits Daniel had to wear when he masqueraded as a slave to spy on a system lord...can't remember which episode that was...

Comment

Ah yes, Danny the lotar, "Summit" I believe, Maybe that in black? Brown might clash.

Comment

Working...
                                X