Haha.
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Night, JT4L! Where are ya in Canadia?
      i am terrible! i can't get off the computer no matter what i do!!! i'm in southern ontario, Silly, so it's now 12:30am for me! but whatever, i'ms stayin' up LATE! par-tay!
      --Kate

Comment

geez, i got zero self-discipline!
        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          i am terrible! i can't get off the computer no matter what i do!!! i'm in southern ontario, Silly, so it's now 12:30am for me! but whatever, i'ms stayin' up LATE! par-tay!
          I'm just south of ya! I'm in eastern Pennsylvania in the US. *waves to JT4L*

i'm the same way. I have to be threatened with no PC before I go to bed.

Speaking of which, i'm being threatened now... See y'all tomorrow!

(And, yes, I know I said y'all when I'm from PA. I'm a full-blooded southern by family history, so the accent slips through.)
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I'm just south of ya! I'm in eastern Pennsylvania in the US. *waves to JT4L*

i'm the same way. I have to be threatened with no PC before I go to bed.

Speaking of which, i'm being threatened now... See y'all tomorrow!

(And, yes, I know I said y'all when I'm from PA. I'm a full-blooded southern by family history, so the accent slips through.)
            *waves back to Silly frantically* PA? no way man!!! that's my homestate!!! i was born in Hershey, PA, and i'm pround of it!!!! and i must also admit that i've got a bit of a pennsylvania-dutch accent myself! and my other relatives have always lives in the Carolinas... so i got me a bit of their accents too! that is sooo cool!
            --Kate

Comment

*cough* WHoops... that's my fault. My dream writing kind of... Escapes...

Spoiler:
              She kinda got... shot... Twice...
              Oh well that's not too bad, I myself have shot Teyla with arrows, stabbed her (in the same place as she was stabbed in Sunday), had about six Wrauith in a row try and feed off her (only to have the plan go the other way around), had her herself turn into a Wraith Drone(the guys with that facemask thingy) killed her (twice) Had her Ascend (going on three times now) and broke her back, her arms, nearly broke her neck.... what else did I do to Teyla?.... oh yes got her burned, muddy (and I mean muddy in a swamp), locked in a flooding puddlejumper... what else?..... *remember teh Collar* Oh yes I remember I now send about six kilowatts into her neck every now and then.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Morning *cough second page cough*

Comment

Good Morning JTers

Comment

Hey Sci....

Think you'll do any fic today??

Comment

Hey read this from Jm Blog:
                      Spoiler:

"And so, despite the fact that my mother and sister are in town, we’re only days away from celebrating Christmas, and I have a first draft of Broken Ties in hand, my mind is far from on holiday mode. If it’s not worrying about the tighter shooting schedule or whether or not Mark D. will be available for a return engagement, it’s fretting over motherhood issues or a red giant’s gravitational pull."

Sounds like Mark Dacascos if you ask me, Ronon's disloyal Satedan.

LOL Here's comments from afterwards - I guess I'm right:

greg Says:Broken Ties eh? Sounds intriguing… Will we see more Reunion-esque episodes for Ronon in S5?

josephmallozzi Says:
                      Could be. Could be…

And this:
                      Scifan writes: “Are you and any of the cast going to be at the People’s choice awards?”

Answer: Alas, the live event was cancelled in favor of taped segments. If we’re lucky enough to win, I’m sure the actors will make themselves available for any acceptance speech.
                      Last edited by MrsB108; 21 December 2007, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Hey Sci....

Think you'll do any fic today??
                        Yep! Working on next update as we speak.

Hey read this from Jm Blog:
                        Spoiler:

"And so, despite the fact that my mother and sister are in town, we’re only days away from celebrating Christmas, and I have a first draft of Broken Ties in hand, my mind is far from on holiday mode. If it’s not worrying about the tighter shooting schedule or whether or not Mark D. will be available for a return engagement, it’s fretting over motherhood issues or a red giant’s gravitational pull."

Sounds like Mark Dacascos if you ask me, Ronon's disloyal Satedan.

LOL Here's comments from afterwards - I guess I'm right:

greg Says:Broken Ties eh? Sounds intriguing… Will we see more Reunion-esque episodes for Ronon in S5?

josephmallozzi Says:
                        Could be. Could be…

And this:
                        Scifan writes: “Are you and any of the cast going to be at the People’s choice awards?”

Answer: Alas, the live event was cancelled in favor of taped segments. If we’re lucky enough to win, I’m sure the actors will make themselves available for any acceptance speech.
                        Ahhhhh!!!!! I knew it. I knew they would have him come back. *crossing fingers that he does*.
                        Spoiler:
                        Bye bye hair, I bet after that!

Man I hope they do show up or something. I would really hate to see another taped exceptance speech.

He didn't answer my second question, but that's ok.

Thanks MrsB!!!! You Rock!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Yep! Working on next update as we speak.

Ahhhhh!!!!! I knew it. I knew they would have him come back. *crossing fingers that he does*.
                          Spoiler:
                          Bye bye hair, I bet after that!

Man I hope they do show up or something. I would really hate to see another taped exceptance speech.

He didn't answer my second question, but that's ok.

Thanks MrsB!!!! You Rock!
                          See? I'm psychic!!!

I wonder in
                          Spoiler:
                          what aspect would they bring him back. He's the sole Satedan Wraith worshipper now. Hmmm....sounds good and yeah maybe he brings Ronon to the brink of such fierce emotions that he chops his hair off

I read your 2nd question, too bad he didnt answer!

Comment

See? I'm psychic!!!

I wonder in
                            Spoiler:
                            what aspect would they bring him back. He's the sole Satedan Wraith worshipper now. Hmmm....sounds good and yeah maybe he brings Ronon to the brink of such fierce emotions that he chops his hair off

I read your 2nd question, too bad he didnt answer!
                            I don't know how they do it, but I'm sure it will be awesome!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm sure whatever happens, it will be the reason for his hair being cut. It sounds like it is going to be the second ep. Who knows if Teyla is found by then, if she's missing from end of S4. Did that make sense?

Comment

Good Morning Y'all!!

Here's a little some to keep your minds stimulated! I know I haven't really been in here much the last few days! Sorry! I've not been at the home office! I hope to be in here a little longer today! I'm trying the keep the Elfkin entertained! You
                              know makin' 'er bake and all! So, we will have some goodies to give to Santa! I thought about pimpin' to 'im but, The big fat guy in the red suit with his big, white, cotteny beard has got everything! So, the plate o' goodies has got to do!

Here you go!
                              http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=ER13610552

and just little motivation to get ya goin' this morning as it gets closer for the Big Guy to wedge himself all through your chimneys and airducts and stuff!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Good Morning Y'all!!

Here's a little some to keep your minds stimulated! I know I haven't really been in here much the last few days! Sorry! I've not been at the home office! I hope to be in here a little longer today! I'm trying the keep the Elfkin entertained! You
                                know makin' 'er bake and all! So, we will have some goodies to give to Santa! I thought about pimpin' to 'im but, The big fat guy in the red suit with his big, white, cotteny beard has got everything! So, the plate o' goodies has got to do!

Here you go!
                                http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=ER13610552

and just little motivation to get ya goin' this morning as it gets closer for the Big Guy to wedge himself all through your chimneys and airducts and stuff!

Hey Elf!
                                I don't know why but it wont let me do it.
                                I'll try again.

MGM just put out preview of BAMSR
                                http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=91

If I get a chance MrsB I'll try to tell what's going on, but it's definately high action.

Comment

Working...
                                X