Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    Found this pic and had to share it...

We always said Bates was a great character that really brought out some good Shep/Teyla moments in Season 1...just feel the animosity radiating from Shep...Bates had better watch out!

Bates may be gone from Atlantis but he still lives on in this thread...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE...WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? What episode? Look at his eyes..look at his posture...OMY!!!!!!!....I just love it...He is just ready to knock him down! And he has written Teyla..all over it...not Weir....Does this look like an Officer protecting and defending his team mate or does this look like a really piss off man! Who is protecting the love of his life...AHHHHHHHHH! Got to hang this one in my Shep/Teyla Sanction....
    sigpic

Comment

Okay here is my new favorite Shep/Teyla moment: ( )

John (thinking to himself): "I think it's time....I need to tell her what I feel but how will she react?" (a worried look crosses over John's features before...John mentally shakes himself) "No...I will tell her."

John goes off to find Teyla and sees her walking down the hallway in front of him. He runs to catch up with her.

John: "Teyla....ummm can I tak to you a moment...somewhere a little more private?"

Teyla looks over at John...

Teyla: "Of course Col."

A grin spreads across John's face as he grabs her hand and walks quickly to one of the uninhabited rooms of Atlantis...The dimlit room added an ambiance to the whole setting but then John grew quiet. Teyla looked at him with concern in her eyes.

Teyla: "Are you alright Col?"

John: "John, you can call me John...please?"

John then looked around the room before settling his gaze back on Teyla...

John: "I need to tell you something before another day passes. Teyla I..."

Okay this was getting to long so THE END!

But you all know where he was going right!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        SP...NOOOOOO! That is my CAGE! Get your own......
        Did I WRITE this? *slaps herself*

SP...I Wove you..I could never write such a thing......Wait! It's Lord Shiva...he had me under his spell! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Will you ever forgive me....

URG! Lord Shiva....now look what you've done....She is my little girl, for GOODNESS SAKE!

Sweetie...'come to mommy...
        *squeezing SP's cheeks*....goochie, goochie, gooooo
        (one of my favorite Mel lines)
        sigpic

Comment

Okay here is my new favorite Shep/Teyla moment: ( )

John (thinking to himself): "I think it's time....I need to tell her what I feel but how will she react?" (a worried look crosses over John's features before...John mentally shakes himself) "No...I will tell her."

John goes off to find Teyla and sees her walking down the hallway in front of him. He runs to catch up with her.

John: "Teyla....ummm can I tak to you a moment...somewhere a little more private?"

Teyla looks over at John...

Teyla: "Of course Col."

A grin spreads across John's face as he grabs her hand and walks quickly to one of the uninhabited rooms of Atlantis...The dimlit room added an ambiance to the whole setting but then John grew quiet. Teyla looked at him with concern in her eyes.

Teyla: "Are you alright Col?"

John: "John, you can call me John...please?"

John then looked around the room before settling his gaze back on Teyla...

John: "I need to tell you something before another day passes. Teyla I..."

Okay this was getting to long so THE END!

But you all know where he was going right!
          AG.... How could you? You must end this story...You must!
          You are too good at this...*patiently waits*
          sigpic

Comment

SP...I Wove you..I could never write such a thing......Wait! It's Lord Shiva...he had me under his spell! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

URG! Lord Shiva....now look what you've done....She is my little girl, for GOODNESS SAKE!

It is ok... I can build two cages and put them next to each other, and you can both watch Atlantis 24-7.

I'll even feed you! What do you like? Mexican? Italian? Mmm... Indian?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              It is ok... I can build two cages and put them next to each other, and you can both watch Atlantis 24-7.

hmm...let me see...I like Mexican, Italian, American...WHAT?
              See, I'm falling again...NOOOOOOOO! Please someone help me!

'KAY..Shep/Teyla....I was driving home from work and I heard this wonderful song...I don't know the title and I don't know the artist...so, work with me here, people....but the song goes something like this...

It's you and me....and all other people...with nothing to do..I can't keep my eyes of from you.....

Um...something like that .....and I just love it ...and I think it is soooo perfect for a Shep/Teyla vid with all of their famous and our favorite looks....

Anyone interested...? I'm going to go and see if I can find this song online..if anyone knows what I am talking about...please let me know what is the title and song..and if anyone could make this vid...I would be eternally grateful!
              sigpic

Comment

Have at it Camy, any good love song seems to fit for our favorite pairing.

NOOOOO Camy! Don't fall to Lord Shiva's influence... I'll save you. (With what?) I'm still trying to figure that part out.

AG, nice comic style thingy... for lack of a better word. It was very cute. We'd so love to see that played out on the actual show.

Camy, I think that picture of Shep glaring at Bates was from Suspicion. If not that then it must be The Gift but I'm pretty sure it's suspicion.

Okay John/Teyla:
                Fav pic of mine!
                P.S. I'll update my story Monday...
                Grr, picture won't copy, but alas, it's the one where Shep says. "What the hell are you doing?" When Ronon pins Teyla to the ground.

And nineteen posts back, one of my favorite moments from season 2. Sheppard always protects his loved ones. (This is a subtle hint about the nature of this forum to all you lurkers out there) What a pity he then had to point his finger and give Teyla the lecture... but he didn't lose his temper so it wasn't that bad. I look forward to your next chapter, wait that's today, where is it?
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Cpt. Ritter...I am still figuring out the whole online thing and now my bold attempt to writing fic...forget it! I'm going to have to wait at vids making for awhile...but thanks for the vote of confidence...there ain't nothing this chicky doesn't put her mind to that she can't accomplish! Uhum...laterz....
                  sigpic

Comment

The whole comic book thingy was just the spur of the moment thing...
                    And for Camy...its now To Be Continued instead of THE END...

Here is the second part of my story, "You're With Me"
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2685623/2/

Cpt. Ritter already reviewed, Thanks and yea I had to make Teyla the hero...

So I went back and read everyone else's fanfic, I think I caught most of them, I was putting them off until I finished my story...so I might have missed some

And Cpt. Ritter is right, the Shep/Bates pic if form 'Suspicion' when John wants to open the gate for Teyla and Bates is saying he doesn't know what Teyla will bring through the gate with her..

Comment

The whole comic book thingy was just the spur of the moment thing...
                      And for Camy...its now To Be Continued instead of THE END...

Here is the second part of my story, "You're With Me"
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2685623/2/

Cpt. Ritter already reviewed, Thanks and yea I had to make Teyla the hero...

So I went back and read everyone else's fanfic, I think I caught most of them, I was putting them off until I finished my story...so I might have missed some

And Cpt. Ritter is right, the Shep/Bates pic if form 'Suspicion' when John wants to open the gate for Teyla and Bates is saying he doesn'y know what Teyla will bring through the gate with her..
                      OH, I am going to have to watch that one again..I didn't realize he got that close to him or that he gave him that DEATH Glare!

Oh my shippy beety heart... AG...I can't wait to read it...I am cooking now, though..gonna have to wait till tonight when I can concentrate and not have the little one pulling on my shirt....

Stop it! Mommy is coming! *runs to be a mommy*
                      sigpic

Comment

I was just listening to this song and couldn't help but think of our favorite couple. Imho I think that this would make a great Teyla/John music vid. I would do it myself but I don't have what is necessary to make one. A shame too because I know exactly how I would do it if I only could. In my mind it started as a basic John/Teyla vid and turned into be shown from Teyla's viewpoint. The song is done by 3LW.

3LW - More Than Friends (A Girl Can Mack Version) Lyrics

Oooohhh
                        Oooohhh
                        (Oohh check it out)
                        Listen...

Now that I think about it, yeah it's time
                        See I've been wondering if you and I
                        Would finally address what we're feeling inside (inside)
                        I've been fighting it off (I've been fighting)
                        But every time that I'm around you
                        I think I'm falling in love
                        Even though I know I'm not allowed to baby

[chorus]
                        I can't help myself you don't have to tell me (tell me)
                        That you're in love with me
                        Baby I just want to know if we
                        Could ever be (could ever be)
                        Ever be more than friends

See every time I hold you
                        I don't wanna let it go
                        I don't know and just to hold you like I do, no
                        Baby there no doubt about it
                        Ima lose my mind
                        If you don't wait inside me
                        Coz I'm really curious
                        To experience the inner you and me

You don't know how
                        I wanna be with you ever since
                        I lay eyes on you (lay eyes on you)
                        I'm crazy for you (I'm crazy for you)
                        More you got to know

Noooo.....Ohhhh.....

[chorus]
                        That you're in love with me (you're in love with me)
                        Baby I just want to know if we (I just gotta know)
                        Could ever be (could ever be)
                        Ever be more than friends

You gotta realize, I feel this way inside
                        Never had a friend, I needed in my life
                        So now I'm telling you, so you will know the truth
                        I got lost in your eyes, the first time I saw you
                        No matter what you say, no matter what you do
                        I'm gonna be right here, wanting to be with you
                        You know I'm dying if I cant have you by my side

I..........Ohhh

[chorus]
                        That you're in love with me (tell me you're in love with me)
                        Baby I just want to know if we (I just wanna know)
                        Could ever be (ever be)
                        Ever be more than friends (I just wanna know)

Friends....
                        Friends.... sing it one more time
                        Friends.... can we be more than friends
                        Now baby tell me what's the deal

What do you think?

Comment

Geez, Lord Shiva! Trying to divide a family -- that is just shameful! It's okay mommy -- love you too! ::huggle:: All better now! I only cried a little bit, I promise.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Really quickly, 'cause I'm signing off.

Okay, guys. Stop! You're making me blush, now! Besides, that sig was a bit of a headache to make. I couldn't get the darn thing to turn out the way I wanted! Oh, well . . .

SP, I elect you my Vice President of Whistler-Land, deal?

Mel, anytime you want to colloborate is fine by me.

Black Panther, beautiful song. I don't think I've heard this one, though. Is it a slow song, or a fast one?

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva

Oooh, okay! Oh, I eat pretty much anything...but can we have ice cream too? Pretty, pretty please? And maybe some hot chocolate with the little marshmallows inside -- that's my favorite!

AG -- love the story and love the little picture series you wrote for us. Nothing brightens up a really horrible day like Shep/Teyla/Atlantis prettiness!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

You cried? Oh no...

THAT's it! Lord Shiva...You are finished....I'm sending in the best!

John, The Iratus Bug..."Let me Handle This One!"

NO one messes with the family! NO ONE!

Sweetie, are you okay, now...Mommy is here...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X