Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    You won....nice...what did you win?
    I made it past 50,000 words (total 70,653) and even though the month is over, I'm going to continue writing

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      OK. I had started to the epilogue to Fate, but it has grown into a story. I'm not sure if I should just call it chpt 6 and so on or make it another story and call if Fate II.

Any way. You guys probably read some fo the first part, but I added some more to it. Tell what you think. Thanks.

Fate II Chapter 1(or whatever )

Spoiler:

John and Teyla head towards the mess hall to meet up with Ronon and Rodney. She warns him that they most likely already know, because she allowed Colonel Carter to tell them. He’s a little hurt, but when she explains that she did it because she was afraid of him hiding his true feelings he understands. He also hates that she knows him so well.
      When they get to the mess hall, Ronon gets up and picks her up to give her a hug. She squeals in surprise. Rodney and John stand back watching with broad smiles.
      Rodney offers to get Teyla some food and she accepts graciously. While they are eating Teyla tells them what had happened during the past few day. When she left she went to the village, which was recently culled, to visit her friend Mira. Her face shows he sadness thinking about the loss of her friend.
      She explains that she asked Mira to allow her to leave her clothes and belongings there while she traveled to look for her people. She also told Mira that she could borrow some of clothing, knowing that she and her family were poor people and was in need of new garments. Teyla would plan to retrieve some of her other belongings at a later time.
      Before Teyla left on her quest, Mira offered her some food and a place to sleep for the night and she accepted. Teyla also talked about the recent advents of her being pregnant and the argument she had with John to Mira.
      Mira was a young but wise woman. She was able to get Teyla to understand how John might feel and that she should take a couple more days to calm down and then return to resolve their difference and that was what Teyla agreed to do.
      The next day she left and during the following two days she went to many worlds, asking if anyone had information about her people. Unfortunately, the last world was so afraid that something similar would happen to them that they chanced her away with their primitive weapons.
      During the next few months, Teyla’s pregnancy progresses well and her relationship with John is stronger than ever. He is always attentive with her need and he occasionally goes out of his way to satisfy her unusual cravings, but most of the time John, Ronon, Rodney, Lorne and other members of Atlantis are working hard to try to find her people.
      Teyla is starting to have trouble sleeping. In her dreams she sees glimpses of Kanan with her people. They are in a dark damp room. Some look brave and strong, but most are frighten. This continues for the next few nights.
      Dr. Keller notices Teyla looking extremely tired and she is worried about her. Teyla tells her about her dream, but she dismisses it. She tells Keller that she believes her dreams are from her constantly worrying about her people.
      As she is walking down the corridor she begins to have her vision again. John is a way behind her. He sees her stopping in the middle of the hallway and staring out into the distance. He tries to talk to her, but she doesn’t hear her. He places his hands on her shoulders and she snaps out of it.
      “Teyla, are you ok?” John asks with concern.
      She looks a little dazed, “Um, yes. I think some how Kanan is trying to reach me.”
      She notices John’s brief look of dissatisfaction at the mention of her husband’s name, but she doesn’t say anything to him about it.
      “I need to talk to Colonel Carter,” she says. John gives her a confused look, but he follows her any way.
      When they get to Sam’s office she explains about her visions and that she believes it is a way to find her people. She continues to tell them that at first she thought it was a dream and she saw her people, but this last time she saw a DHD console and the address. They all agree to check it out; they search their database for the address and find it.
      John, his team and several Marines gear up to search the planet. Teyla is very insistent that she goes with them and even though John doesn’t agree he allows her to come.
      They get a hold of the Daedalus, since it’s on its way back to Atlantis, and Atlantis finds out they are close to the planet in Teyla’s vision. Colonel Caldwell agrees to help and will be ready to beam up the Athosian people when they find them. He expects to be there within a few hours.
      Ohhhh...did you post it in ff.net...? I haven't had the chance to read the first Fate...I plan on doing that tonight or tomorrow while I"m resting in front of the computer! LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 1000 posts Mayra!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          A fic for Camy:

Spoiler:
          John looked at Teyla and sighed. She was so good looking! He needed to tell her. Now. "Teyla, you're so cute." Inwardly he cringed, it wasn't exactly the Cassanova line he was hoping for.

She smiled at him smugly. "I know. You've been checking me out all morning."

John feigned ignorance. "I have?" Boy, she was cute when she was direct, he thought.

"That is why your work is not yet completed," she explained.

He frowned, looking at the computer screen in front of him. Not one word had been written. He couldn't help it if she was so inticing to his eyes. It was all her fault.

"Yeah, well, if you weren't so distracting, I would have got it done," he pouted, hoping he looked cute.

Bingo! he thought as she came close to him. "John, I know that I am hardly the first beautiful woman you have had to work with," she chided as she took a seat next to him.

"But you are the best looking of them all," he said with a wink.

She smiled warmly at him. Suddenly he wished he was somewhere away from the mess hall. Somewhere a bit more private. Like his quarters. Or hers. He wasn't a picky man.

"Do you need to finish your report right now, Colonel?"

He studied her face for a second. "Is there something else I should be doing?"

To his surprise, she laughed. It was a beautiful sound, he noticed. "I can think of a few things, John."

He swallowed. The way she said his name made him flush. He hoped that she was thinking the same "few things" that he was.

She stood up, trailing her hand across the back of his neck. "The report can wait, John. But I cannot," she said softly, so no one else could hear her.

That was all he needed to hear. With a snap, he closed his laptop and stood. "Last one to my quarters has to pick up all the clothes on the floor," he said, as he jogged away.

Rodney moved out of the way as John passed him. As expected, Teyla followed a few feet behind. "Great, not again," he groaned as he walked into the mess hall.

ETA: If you couldn't tell, this isn't beta'd or anything. Just wrote it on the fly so I'm sorry for any glaring errors. Blame my blondeness.
          AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS AWESOME! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
          You have to post this...you have too...and guys don't forget to post ALL your finished fics in Beya.....

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Now I feel guilty about your sparky fic...*wink*

THANK YOU..I'll treasure it FOREVER!

off to read it again!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            I made it past 50,000 words (total 70,653) and even though the month is over, I'm going to continue writing
            Nonsense, there are still a few days left. Ooh, that reminds me. Dec. 1 is my test for yellow belt. I'm really excited and kinda nervous . . .
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

hmmmmm...... heheheheheheh, for those in bold I can do... just gimmie a minute (or check me LJ)
              Woohooo! Where are my presents, Teylli...
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh...did you post it in ff.net...? I haven't had the chance to read the first Fate...I plan on doing that tonight or tomorrow while I"m resting in front of the computer! LOL
                I just sent it too Jess to get Beta. Don't take the bat though when you read it. Hence the reason for the additional storyline.

Comment

What...who dies...
                  CANOE!

I can't say his real name or Teyla and John will kill me in my sleep. Especially after Teyla found Teyilia's stash of plasma grenades.
                  Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                  "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    Nonsense, there are still a few days left. Ooh, that reminds me. Dec. 1 is my test for yellow belt. I'm really excited and kinda nervous . . .
                    well to me the month is over and my brain is in gear (reverse) now so..... how'd you like the Bar Winged? is it too crazy for you? it sometimes is VERY quiet in there. Sometimes it is just me and Cowy, and a few times only me and Pharo

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      RUBY About Glimpse
                      Spoiler:
                      Please don't make Kanan a bad guy... Like I said before, I think Teyla is a better judge of character than to fall for someone who isn't loyal to her and her people
                      Well, I would have agreed with you if now,

Spoiler:
                      she hadn't gotten pregnant with his child after only making their relationship more than friendship in such a short amount of time....honestly, I think there's more to this Kanan...maybe he's a Wraith Worshipper, that would be sooo cool
                      sigpic

Comment

Woohooo! Where are my presents, Teylli...
                        should be a post or three down with fanfic links in it, that and two fanfics are at the top post, (both have fic covers thanks to you and Sci!)
                        Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                        CANOE!

I can't say his real name or Teyla and John will kill me in my sleep. Especially after Teyla found Teyilia's stash of plasma grenades.
                        My room is shielded you can stay in there

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                          CANOE!

*phew* I thought you were referring to John....yeah, KILL HIM!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I just sent it too Jess to get Beta. Don't take the bat though when you read it. Hence the reason for the additional storyline.
                            What did you dooooo? Not while I"m sick!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Here you go Camy.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1mXMPNMy8

You'll hate Chapter one but definately love 5.

Comment

*pats Teyllia* that's my girl...now why can't you do that with a JT Fic? Huh....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X